• 293(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-03-29, 19:53)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-03-29, 19:44)DJHulp Wrote:
(2016-03-29, 16:03)schimi2k Wrote: ööhhmmm....Huh
What do you mean with ööhhmmm?
Is this easier: C:\Users\"USERNAME"\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons. Wink
Username: PC Name what you use for Login!
Nevermind...

(2016-03-29, 20:11)Mike_Doc Wrote: DJHulp, Schimi told you about global script not me, that's ööhhmmm?
I'm terrible sorry, thanks to you both you're both OKAY! Wink
It stays in the family Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-03-29, 11:13)pustekuchen Wrote:
(2016-03-20, 16:10)pustekuchen Wrote: Hello guys!

I found a bug:

When I start to play an music album from widget 1 in the info mode screen, the album starts playing not at the first song.
It starts playing somewhere in the middle of the album and then goes on in random mode.

(choose one album from widget 1)

(start playback via info mode)

The funny thing is that widget 2 is working normal means starts with the first song and goes on with song 2,3...

Any idea how to fix it, or is there something wrong in my settings?

Can please somebody help?

Have done some updates to the buttons. Not sure if it will fix your issue.

A possible issue is you have set the music player to random mode so the widget remembers that setting and plays the album random.

It is hard to know what is going wrong unless you can tell me how you have set up the widget. What is the widget provider?
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2016-03-29, 23:42)Mr. V Wrote:
(2016-03-29, 11:13)pustekuchen Wrote:
(2016-03-20, 16:10)pustekuchen Wrote: Hello guys!

I found a bug:

When I start to play an music album from widget 1 in the info mode screen, the album starts playing not at the first song.
It starts playing somewhere in the middle of the album and then goes on in random mode.

(choose one album from widget 1)

(start playback via info mode)

The funny thing is that widget 2 is working normal means starts with the first song and goes on with song 2,3...

Any idea how to fix it, or is there something wrong in my settings?

Can please somebody help?

Have done some updates to the buttons. Not sure if it will fix your issue.

A possible issue is you have set the music player to random mode so the widget remembers that setting and plays the album random.

It is hard to know what is going wrong unless you can tell me how you have set up the widget. What is the widget provider?

Hello Mr. V,

after updating there was still the same issue.

But you gave me the right hint!

I changed the provider from KODI (newest album) to Library (recent album), now it worked perfect.

By the way: It was also the reason why widget 2 works without trouble because it was already the library provider.
Thank you so much for pushing me into the right direction!

What I noticed after the update is that the series widget "started series" lost the button play and is updated to library.
I know that the play button doesn't worked before and I think that is the reason why you changed it(?).

But I liked the idea behind that to start with the last unseen episode by pressing the play button. Is this possible?

...and one last thing:

when the auto scroll function is deactivated there is no button to scroll up or down into the widget.
This would be really helpful.

Best regards
-Pustekuchen
pushed some language fixes to git
if you have some time you can have a look bsoriano ? ( not much to translate... i think 5 strings or so )

thx
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-03-29, 15:57)P_Jamula Wrote: Hi Folks... what a wonderful masterpiece this new version of MADNOX...
It's great with everything for everyone... Thank You to everyone who has dedicated himself/herself to this skin...
I have a couple of things on which I need help please...1. when I search and find an item (movie, TV Show or Song) and select it, the item starts playing. what I would like to do is go to the item information instead. I have tried the right click but does nothing.

2. I have developed a personalized intro with HD Sound which I would like to play when the skin starts. I have tried to replace the 'INTRO.MP4' in startup.xml..... however whenever I do a git sync it comes up with a red mark and I am not sure if and when the git updates the startup.xml what would happen...... is it possible to have a feature to select a personalized intro in the screen where you ask to disable the intro.Huh

would appreciate the anticipated solutions...
Thanks again for this wonderful skin..

No responsesHuh?? SadSadSad
Regards,

PJ
Habe you tried the info button?

Just rename your file to intro.mp4 and override the original one in the extra folder.
Hello Madnox team, for some reason when I have tv episodes with the WEB-DL tag, the webdl case does not show on the widget in panel view.

