• 302(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
if you wanna buy one, it should be the pi3 - cost the same and is better than the pi2 Smile
i am just curious, if its so much better ... i think for a smoother gui-nav it should have more ram

but if someone have it running - a small feedback would be nice
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
I have madnox running on my rpi2 and love it. It's a little slow entering library's at times but doesn't struggle playing anything I throw at it. Including 1080 and dts 5.1 smooth as my pc. I don't even think i "need" lol the extra boost that the rpi2 "might" give
A friend oft mine got the pi3, i can ask him later.

I would still buy a pi2 just because you can plug it on a USB slot from the TV.
I was wondering if the left side "System Infoline" That showed Memory Used and CPU Usage will be making its way back into this skin? Here is a picture of what I'm talking about.

When I go into certain settings dialogs, for instance Skin Settings->Customizers->"Set up 'Settings' window appearance" the dialog has full transparency and it's very difficult to read because of the background. I attempted to adjust the transparency, but it tells I need ColorPicker, under help ColorPicker is listed as being in the Passion repository, but so far I can't seem to find a current zip for Passion, it's quite outdated, wants XBMC version 11, and I can't find it on their site (being in French doesn't help either).

Can someone point me to this script or tell me some other way to fix this problem?
Hello, I have found a bug in the latest version Madnox. I have already tested some constellation and could now limit the error.
Here the results:
I use a MySQl DB on a server and on the client Kodi 16 RC 2 and Windows 10th
Create 2 playlists.
1: Series Test: Series Comedy - (The series are of a single path)
2: Episodes test: The last 10 added and unseen Comedy Episodes

I put the "Series Test" playlist in the main menu and the "Episodes test" as a live background.
If I have now seen an episode of the series and is instantly highlighted as seen in the database, everything is still ok.

Now I have just configured the same constellation as a submenu. If I have now seen an episode and it is instantly highlighted in the database as seen, the database depends on. The mistake I could readjust again. Even if I mark the series back as unseen.
I can not access the database, first after a reboot it works again.

The error does not occur when I select no Live Backgrounds for submenus.
(2016-04-09, 05:20)reksp13 Wrote: I was wondering if the left side "System Infoline" That showed Memory Used and CPU Usage will be making its way back into this skin? Here is a picture of what I'm talking about.

In the meantime, i suggest using the System Info widget as an Extended Panel. It looks very nice and the info you are looking for is there.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
(2016-04-10, 05:50)KeithLM Wrote: When I go into certain settings dialogs, for instance Skin Settings->Customizers->"Set up 'Settings' window appearance" the dialog has full transparency and it's very difficult to read because of the background. I attempted to adjust the transparency, but it tells I need ColorPicker, under help ColorPicker is listed as being in the Passion repository, but so far I can't seem to find a current zip for Passion, it's quite outdated, wants XBMC version 11, and I can't find it on their site (being in French doesn't help either).

Can someone point me to this script or tell me some other way to fix this problem?

This seems to happen when Kodi has been running for a while. May be because of some sort of memory leak...

In my experience, it's not specific to a section... more random. I usually just quit Kodi and restart it and that fixes the problem.

I had read somewhere that they were trying to pinpoint the source of the problem but so far, no luck.

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
(2016-04-10, 19:36)Pr.Sinister Wrote:
(2016-04-10, 05:50)KeithLM Wrote: When I go into certain settings dialogs, for instance Skin Settings->Customizers->"Set up 'Settings' window appearance" the dialog has full transparency and it's very difficult to read because of the background. I attempted to adjust the transparency, but it tells I need ColorPicker, under help ColorPicker is listed as being in the Passion repository, but so far I can't seem to find a current zip for Passion, it's quite outdated, wants XBMC version 11, and I can't find it on their site (being in French doesn't help either).

This seems to happen when Kodi has been running for a while. May be because of some sort of memory leak...

In my experience, it's not specific to a section... more random. I usually just quit Kodi and restart it and that fixes the problem.

I had read somewhere that they were trying to pinpoint the source of the problem but so far, no luck.

-Pr.

Open a library (movies, tv shows) bring up the context menu and choose reload. Should sort your problem when it occurs.
I have the same problem as the post above regarding transparent menus every so often, i do 'refresh' it and it works but why does this happen? will it be fixed or do we have to keep 'refreshing' the page? Ive only ever seen this with this skin.

Also, every so often my vies change. I have my movie and libraries setup and working fine.
Movies - Showcase mod (Awesome, specially with animated posters working too), but every so often if i go in and out of the movies main menu the view changes, it can be logos too list view...changes every time and i'm fed up of having to change it back to showcase again.

Tv Shows - Ive set this to low list as i love the clear character art on the right hand side, but again every so often this view changes to something else.

I know they are just little things but its annoying when i just want to flick through the lists to find something to watch and yet the missus moans all the time 'oh your messing with this thing again, just leave it and put something on the tele!"
And she is right, im always messing with little things like this when i just wan to just sit back, look at the amazing work you guys have done but i end up twiddling around with a little setting that always resets.

1. Windows 10 pro. 64bit

2. Kodi 16.1 RC2

3. Git master version (downloaded and installed from Git on 5th April

it would be PERFECT if you can make a screenshot of that Problem
The textures go missing due to what appears to be a Kodi bug whereby variables stop returning a value. The textures use a variable to determine what color they should be so, when the variable stops returning a value, they stop having any color and become transparent.

This has been reported to the team Smile
ta for fast responce. need anything? log file etc..
About the views, don't know why they change... The only thing I can suggest is, delete the views.db in userdata/database (back it up) set up your views one more time, reboot kodi and see if it saves them now.

@ bob About the missing texture, I run into the bug last night, I deleted some movies from the db, all texture's where gone but the yes/no dialog windows was still visible?! Did it use the same VAR as all the other stuff? I guess so, so it should be transparent also?!
I had the view issue with Titan beta skin too. Thought maybe it had something to do with the issue with Madnox but its a clean installation of Madnox which i setup on Saturday morning and no other skin has been used or installed
(2016-04-11, 14:10)meowmoo Wrote: @ bob About the missing texture, I run into the bug last night, I deleted some movies from the db, all texture's where gone but the yes/no dialog windows was still visible?! Did it use the same VAR as all the other stuff? I guess so, so it should be transparent also?!

Very difficult to say, but if I were to take two guesses at it my first would be that yes, it likely does use a variable for determining the colordiffuse of the background image. My second would be that the dialog in question had been displayed as part of deleting the movies from the db - from what I can see of the error, once a variable has been returned in a window, it will continue to be returned in that window (until Kodi unloads that window from memory...)
  • 302(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39