• 67(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-03-23, 00:45)marcelveldt Wrote: Yeah, I have seen that a couple of times on my own living room httpc too
I think a question that we have all had is: What does Marcel's homescreen look like? We'd love to see a screenshot of your homescreen, Marcel!
(2016-03-18, 07:02)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-03-18, 06:46)Bbold Wrote: Hey great work on the skin.I am having one problem my widgets keep rebuilding everytime I leave the home screen and I dont know why. Im using the vertical modern look, It takes a couple minutes for the widget to rebuild. Is there a fix or anything I can do for this. I really like this skin so if anyone could help would appreciate it...

First of all enable Skin Shortcuts own debug logging - Settings/System > Add-ons > Decencies > Skin Shortcuts (making sure to click 'OK' to save the changes, then follow the instructions at debug log (wiki) to enable Kodi's own debug logging and provide a debug log. Please ensure the log shows the menu being built at least twice - the debug log will show why Skin Shortcuts is rebuilding the menu.

Hi all, you guys do amazing work. I am getting this same problem. I don't see any follow up so I though i would give it a shot. I too have a vertical menu. here is my log:
1) I purge package
2) Clear cache
3) reboot kodi
4) waited for all icons to show up
5) went in system menu and video addons menu
6) waited for many widget icons to load again
7) uploaded logs

http://xbmclogs.com/pv1ycnyr8

Thanks again for your work

Mike
(2016-03-23, 00:47)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-21, 20:30)malvinas2 Wrote: But in general there seem to exist once again problems with CD-Arts and Logos in conjunction with music.
At least with Kodi 15.2 I experience problems, cdarts not shown during playback, logos not shown in the footer of the list view.
Can you download this:
http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...1.0.67.zip
Logos are working, but cdarts behave very irregular. Some of them work, but the majority (80-90%) does not.
The bigger problem is, that I can't see any rules or principles, why they behave different.
Since a week or so kodi jarvis with titan skin freezes a lot while playing videos and search for subtitles or hit the info button. The sound continues but the video freezes. With confluence I have no issues.

Is this titan related?
Update: I got the RSS Feed to show up by deleting all the menu items, and recreating them. The RSS Feed goes away if you change any of the color settings for some reason. If you delete your menu items and recreate them, it comes back. Not sure why this is.....hopefully someone will chime in on why this happens and if there is a way to prevent it.

(2016-03-22, 00:08)JasonMonette Wrote: Do any one else see this same thing? Does anyone know of a work around to get the RSS Feed to show up?

(2016-03-20, 14:25)JasonMonette Wrote: Hello, I just starting using your skin. I like it quite a bit. But something very strange happened when Tried to change the color scheme. The Rss feed has disappeared. Now no matter what menu or color setting i choose, the rss feed doesn't show up anywhere. If I switch back to the default skin, the feed is there. It just isn't showing up in titan. Any ideas?

Kodi 16
Titan 3.6.43

(2016-03-21, 04:49)JasonMonette Wrote: Ok, I have noticed when I use widgets, the rss doesn't show up....if don't use any widgets, it does. How do I get the rss feed to show up with widgets?

Thanks

(2016-03-20, 14:25)JasonMonette Wrote: Hello, I just starting using your skin. I like it quite a bit. But something very strange happened when Tried to change the color scheme. The Rss feed has disappeared. Now no matter what menu or color setting i choose, the rss feed doesn't show up anywhere. If I switch back to the default skin, the feed is there. It just isn't showing up in titan. Any ideas?

Kodi 16
Titan 3.6.43
edit #2 - reinstalled and went from backup I have on sdcard and no longer having issue i posted about so i have removed post.

Quote:To change the media flags icons: Skin Settings --> Style for media/codec info
There is also a seperate setting in the OSD section to change that one too.

I have checked for the style icons and they are not there. I noticed they did come back until I changed the colour scheme back to classic mediaportal one.
Potentially this is intended since the footer in mediaportal colour is smaller?

I did however used to have the option for IMDB score on the footer menu in mediaportal colour scheme but this is no longer there now??
(2016-03-21, 20:30)malvinas2 Wrote: Logos are working, but cdarts behave very irregular. Some of them work, but the majority (80-90%) does not.
The bigger problem is, that I can't see any rules or principles, why they behave different.

This is the exact same problem I am having as well, though some of the logo's I have for some of the music arttists are not getting picked up from my collection such as, Adele, Ash & A-Ha
Hi all, great skin. Thanks for the hard work.

Quick question - can someone tell me how to display watched shows/episodes in the TV/episodes list? I had it this way, and then it turned off somehow. I think i changed it once before, but forgot how to. Thanks for any help.
(2016-03-24, 14:56)sabre6 Wrote: Hi all, great skin. Thanks for the hard work.

