• 75(current)
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
Hi.
Recent Krypton changes mean that the audio and video options - along with numerous other settings screens - have been combined into a new 'DialogSettings.xml' window. (https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/8856)
"osd video setting" and "osd audio setting" don't work on latest test build.
Having a problem I don't how to fix. duration flag seems to be blank in every title. It's even empty in video infos. I tried resetting skin and resetting kodi settings and still blank. Does anyone have any ideas?
Using your modded skin, the standard home screen widget is called spotlight. You cannot select this one again, after changing it to another widget. Is that a bug?
I have a small issue when skipping. When I skip forward or backward, when the OSD comes up, it flickers like it is trying to expand out. Please see the video. It happens quick, but most of the time when skipping. It does it on my PC and my Nvidia Shield.

https://youtu.be/4fUISUAtSLo
Hello! At first i love this mod. Great Work.

But there is one annoying thing i cant figure out. Hope someone can help me. If i select a menu point in the bottom home bar, e.g. Films or Tvshows, the text of (only) the selected item dissapears. If i choose anaother menu point, that point dissapears. I use "text only". Maybe i have to change the text color? But i cant find an option for highlighted text or something similar. Can someone tell me what to do? Many thanks in advance!
Howdy there everybody, first off love Eminence and the mod makes it even better. Just a small thing I'd like a little help with if possible.

Is there a way to change the header text from "next recording" back to the media information? If not is there a way to get rid of that one line without disabling the whole header? Similar to this 1864666 (post)

Cheers.
Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help.

duration flag has been broken for a few weeks.

I don't know how to fix it. please help
(2016-03-27, 06:37)dnlg Wrote: Hi,

+1 on that
Eminence 2 MOD krypton bugs:

Don't get the option to scan when adding movie or TV shows, it goes straight into the second image shown below

Nothing happens when I click on set content

Nothing happens when I click on Audio or Video icons

Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
When installing the Library Data Provider AddOn on Jarvis 16.0 the following Error Pops up:

13:53:33 T:2716 DEBUG: CAddonInstaller: installing from zip 'D:\service.library.data.provider-master.zip'
13:53:33 T:1524 DEBUG: CAddonInstallJob[service.library.data.provider]: requires xbmc.addon version 16.9.701 which is not available
13:53:33 T:1524 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[service.library.data.provider]: The dependency on xbmc.addon version 16.9.701 could not be satisfied.

Can someone help me with this?
How can i carry my setup from Jarvis to Krypton?
(2016-03-27, 12:27)yakirp88 Wrote:

+1 on that
Hi,

+3
Can someone tell me what XML file I need to go into the adjust the width of the "Artwork" column, the way it appears under Video Add-ons? I'd like to make it bigger, similar to the width that it is under Settings > Add-ons.
(2016-03-29, 05:36)dA_vO Wrote:
(2016-03-27, 12:27)yakirp88 Wrote:

+1 on that
Hi,

+3

Some problem here!

I Love this SKIN. Thanks Guilouz!!!!
(2016-03-29, 16:44)naco.proex Wrote:
(2016-03-29, 05:36)dA_vO Wrote:
(2016-03-27, 12:27)yakirp88 Wrote: +1 on that
Hi,

+3

Some problem here!