• 83(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-04-11, 21:45)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-11, 21:17)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: Sometimes I think I've to retire from Kodi and Emby because I'm to stupid for it ... Wink On my notebook everything is fine, but on Fire TV it is stretched. Very strange ...

Maybe reinstall the skin on your FireTV ? I'm 100% sure that it should be OK altough it might be something I fixed in the beta and which is not yet populated to the stable.

Just tested with reinstall the stable and the beta, but without success ... Is there something special with Android?!
(2016-04-11, 22:17)Simograndi Wrote: with last couple of betas 3.6.x there is a huge bug when Mouse/Touch support is enabled:
most if not all views all messed up with items overlapping (mostly info panels) previews doubled etc... just try some of them and you'll see (as big lists, banner lists, square panels etc).

Let me know if you need further infos. Note that with that option disabled all views work fine and previous bugs are fixed

Another small bug with touch enabled: the new fullscreen info overlay has no way to go back, as it's waiting for a button/arrow pressed

Thanks for the catch, just fixed it.

As for the screen overlay: it should go away as soon as a button is pressed, mousemove, swipe etc.
On any action it will go away.
(2016-04-11, 23:04)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: Just tested with reinstall the stable and the beta, but without success ... Is there something special with Android?!

You are sure it is the "slim list" view and not some other view ?
(2016-04-11, 23:08)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-11, 23:04)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: Just tested with reinstall the stable and the beta, but without success ... Is there something special with Android?!

You are sure it is the "slim list" view and not some other view ?

I'm absolutely sure!
Marcel,

I'm running 3.6.x beta version of the skin - think it's on 3.6.47 currently (or whatever the latest is as of yesterday). For the last few days whenever I've gone into my TV Shows section, the scrollbar at the bottom of the screen is focused instead of the TV show posters, meaning I have to move up to the posters row to navigate the library.

Not a massive problem, just slightly annoying. I think it's the "Poster Shift" view. I haven't checked any other views or the movies library or anything at this stage.
(2016-04-07, 14:42)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-07, 13:31)monkeylurv Wrote: 1. When using Extended Info/Cast/actor/In Library/Play does not work. ie if I navigate away from my selected movie via the actor to another movie they're in, that movie does not play

2. When listening to music the cd disc is not centred to the cd poster (minor thing I know but it wrangles me every time [UNAMUSED FACE])

1. Will be fixed in next skin beta update
2. Hmmm, it's centered on my end. Remember that the skin expects music covers to be square. Can you post a screenshot of the issue please ?

1. I'm using latest add-ons but this is still not working. Thanks in advance.
(2016-04-12, 11:48)Carcharius Wrote: Marcel,

I'm running 3.6.x beta version of the skin - think it's on 3.6.47 currently (or whatever the latest is as of yesterday). For the last few days whenever I've gone into my TV Shows section, the scrollbar at the bottom of the screen is focused instead of the TV show posters, meaning I have to move up to the posters row to navigate the library.

Not a massive problem, just slightly annoying. I think it's the "Poster Shift" view. I haven't checked any other views or the movies library or anything at this stage.
yeah I have noticed this also
Updated to the latest beta.

Anybody notice a blurry background when scrolling through selections? I have multiple images selected for my background and they come up correctly 90% of the time, but I sometimes get a blurry background that disappears when I move to my next selection.

Can't tell if it's the OS (Openelec) or Titan.

Anybody run into this?
Hi, there is a small bug with beta .50 with modern list and touch/mouse support on (I think it was fine in beta .49):

- then some little problems with options panel under some views which are around since a while:
List / Low List / Panel / Panel Wall / Panel Low / Big Panel / Big Panel Wall / Horizontal Panel
they all have "show big preview" / "show info panel right" buttons not working (as they aren't needed in these views), please just remove them

- Another small graphic issue, this time the combo is Modern Vertical + white theme (default colors): as you can see the top notification banner isn't showing like in other views, therefore the white line is hardly visible. Similar problem with the widget name, but this one is fixable by enabling "show widget panel". This view also still doesn't feature touch control buttons.

- Images speak by theirselves... Anyway the first one is until the online content / logo is loaded (second one which is fine) or for all elements without them

- A small bug with touch input only: changing a setting which opens a popup window, will take to another different section after window confirmation and closure. It's hard to explain with words, please try if you can, otherwise I'll find a way to explain better, maybe a video

One last thing I've something for you: some missing icons for "default kodi actions" under powermenu, please add them Smile

Icons Download

That's all... apart from these small things the beta .50 is very quick and pretty working, I think that we could be near a new stable release of the skin Smile
A small thing...

I notice that some clear art has been added above and to the right of the OSD display. Could this be made optional? When you also have the plot header displayed, it's a bit redundant and getting crowded on the screen ;-). For that matter, perhaps the clear art should be redundant on the plot header too so that the header will be smaller (if there is not too much plot data, at least).

thanks!
Hi!

First of all, thanks for this wonderful skin.

I only got one question. Is there any site or something with a changelog....i do not have the time to read through the hole thread to know about the recent changes to the skin....a short overview would be nice
The default playback was "Resume from" it now is "Start from beginning" i have searched the skin settings is there a way to change this behavior?

Thanks
is this a new bug?

some parts are double, see screenshot

@Syon: do you use beta or stable version?
(2016-04-13, 17:53)mo711 Wrote: @Syon: do you use beta or stable version?

beta jarvis 3.6.50 atm

it only appears when lyrics where found and displayed.

But in the CU LRC Lyrics section they say its a skin bug
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11