• 43(current)
Release Mimic 3.x for Jarvis
(2016-03-29, 08:36)turmoggy Wrote: Image

Where can you find the view numbers for mimic? For example, I want shift view enabled for movies but I don't know the number code for it.
57. Is there an addon that let's you specify a default view using the number pad?
I love the skin, I've been using it for several months. That said, the newest update has changed the way the vertically oriented bar handles submenus. Is there a way to restore the previous method of displaying them? I personally find the triangles and inline menu system to be less appealing. For now, I've reverted back to an older version of the skin, but I love the updates you make and all the work you put into making the skin so gorgeous.

Thanks!
(2016-03-29, 22:47)Retry2 Wrote: I love the skin, I've been using it for several months. That said, the newest update has changed the way the vertically oriented bar handles submenus. Is there a way to restore the previous method of displaying them? I personally find the triangles and inline menu system to be less appealing. For now, I've reverted back to an older version of the skin, but I love the updates you make and all the work you put into making the skin so gorgeous.

Thanks!
This has been covered quite a bit. The previous vertical layout submenus will not be coming back, they wouldn't work with the new widgets. There is an option to separate the main/sub menus and press left for submenus, that's what I'm using.
I love you man. You have made my media center complete.
That view is so sexy. Looks really good. Just one thing I have noticed. If the movie logo is not found. There is no title showing at all.
Also is it possible to implement media flags in that Low Panel view as well? Not a big deal but just thought I should ask.
(2016-03-26, 04:35)braz Wrote: Added flags for the Countries node. These almost double the size of the skin though, might see about reducing their size a bit. I'm guessing they wouldn't work well as a resource addon since filenames will only match when using English.

May I ask what are those flag for or use for? I saw Cambodia flag. Also was wondering if disappear widget fixed in v3.4.1?

thanks
Oh no not these flags. I was talking about media icons like HD, Xvid, Bluray and duration icons under the auto scroll description.
I thought people call them media flags as listed in your skin.
Very sorry about the confusion. We don't need country flags
(2016-03-30, 10:47)SSorcereRR Wrote: I love you man. You have made my media center complete.
That view is so sexy. Looks really good. Just one thing I have noticed. If the movie logo is not found. There is no title showing at all.
Also is it possible to implement media flags in that Low Panel view as well? Not a big deal but just thought I should ask.
Will see about adding a text label when the logo is missing. I thought about the media flags but decided against it, will take another look.

Update: Added a label fallback when the logo is missing. Also added media flags when enabled in skin settings.
(2016-03-30, 14:41)cat2115 Wrote: May I ask what are those flag for or use for? I saw Cambodia flag. Also was wondering if disappear widget fixed in v3.4.1?

thanks
Those flags are just for the countries node in the video library. The widgets issue isn't fixed yet, you can follow the Trac ticket that is linked in the first post.
Thumbs Up 
good work braz Blush, i have 2 request the first is background transparent need option for adjust in library view and home menu bar and Second one is a Easy one the top bar in library view get in option to hide

With thanks
hey,

awesome skin, best ive used. one isue that has started lately(maybe after update, not sure) is when i add for example most popular from youtube to the submenu, it will show the list but not update(i have to press delete to update the list), before it would always update automaticly. same goes for the dutch NOS addon, i added latest news broadcasts to the submenu, and it will just show the list from last time i updated manualy useing delete. is there a way i can make these lists update automaticly again?

thanks
(2016-03-31, 09:11)maher Wrote: good work braz Blush, i have 2 request the first is background transparent need option for adjust in library view and home menu bar and Second one is a Easy one the top bar in library view get in option to hide

With thanks
Thanks! No plans to add either option though, sorry. There are already too many options and the top bar is required in the library IMO.
(2016-03-31, 14:06)davidx Wrote: hey,

awesome skin, best ive used. one isue that has started lately(maybe after update, not sure) is when i add for example most popular from youtube to the submenu, it will show the list but not update(i have to press delete to update the list), before it would always update automaticly. same goes for the dutch NOS addon, i added latest news broadcasts to the submenu, and it will just show the list from last time i updated manualy useing delete. is there a way i can make these lists update automaticly again?

thanks
I haven't tested it, but you can try installing the latest script.skinshortcuts.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2297478
Two issues with the osd playback controls for the NEXUS PLAYER(android tv).

1. When you press select to bring up the playback controls it doesn't auto hide but stays on screen. You have to hit the back button to get out of it. (Unless i'm missing a setting somewhere)

2. When you press select to bring up the osd it appears to lag slightly. Its not smooth. The video even pauses for a slight second for the osd to appear.

Using mimic on the PC doesn't have these issues.
(2016-04-01, 19:05)turmoggy Wrote: Two issues with the osd playback controls for the NEXUS PLAYER(android tv).

1. When you press select to bring up the playback controls it doesn't auto hide but stays on screen. You have to hit the back button to get out of it. (Unless i'm missing a setting somewhere)

2. When you press select to bring up the osd it appears to lag slightly. Its not smooth.

Using mimic on the PC doesn't have these issues.

1. That's how it's designed, it won't auto hide.
2. Not sure what about the OSD would be resource intensive, but sounds like the Nexus player is having trouble handling it. Not sure there's anything I can do.
Photo 
The addon option has disappeared from settings after the latest update.
Is it only me or everyone having the same issue?

Also is it possible to include the font like this (I don't know what its called possibly Sans Serif)?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-EyUSU...cslist_api

This font would look really cool in autoscroll description along with media flags imo. Not bold though. Just a request if its possible
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 3.x for Jarvis3