For example, the first three episodes in the widget below are web-dl but no case shows:

BTW.. As I'm getting pretty familiar with the by skin now, I can't even begin to express how awesome this skin is.. the best Kodi skin by far.. great work all of you and Thank You!!!!
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2016-03-30, 15:19)meowmoo Wrote: Habe you tried the info button?

Just rename your file to intro.mp4 and override the original one in the extra folder.

thanks for the response....
Where do I find the "info button"
Regards,

PJ
(2016-03-29, 15:57)P_Jamula Wrote: Hi Folks... what a wonderful masterpiece this new version of MADNOX...
It's great with everything for everyone... Thank You to everyone who has dedicated himself/herself to this skin...
I have a couple of things on which I need help please...1. when I search and find an item (movie, TV Show or Song) and select it, the item starts playing. what I would like to do is go to the item information instead. I have tried the right click but does nothing.

2. I have developed a personalized intro with HD Sound which I would like to play when the skin starts. I have tried to replace the 'INTRO.MP4' in startup.xml..... however whenever I do a git sync it comes up with a red mark and I am not sure if and when the git updates the startup.xml what would happen...... is it possible to have a feature to select a personalized intro in the screen where you ask to disable the intro.Huh

would appreciate the anticipated solutions...
Thanks again for this wonderful skin..

1. try this maybe - go to "settings" > VIDEOS > FILE LISTS > DEFAULT SELECT ACTION and change to "SHOW INFORMATION"

2. didnt try or use this, but i read somewhere here that you can add a intro video with this addon:
PARTY AUTOSTART

good luck

(2016-03-30, 17:01)ShadowTek Wrote: Hello Madnox team, for some reason when I have tv episodes with the WEB-DL tag, the webdl case does not show on the widget in panel view.

For example, the first three episodes in the widget below are web-dl but no case shows:

BTW.. As I'm getting pretty familiar with the by skin now, I can't even begin to express how awesome this skin is.. the best Kodi skin by far.. great work all of you and Thank You!!!!

Hi ST,

please let me know which option exactly you have assigned to widget 2 so I can look at replicating the issue.

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Tried to do a setup similar to Shadows, but, the only cases selectable, for me, are all bluray. Is there a setting that I'm missing? Thanks.

In the geneeral options under widget info, should all options be selectable. I can't seem to change the top 3 options.

YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-03-30, 13:03)schimi2k Wrote: pushed some language fixes to git
if you have some time you can have a look bsoriano ? ( not much to translate... i think 5 strings or so )

thx

Schimi,

Here is the updated Spanish strings.po: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C5...file%2czip

Regards,

Bart
(2016-03-30, 17:01)ShadowTek Wrote: Hello Madnox team, for some reason when I have tv episodes with the WEB-DL tag, the webdl case does not show on the widget in panel view.

Just Fixed a Typo in the texture filename. Should be working now.

(2016-03-30, 23:58)bobrap Wrote: Tried to do a setup similar to Shadows, but, the only cases selectable, for me, are all bluray. Is there a setting that I'm missing? Thanks.

In the geneeral options under widget info, should all options be selectable. I can't seem to change the top 3 options.

All options should be selectable. Do you have script.toolbox installed?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:ToolBox_Script

I also did a fix for widget info cases a few weeks back. Are you on the latest version from git?
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2016-03-30, 11:15)pustekuchen Wrote: Hello Mr. V,

after updating there was still the same issue.

But you gave me the right hint!

I changed the provider from KODI (newest album) to Library (recent album), now it worked perfect.

By the way: It was also the reason why widget 2 works without trouble because it was already the library provider.
Thank you so much for pushing me into the right direction!

What I noticed after the update is that the series widget "started series" lost the button play and is updated to library.
I know that the play button doesn't worked before and I think that is the reason why you changed it(?).

But I liked the idea behind that to start with the last unseen episode by pressing the play button. Is this possible?

...and one last thing:

when the auto scroll function is deactivated there is no button to scroll up or down into the widget.
This would be really helpful.

Best regards
-Pustekuchen

Not possible if the info is a folder provided by kodi.

A scroll bar sound like a good idea. I'll have a look into it.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
  • 293(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39