• 81(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-04-10, 13:41)oattes Wrote: When the selected item is a season, the extended info script shows the final season regardless. In taking a look at your code, I don't see the problem so this may be an issue with the extended info script itself. But, perhaps you can be the judge.

Bug seems to be in Kodi itself. ListItem.Season is wrong inside the videoinfo dialog...
I will find a workaround ;-)

EDIT: hmm, can't seem to find an easy workaround, other than a very ugly one which I don't like.
So for now the issue can't be fixed untill the uderlying Kodi issue is resolved.
(2016-04-10, 23:12)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-10, 13:41)oattes Wrote: When the selected item is a season, the extended info script shows the final season regardless. In taking a look at your code, I don't see the problem so this may be an issue with the extended info script itself. But, perhaps you can be the judge.

Bug seems to be in Kodi itself. ListItem.Season is wrong inside the videoinfo dialog...
I will find a workaround ;-)

OK. It's not a big deal (for me), so if you are going to pass the bug report along to the Kodi devs (I'm sure you more well known and able to be convincing than I), I'm happy to wait for the 16.1 final release (FYI I'm on 16.1 RC2 at the moment). Perhaps, if the bugfix does not make the cut for the final release, then you can make an effort on a work around.

Thanks!
(2016-04-10, 14:30)oattes Wrote: A couple of other 'nits' in the latest version (48):

1) The 'recently played albums/music' background seems to have gone missing from the selection list when editing the details for submenu items.

2) a black bar on the bottom of the now playing (music) screen has appeared.

1) That one never existed as an option. Maybe you had a smart playlist with that name (and with smart shortcuts resulting it was listed as background) ?

2) fixed in next version. FYI: The artist info should be there but that bar must be hidden when there is no artist info or its disabled.
(2016-04-10, 14:43)Schiffschaukel Wrote: Thanks for adding this as an option, but somehow it doesnt seem to work. still having the hour representation shown as well. can you take a second look at it?
btw, what happened to the skin helper service? i used to have it shown in the video addons, now its gone. did i miss something there?
thanks, Schiffschaukel

Did you restart Kodi after the skin and skinhelper updated ? It should really be disabled with that setting, I just confirmed it on my testmachine.

skinhelper is an helper addon and should not be displayed inside the addons. It's features are exposed in the skins that utilize it.
(2016-04-10, 22:49)marcelveldt Wrote: That code is pretty much correct except there will be no fallback to the title if no logo exists.
I will fix it in the skin: show clearlogo at the left side. If no logo exists, fallback to the plain title.
Available in next update

Great thanks

On a similar note

In the Netflix view when there is a Clearlogo the text title is not needed.
Hi marcelveldt. Since the latest update, I can't access widgets on the home menu without there being a sub menu and also the title of the widget is not displayed at the top left or anywhere on the home screen unless there's more information. The title used to be displayed even without the item description. I think it says "No Information" now. Also the System Information widget has no information, every widget appears blank and also no item name. Those issues were working on the previous skin updates. Anyway the skin is awesome and I would appreciate if you could look into those issues please.
(2016-04-10, 16:49)komplex Wrote: The Rated field shows up in the subs field
Will be fixed in next update, thanks.

(2016-04-10, 16:49)komplex Wrote: But when you press info on the movie in a widget it doesn't, also it doesnt show the movie logo in the header or the IMDB Top 250 when info pressed on widget items. Critic %'s are also different from each other and when you press Extendinfo info on the widget one it opens twice
Also fixed in next update

(2016-04-10, 16:49)komplex Wrote: I like the header now with the logo and studio logo but would it be possible to have the logo replace where the text as they both say the same

Also be fixed in next update
(2016-04-10, 21:19)loggio Wrote: 1. Add ability to remove the date from tags and just show the movie title.

2. When changing the background image to a custom image, is it possible to have the the dialog box remember the last directory your current background is in? I like to experiment with different backgrounds and it's quite annoying having to navigate to my backdrops folder every time I want to experiment with a different backdrops.

3. Add "single row" widgets and add the ability to align widgets to "top, centre or bottom" of the homescreen.
I quite like the large poster widget but I would like it to only show a single row and perhaps an information blog below, just like Arctic Zephyr.

1) Will be fixed in next update.

2) I'm afraid that's not possible.The filebrowse dialogs are handled by Kodi internally.

3) OK, I get what you mean. You want the single widget option (with a toggle button to switch the active widget) but you don't want it to fill up multiple rows, just 1 single row ?

(2016-04-10, 21:19)loggio Wrote: 1. Skin helper pvr artwork "manual look up" no longer displays a list of items to choose from.
Also, do you know when you will add the ability to change the artwork for a pvr item?

2. In skin helper, there's a option to split characters to help filter a better result. Is it possible to add multiple split characters by using ; to seperate? I'd like to have it like this ( ; -

3. The screen configuration window needs fixing in titan. The arrows to adjust the screen size are way over sized.

1) Will be fixed in next update. You can use that same contextmenu to change the artwork.

