• 109(current)
Req Titan skin feature requests
(2016-04-06, 11:11)burekas Wrote: Dion250

Did you check in the OPTIONS menu? Should be there a "Tag" button set it OFF

Yes it's not there. It does exist on the Panel Square layout.. But not the Panel layout. Maybe this is a bug?
(2016-03-10, 06:47)leejk Wrote: Would it be possible to request a right list view, similar to aeon mq? The list view is close, but the movie titles are not right aligned, nor is disc art present.

Next beta update of the skin includes a new right list view
(2016-03-13, 06:56)benrita Wrote: When playing music is it possible to add a black bar behind the scrolling artist info above the osd (cd art etc). The white lettering is hard to read against a lot of the fanart.
Thank you

This will be fixed in upcoming new skin update
(2016-03-15, 06:14)diedrichg Wrote: How about this one? What if... If you have a widget that does not have any content such as "Episodes in Progress", because you don't have any episodes partially watched, then that widget does not get displayed. This would allow any widgets that are off the bottom of the screen to now be fully visible without having to have a big blank area on your screen for an empty "Episodes in Progress" and you wouldn't have to scroll down to see the widgets that are out of the viewing area.

You mean to auto hide any empty widget rows ?
Hmmm, I can try that but it can be tricky so if it's causing issues I'll have to revert it back
(2016-04-07, 21:14)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-15, 06:14)diedrichg Wrote: How about this one? What if... If you have a widget that does not have any content such as "Episodes in Progress", because you don't have any episodes partially watched, then that widget does not get displayed. This would allow any widgets that are off the bottom of the screen to now be fully visible without having to have a big blank area on your screen for an empty "Episodes in Progress" and you wouldn't have to scroll down to see the widgets that are out of the viewing area.

Hmmm, I can try that but it can be tricky so if it's causing issues I'll have to revert it back

Correct. Look forward to testing!
(2016-03-17, 22:54)dorf Wrote: Currently, the settings for the home screen allow to either have *one* widget per home menu item (that than fills multiple rows) or *multiple* widgets per menu item (each being displayed in one row). Instead of having a global setting, is it possible to decide this for every menu item?
It wasn't possible to select this per menu item but I managed to get it working a bit like you described...
It will now fallback to the normal "single" widget if there is only 1 widget assigned.
This fix is available in next skin update.

(2016-03-17, 22:54)dorf Wrote: a) Is it possible for the 2 part header (like logo + clock) to keep the left part of the header intact (here: the logo) when displaying widget details on the right part of the header?

b1) Is it possible for the widget details to only have a background in form of a box, like in this screenshot?:

Both will be fixed in next beta skin update
(2016-03-21, 13:51)francescob Wrote: is it possible to set the position for the OSD during playback? i would like it to place it on top of my screen so it doesn't overlap subtitles
Many thanks
Francesco

During playback ? No, that will not be easy to implement, especially if you keep in mind that the OSD panel on top of the video is heavy stuff for weaker cpu's/gpu's.

I can create an option to display the OSD on top but that will never work with the plot enabled
(2016-04-08, 00:38)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-21, 13:51)francescob Wrote: is it possible to set the position for the OSD during playback? i would like it to place it on top of my screen so it doesn't overlap subtitles
Many thanks
Francesco

During playback ? No, that will not be easy to implement, especially if you keep in mind that the OSD panel on top of the video is heavy stuff for weaker cpu's/gpu's.

I can create an option to display the OSD on top but that will never work with the plot enabled

I believe the OP meant "on top" - as in, at the top of the screen (pixel position: y = 0), not over the video: z = 1000.
Hello Marcel,

sorry for my request again. Angel
But I saw, that you answered yesterday a lot of inquiries and a think not mine. Wink
Dir you read this: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2301006?

Could it be possible to realise that?

Thanks, AEOne
(2016-04-08, 03:42)diedrichg Wrote: I believe the OP meant "on top" - as in, at the top of the screen (pixel position: y = 0), not over the video: z = 1000.

I know what he meant.... the OSD is layered ON TOP of the video ;-)
I can create a skin toggle to display the OSD on top of the screen but that will collide with the plot/details...

So, I can add this in but only if it's acceptable that it won't work when the plot is enabled.
Besides that I'm curious why you'd like to see subtitles and have the OSD open. Isn't it true that you pause the video while managing the OSD or am I missing something here completely ?
(2016-04-08, 11:34)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-08, 03:42)diedrichg Wrote: I believe the OP meant "on top" - as in, at the top of the screen (pixel position: y = 0), not over the video: z = 1000.

I can create a skin toggle to display the OSD on top of the screen but that will collide with the plot/details...

So, I can add this in but only if it's acceptable that it won't work when the plot is enabled.
Besides that I'm curious why you'd like to see subtitles and have the OSD open. Isn't it true that you pause the video while managing the OSD or am I missing something here completely ?
It took a minute to think about your question but I believe it has to do with pausing the video to spend a second reading the subtitles. I have found myself watching a few films in this manner because the dialogue is so FAST that I would have to quickly pause just to read what was going on. "Elite Squad: The Enemy Within" for example.

What if the "OSD to the top" toggle also automatically swaps the plot/details to the bottom?
(2016-04-07, 21:14)marcelveldt Wrote:

This caused this

Moved the widget to the bottom, placed the label under it and now i have all this empty space up top where the widget row used to be
(2016-03-26, 12:26)Flest Wrote: MB runtime like HH:MM in librory
MMM looks silly

What do you mean ? Display the duration in hh:mm on the OSD ? Sorry, that's not possible in Kodi.

(2016-03-26, 12:26)Flest Wrote: ClearArt can be added? like Arctic: ZephyrSmile
Will be fixed in next beta.

(2016-03-26, 12:26)Flest Wrote: Why disappears logo)?

Will be fixed in next beta
(2016-04-08, 11:34)marcelveldt Wrote:

I just had a thought. I was watching Netflix in my browser and there were some subtitles playing (Daredevil - some Russian guys) and when the OSD was displayed, the subtitles simply moved up to allow the OSD to be visible. The effect was that the OSD pushed the subtitles up.
(2016-04-09, 18:58)diedrichg Wrote: I just had a thought. I was watching Netflix in my browser and there were some subtitles playing (Daredevil - some Russian guys) and when the OSD was displayed, the subtitles simply moved up to allow the OSD to be visible. The effect was that the OSD pushed the subtitles up.

Yes indeed, that sounds like a more elegant solution to me...
I don't know if this is possible within all Kodi customizations and/or the skinning engine, would be very cool.

I will take it for a spin, if not possible I'll go with the toggle to move the OSD to the top.
  • 109(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin feature requests4