• 299(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Hi RDel,

can you please post screenshots of your BD/DVD cases window and Appearance setup window please for your showcase view.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Somebody knows why the movie info screen don't appears? Any idea? Thanks!!!
(2016-04-04, 09:23)SUPERATRAT08 Wrote: Somebody knows why the movie info screen don't appears? Any idea? Thanks!!!
maybe you can give us more infos ? i had another guy in a german kodi forum with the same problem, but i dont know how he fixed it ( i think after a clean setup )
what Os are you using, what input device ( keyboard,remotecontrol, gamepad etc ), what Kodi version .... maybe a logfile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-04-04, 04:28)RDel Wrote: Hi Schimi, I went ahead and wiped my Kodi and Skin installation. Reinstalled Kodi did some minor setup, then installed Madnox and completed the addon installations. I installed skin.info.service from Git, extended.info from repo, and all other required addons. The problem still remains. My BD/DVD Cases options are correct. I have no extra options enabled in General Skin Settings (at bottom of list). Group movies in sets is enabled. I scanned a source folder from internet and grabbed all artwork. Single movie animations work fine, the sets open but still no disks inside.

Forgot to mention this... I installed the skin "Phenomenal" last week. It has a Showcase view exactly like Madnox and everything worked fine. My Movie Set Boxes opened with disks inside. I did not install that skin this time, I thought it might cause a conflict or something.

Anyway, I don't know what else to do. I guess I can use your addon files as a test, that would be great. As far as settings, I've read this thread extensively and can't think of a setting that would keep this from working, unless you can. Thanks!

Please check your PMs
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-04-04, 10:11)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-04-04, 09:23)SUPERATRAT08 Wrote: Somebody knows why the movie info screen don't appears? Any idea? Thanks!!!
maybe you can give us more infos ? i had another guy in a german kodi forum with the same problem, but i dont know how he fixed it ( i think after a clean setup )
what Os are you using, what input device ( keyboard,remotecontrol, gamepad etc ), what Kodi version .... maybe a logfile

Hi, I don't speak english, sorry. I have a NUC with windows 8.1, kodi 16.0, and a HP mce controller. Thanks!!!
what language do you speaking ? maybe someone here can help you in PM in your language ?
and maybe your keymap isnt config right ( info button ?! ) - maybe try to connect a keyboard to your nuc and press the " i " key to check - if this work something on your remote config is messed up

I speak spanish... Keymap rules ok in other skins. Whatever, I'll try to do it with the keyboard!!! Thanks again!!!
perhaps you could tell us where you are when trying to press I and maybe even a screenshot?
Sad 
Hello

I'm currently using KODI 16.0 stable Jarvis Release with this great Skin Big Grin Thank you so much for this skin

i'm also using the "netflix style nextup notification v.1.017"

Everything is working fine without the combination of KODI, this great skin and the "netflix style nextup notification"

If the episode of a season is done, the "netflix style nextup notification" is showing me which episode is upcoming, but if it should start the next episode, kodi is crashing. Sometimes it is working once, and at the end of the next episode, the "notification of the netflix style" isn't upcoming or the playlist stopps.

I also checked it with 16.1 RC2 of Jarvis but still the same error. Sad
I also tried to start KODI mit Administration rights but no luck. (Right click--> Run as Admin) User Account from windows has Admin rights

This is the crash log of kodi
http://pastebin.com/bT3qx4Uw

I do not know, if its a problem with the "netflix style nextup notification v.1.017" or if its a skin problem. I think its a problem of the "netflix style nextup notification v.1.017 Plugin" but i'm not sure, because i do not have enough skills in that programming.

Thanks for your help

And again THANKS for this skin

--------------------------------
1. your OS
Windows 10 x64

2. your Kodi version
16.0 Jarvis

3. is it the latest madnox version from git ? ( master or Isengard )
From GIT, downloaded yesterday

4. if its addon based, maybe the version number of that addon too
Next up notification v.1.0.17

it would be PERFECT if you can make a screenshot of that Problem
I'm going to upload a screenshot of the crash later today.
I was something with the Errror: Exiting LOOP, or something like that. I know its a really bad description but i'm going to do a screenshot

Greetings
(2016-04-04, 11:49)SUPERATRAT08 Wrote: I speak spanish... Keymap rules ok in other skins. Whatever, I'll try to do it with the keyboard!!! Thanks again!!!

I'll PM u
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
@regista.

I think it is the nextup service as all I do is skin it for Madnox i.e. how the window displays and also there is this in the log file:

21:02:37 T:3908 ERROR: CPythonInvoker(2, C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.nextup.notification-master\service.py): script didn't stop in 5 seconds - let's kill it
21:02:37 T:5796 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(2, C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.nextup.notification-master\service.py): the python script "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.nextup.notification-master\service.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmc:Tonguelayer,class XBMCAddon::xbmcaddon::Addon,class XBMCAddon::xbmcaddon::Addon,class PythonBindings::XBMCAddon_xbmcgui_WindowXMLDialog_Director,class PythonBindings::XBMCAddon_xbmcgui_WindowXMLDialog_Director

Would be good to ask over @ the addon.

Mike.
(2016-04-04, 12:08)Mike_Doc Wrote: perhaps you could tell us where you are when trying to press I and maybe even a screenshot?

Yes, inside "movies" category. In showcase view. Thanks!!!
(2016-04-04, 10:27)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-04-04, 04:28)RDel Wrote: Hi Schimi, I went ahead and wiped my Kodi and Skin installation. Reinstalled Kodi did some minor setup, then installed Madnox and completed the addon installations. I installed skin.info.service from Git, extended.info from repo, and all other required addons. The problem still remains. My BD/DVD Cases options are correct. I have no extra options enabled in General Skin Settings (at bottom of list). Group movies in sets is enabled. I scanned a source folder from internet and grabbed all artwork. Single movie animations work fine, the sets open but still no disks inside.

Forgot to mention this... I installed the skin "Phenomenal" last week. It has a Showcase view exactly like Madnox and everything worked fine. My Movie Set Boxes opened with disks inside. I did not install that skin this time, I thought it might cause a conflict or something.

Anyway, I don't know what else to do. I guess I can use your addon files as a test, that would be great. As far as settings, I've read this thread extensively and can't think of a setting that would keep this from working, unless you can. Thanks!

Please check your PMs

Thanks! Can't PM you. See post 4470. I replaced them and got a "Failed to start commoncache" error message. Animations still worked but still no disks in boxsets.Don't worry about the error for now since I'm doing a fresh install after this.
(2016-04-04, 08:11)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi RDel,

can you please post screenshots of your BD/DVD cases window and Appearance setup window please for your showcase view.

See post #4470. Thanks!
Thanks Mike Wink

I'm really loving this skin; Great JOB Wink I looks so great Big Grin

(2016-04-04, 13:16)Mike_Doc Wrote: @regista.

I think it is the nextup service as all I do is skin it for Madnox i.e. how the window displays and also there is this in the log file:

21:02:37 T:3908 ERROR: CPythonInvoker(2, C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.nextup.notification-master\service.py): script didn't stop in 5 seconds - let's kill it
21:02:37 T:5796 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(2, C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.nextup.notification-master\service.py): the python script "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.nextup.notification-master\service.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmc:Tonguelayer,class XBMCAddon::xbmcaddon::Addon,class XBMCAddon::xbmcaddon::Addon,class PythonBindings::XBMCAddon_xbmcgui_WindowXMLDialog_Director,class PythonBindings::XBMCAddon_xbmcgui_WindowXMLDialog_Director

Would be good to ask over @ the addon.

Mike.
  • 299(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39