• 110(current)
Release script.extendedinfo
Hi, i want to install ExtendedInfo on my Android device, but it failed, here is the log i capture:

19:32:51 T:18446744072316076408 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[script.extendedinfo]: The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.0.0 could not be satisfied.

Here is my config:
Android TV box Mini Mx with Android 5.1 Kodi Jarvis 16.0 stable. I'm trying to install the latest version (4.6.1) of the script from here directly through install zip addon:
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/jarvis/scr...endedinfo/ and AEON NOX 5 skin (but it does the same with other skins).
Can you help me please?
(2016-04-06, 20:17)phil65 Wrote: Thx, will get fixed.
Btw, next time please post a debug log (wiki), not the "normal" one.

thank you.
I saw an update, but it didn't fix the issue (of course maybe it's not ready yet Smile )
Debug Log
Getting Errors when viewing info for movies and TV Shows.

Millhouse Latest Krypton Nightly of Openelec on a Chromebox.

Aeon Nox Silvo Latest Krypton Master.zip from Git

Extendedinfo Master from Git.

Debug Log:

http://xbmclogs.com/p7dji1hyj

Thanks! Smile
Would you mind adding this on your next version bump so i dont have to keep adding it when versions change. Add to Trakt watchlist just under add to Couchpotato

DialogMovieInfo.py
PHP Code:
else:

options += [[LANG(32165), "RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.couchpotato_manager/movies/add?imdb_id=" imdb_id ")||Notification(script.extendedinfo,%s))" LANG(32059)],
                            [
LANG(32170), "RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/watchlist/movies/add?imdb_id=" imdb_id ")"]] 
strings.po
PHP Code:
msgctxt "#32170"
msgid "Add to Trakt Watchlist"
msgstr "" 

I should probably learn how to do a PR on git and get it done that way Sad
hello

is it possible to request the favourites over content methode in krypton nighly and extendedinfo 5.1.0 ?

i tried it so:

<content>plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=favourites</content>

but it gives a error ?!

Code:
07:41:07 T:2416   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: (u'Label',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\testkodikrypton\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py", line 162, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\testkodikrypton\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py", line 30, in __init__
                                                listitems = process.start_info_actions(info, self.params)
                                              File "C:\testkodikrypton\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 267, in start_info_actions
                                                addon.set_global('favourite.1.name', favs[-1]["Label"])
                                            KeyError: (u'Label',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
I have the same type of issue with script.extendedinfo and Krypton. Except it is a different call and different error:

Code:
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('name',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pbureau/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py", line 174, in <module>
        Main()
File "/home/pbureau/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py", line 42, in __init__
        listitems = process.start_info_actions(info, self.params)
File "/home/pbureau/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/process.py", line 41, in start_info_actions
        discography = AudioDB.get_artist_discography(params["artistname"])
File "/home/pbureau/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/TheAudioDB.py", line 151, in get_artist_discography
        return handle_albums(results)
File "/home/pbureau/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/TheAudioDB.py", line 55, in handle_albums
        return local_db.compare_album_with_library(albums)
File "/home/pbureau/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/LocalDB.py", line 349, in compare_album_with_library
        if not item["name"] == local_item["title"]:
KeyError: ('name',)

I am not sure it is related with Krypton though, it might be because I updated the script...
Just for further info, I have got two calls which are failing since I updated to Krypton and extendedinfo 5.1.

Code:
plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=discography&amp;&amp;artistname=$INFO[ListItem.Artist]

and:

Code:
plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=directormovies&amp;&amp;director=$INFO[ListItem.Director]

I didn't change anything in my skin, please let me know if you would like some logs.
"directormovies" and "writermovies" were merged into "personmovies".

The music part may be broken for bit longer. I did a major major code refactoring which needs some time to get all small bits right.
Krypton is still pre-alpha, so I think that´s fine. Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Hi Phil65 and anyone viewing

I'm not sure if this is a skin or extended info mod issue. Im running Windows kodi 15.2. If I select info on any movie in any addon and select movie info and select the "+" I get No extra features available. There was a larger list including the extended info option Is something wrong? I run a clean build and I'm picky with my addons. Do I need to update to Jarvis? Im quite content with Isengard.
Thank you.
(2016-04-12, 00:40)phil65 Wrote: "directormovies" and "writermovies" were merged into "personmovies".

The music part may be broken for bit longer. I did a major major code refactoring which needs some time to get all small bits right.
Krypton is still pre-alpha, so I think that´s fine. Wink

Hi Phil65, can you take a look at my issue here please:
2304420 (post)
I didnt find any solution so far.
(2016-04-07, 12:14)int0x13 Wrote: Hi, i want to install ExtendedInfo on my Android device, but it failed, here is the log i capture:

19:32:51 T:18446744072316076408 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[script.extendedinfo]: The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.0.0 could not be satisfied.

Here is my config:
Android TV box Mini Mx with Android 5.1 Kodi Jarvis 16.0 stable. I'm trying to install the latest version (4.6.1) of the script from here directly through install zip addon:
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/jarvis/scr...endedinfo/ and AEON NOX 5 skin (but it does the same with other skins).
Can you help me please?

You need to post complete debug logs.
Why do you install from zip file? It is available on the repositories...
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2016-04-13, 22:32)jrondo3 Wrote: Hi Phil65 and anyone viewing

I'm not sure if this is a skin or extended info mod issue. Im running Windows kodi 15.2. If I select info on any movie in any addon and select movie info and select the "+" I get No extra features available. There was a larger list including the extended info option. Nothing seems to work even if I have selected or not in the silvo skin. Is something wrong? I run a clean build and I'm picky with my addons. Do I need to update to Jarvis? Im quite content with Isengard.
Thank you.
Forum rules (wiki), Chapter 2.5
Last warning, next time you´ll get banned.
Trying to update... Stays at the 6% mark...any ideas..good work..thanks
my auto complete isnt working on Search anymore i have extended info script enabled and used to work fine just stopped.
(2016-04-15, 19:10)tazz0710 Wrote: my auto complete isnt working on Search anymore i have extended info script enabled and used to work fine just stopped.
That functionality has been pulled out of ExtendedInfo and is now in its own addon.

http://addons.kodi.tv/show/plugin.progra...ompletion/
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.extendedinfo29