Quick question - can someone tell me how to display watched shows/episodes in the TV/episodes list? I had it this way, and then it turned off somehow. I think i changed it once before, but forgot how to. Thanks for any help.

while in tv shows, its in the left menu (if you click left on the remote a few times it will bring up the menu) at the top of that menu is an option for "hide watched" that you can alter to your choosing Smile

Image for a visual representation if that makes it easier
Thanks PitStainsPete!
(2016-03-22, 19:32)oattes Wrote: The bulk of the text presented in the 'Nextup Service Notification' seems to have gone missing.
Note only the title shows -- missing episode number and plot information.

OK, in the self-help category, it looks like the problem is in script-nextup-notification-NextUpInfo.xml. Specifically in the definition of the text box lines 109+. This seems to throw an exception in that the textbox control is assigned an id for a label control. The nextup service creates this label. Maybe you were going somewhere with this to get better formating of the plot data?

In any case, I have a patch that works for me:

<control type="label" id="3001"><!-- Plot -->
<left>292</left>
<bottom>85</bottom>
<width>65%</width>
<height>40</height>
<font>font10</font>
<wrapmultiline>true</wrapmultiline>
<scroll>true</scroll>
</control>

As always, perhaps you can take my fumbling as a starting point for a better fix ;-).

NOTE: as Marcel points out the problem is with the NextUp Service. Don't use my hack above. If you want a fix, try:

resources/lib/NextUpInfo.py

# set the dialog data
self.getControl(3000).setLabel(name)
add this line -> self.getControl(3001).setText(overview)
remove this line -> self.getControl(3001).setLabel(overview)
self.getControl(3002).setLabel(episodeInfo)
self.getControl(3004).setLabel(info)
(2016-03-23, 00:45)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-21, 19:40)browned Wrote: The other issue I see is that when I start a tv show from a widget directly (next episodes) when the episode is finished the widget is still down, but there is no default selection. I have to press up twice to get back to the widget. The TV shows logo also seems to be stuck at the top of the screen (half showing). Again this is probably due to there being no default selection. Once I press up twice the default selection and the logo appear correctly. If up is not pressed the home screen is kind of hidden so navigation is difficult.

Yeah, I have seen that a couple of times on my own living room httpc too and every time I notice it and try to reproduce on my dev machine it doesn''t happen :-) Anyway, I have just changed something in the code that might be related. I will provide a new skin-beta tomorrow so please test with that if the issue is fixed.

I resolved the extended issue by getting a new Shield TV via Nvidia and their RMA process due to other issues.

Something I just noticed, after a fresh install and pretty stock standard configuration. The Foo Fighters background when my movies thome screen tile was selected. Not really a big issue but that background is out of place in the movies section.

On the widget front and no focus I would also like to add that sometimes when coming back from my picture slideshow screen saver or opening the guide or going back to the home screen from anywhere that sometimes I have to press a left or right button to get the highlighted tile to do anything. I press up for widgets and down for text submenus, but unless I press left or right first I get nothing when pressing up and down.
Hey, I notice a minor issue on the stable release 3.6.43 when you have use extended video info dialog enabled. When you go to view tv show information, it will pop up the dialog twice. The first dialog is for the actual show, the second dialog seems to be for the last season of that show.

Minor, but thought I would share. Here is my log.
(2016-03-25, 16:05)Benzino Wrote: Hey, I notice a minor issue on the stable release 3.6.43 when you have use extended video info dialog enabled. When you go to view tv show information, it will pop up the dialog twice. The first dialog is for the actual show, the second dialog seems to be for the last season of that show.

I don't think this is related to the Titan skin. Rather it is the 'Extended Info' add on. I'm not sure it's a bug either. For TV shows the add on seems to open two windows: one for the series and one for the 'current' season. I've noticed that sometimes the windows appear in different z-orders (one or the other appears on top). Personally, I don't like this (new?) 'feature', but the discussion should take place in the forum for the 'Extended Info' add on.
(2016-03-25, 16:35)oattes Wrote:
(2016-03-25, 16:05)Benzino Wrote: Hey, I notice a minor issue on the stable release 3.6.43 when you have use extended video info dialog enabled. When you go to view tv show information, it will pop up the dialog twice. The first dialog is for the actual show, the second dialog seems to be for the last season of that show.

I don't think this is related to the Titan skin. Rather it is the 'Extended Info' add on. I'm not sure it's a bug either. For TV shows the add on seems to open two windows: one for the series and one for the 'current' season. I've noticed that sometimes the windows appear in different z-orders (one or the other appears on top). Personally, I don't like this (new?) 'feature', but the discussion should take place in the forum for the 'Extended Info' add on.

Well I figured it was a Titan issue as I've checked it on the Confluence and Aeon Nox: Silvo skins and they do not have the same behaviour, it only shows the information for the series on those skins.
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11