2) Will be fixed in next update, just use ; as a seperator.

3) I haven't looked at that screen for years ;-) Just now fixed, available in next update
(2016-04-11, 08:26)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-10, 21:19)loggio Wrote: 1. Add ability to remove the date from tags and just show the movie title.

2. When changing the background image to a custom image, is it possible to have the the dialog box remember the last directory your current background is in? I like to experiment with different backgrounds and it's quite annoying having to navigate to my backdrops folder every time I want to experiment with a different backdrops.

3. Add "single row" widgets and add the ability to align widgets to "top, centre or bottom" of the homescreen.
I quite like the large poster widget but I would like it to only show a single row and perhaps an information blog below, just like Arctic Zephyr.

1) Will be fixed in next update.

2) I'm afraid that's not possible.The filebrowse dialogs are handled by Kodi internally.

3) OK, I get what you mean. You want the single widget option (with a toggle button to switch the active widget) but you don't want it to fill up multiple rows, just 1 single row ?

(2016-04-10, 21:19)loggio Wrote: 1. Skin helper pvr artwork "manual look up" no longer displays a list of items to choose from.
Also, do you know when you will add the ability to change the artwork for a pvr item?

2. In skin helper, there's a option to split characters to help filter a better result. Is it possible to add multiple split characters by using ; to seperate? I'd like to have it like this ( ; -

3. The screen configuration window needs fixing in titan. The arrows to adjust the screen size are way over sized.

1) Will be fixed in next update. You can use that same contextmenu to change the artwork.

2) Will be fixed in next update, just use ; as a seperator.

3) I haven't looked at that screen for years ;-) Just now fixed, available in next update

In reference to 2.
"I'm afraid that's not possible.The filebrowse dialogs are handled by Kodi internally"
I made the same request to jurialmunkey for his Arctic Zephyr skin and he seemed to be able to do it without issue. When using his skin, if you set a custom background and then try to change the background the dialog opens to the folder with the current selected image.

In reference to 1.
1) " Will be fixed in next update. You can use that same contextmenu to change the artwork"

When I open the menu all I see are the following options:
.Refresh item (auto)
.refresh item(manual)
.add channel to ignore list
. Add title to ignore list
.open configuration

There's no "change artwork" option.

In reference to 3.

Yes that's pretty much what I was hoping for!
:-)
Cheers
Oh another thing...

Are you able to add <menucontrol>9000</menucontrol> to your windows?

This allows the user to access the window sideblade menus by pressing the menu button on remote or keyboard etc.
See here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Skinning_Manual
The cd art is perfect now [THUMBS UP SIGN]
Thanks Marcel for your hard work and dedication.

Sent from my iPhone
Really love the skin.

I think what would be good as an option would be to keep the first row the large widget in place when you key down through the row widgets below.

Sent from my Nexus 6P
I'm using the slim list view very often and also for showing the songs of an album. But when I'm using it like described then the album cover will be stretched like a poster. It would be nice to center the album cover in the middle of the field on the left side without stretching it.

Thanks a lot.
(2016-04-11, 00:58)mhhinds Wrote: Hi marcelveldt. Since the latest update, I can't access widgets on the home menu without there being a sub menu and also the title of the widget is not displayed at the top left or anywhere on the home screen unless there's more information. The title used to be displayed even without the item description. I think it says "No Information" now. Also the System Information widget has no information, every widget appears blank and also no item name. Those issues were working on the previous skin updates. Anyway the skin is awesome and I would appreciate if you could look into those issues please.

Thanks for the catch. Both issues will be fixed in next update
(2016-04-11, 09:16)loggio Wrote: In reference to 2.
"I'm afraid that's not possible.The filebrowse dialogs are handled by Kodi internally"
I made the same request to jurialmunkey for his Arctic Zephyr skin and he seemed to be able to do it without issue. When using his skin, if you set a custom background and then try to change the background the dialog opens to the folder with the current selected image.
It could work for the global background but not within the shortcuts editor. That said, this might be something that gets added later but it requires some changes to skinshortcuts addon.

(2016-04-11, 09:16)loggio Wrote: When I open the menu all I see are the following options:
.Refresh item (auto)
.refresh item(manual)
.add channel to ignore list
. Add title to ignore list
.open configuration

There's no "change artwork" option.
Ah, yeah right. Now I remember you asking for that. You mean something like the dialog you get when manually overriding artwork for a library item (like a movie) so you can manually specify the poster etc.
I will have a look at it tomorrow.

(2016-04-11, 09:16)loggio Wrote: 3) OK, I get what you mean. You want the single widget option (with a toggle button to switch the active widget) but you don't want it to fill up multiple rows, just 1 single row ?

Yes that's pretty much what I was hoping for!
:-)

Do you mind if I park this one on my todo list as it 's not going to be very easy to fix this. The widget code in the skin is very, very complex because of all the customization options and different layouts.
BTW: If you use the multiple rows setting and just add only 1 widget you will get this result.
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11