• 50(current)
Release Mimic 3.x for Jarvis
(2016-04-19, 17:16)cat2115 Wrote: Is there a way to show RSSFeed on top instead of bottom? If yes, and if there's an update for Mimic, will it overwritten?

Thanks,
No, you would need to modify the code and reapply it after every update.

Sent from my Nexus 6
(2016-04-19, 16:51)axlt2002 Wrote: Update2: Next step is what should I do in order to have a bottom overlay until the red line (similar to the top overlay)?
Easiest way is to copy that overlay control and resize it the way you want. Then just set the visibility to only show it on the views you want.
in Mimic 2.xx while in showcase view of my videos I could see the MPAA rating right there, now since the 3.4.x update this seems to be missing and I have to use the game controller to go to movie info just to see the rating. this was handy when determining what movies I could play when my kiddo was awake without having to take so many steps with the controller. to clarify, I tend to use the remote stick and there is no button to get into the movie info page with the stick that I can see. so its a pita now.

star ratings are useless to me, I'd rather see the MPAA rating if possible. can this be added back in an future update?

any thoughts on this? thanks
(2016-04-19, 17:44)braz Wrote:
(2016-04-19, 16:51)axlt2002 Wrote: Update2: Next step is what should I do in order to have a bottom overlay until the red line (similar to the top overlay)?
Easiest way is to copy that overlay control and resize it the way you want. Then just set the visibility to only show it on the views you want.

Thanks for the hint braz!

Can you just please clarify what you mean by "overlay control"? Do you refer to a specific .xml file?

Alex
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
Hi,

First of all I like how lightweight the skin is. It runs really smooth on my firestick.

I was fiddling with the views in the video library and I want to add the BigFan view to it.

I have added the xml to 1080i along with edits in MyVideoNav.xml and includes.xml, yet it doesn't show up.

Is there anything I am missing?

EDIT: I edited custom_1118_ViewtypeMenu.xml and now it shows up on the list but when i click it, it goes to the list view. This is how it looks like in the xml
Code:
<item>
                    <description>BigFan</description>
                        <label>BigFan</label>
                        <onclick>Container.SetViewMode(591)</onclick>
                        <visible>Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)</visible>
                    </item>

If anyone can check it for me I am posting the link here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9i59mm...BigFan.xml

This is a mod made by Vaikin and is used in Aeon Nox: S!lvo

Another question is that I am missing the option of selecting a infoline (its greyed out)

Take a look at the screenshot:

I am using Jarvis 16 RC2 and everything is updated as of this moment.

Thanks
I am using version 3.4.1 on Jarvis and have the problem shown on this screenshot. The Codec Information is not properly displayed.

Any fix for this?

Thanks.

(2016-04-18, 01:42)braz Wrote:
(2016-04-17, 12:49)talisel Wrote: Few comments/issues about the last version:

A. TV Shows -> List View: suddenly some of the TV shows have an horizontal poster. That's look good on the small thumbnail on the left side, but not good at all on the big poster on the right side (The poster layout is vertical, therefore it simply cut the horizontal poster).

B. In settings, Thumbnail View -> Addons are no longer displayed. Only in List View.

C. When viewing TV shows episodes in list view, is it possible to have resolution/format icon next to each episode name (right next to the score)?

Thanks,
Tal.
A. Why do some of your TV shows have horizontal thumbnails? Shouldn't they be posters?
B. I removed addons when I switched to Thumbnail view for settings, since the Addon Browser is not a settings category. I've since added a List option that includes addons, will take another look. No guarantees on adding addons to the Thumbnail view though.
C. I won't be adding any more details in the list, but I might add media flags under the episode thumbnail.

About question A - I don't know, All of my TV shows have vertical posters. Even those where I have the problem (if I open the TV show information page, I see the correct poster).
It seems that for few of the TV shows, the skin choose to display the horizontal thumbnail on the list view, instead the vertical "normal" poster.

I have this issue, starting of version 3.4.1. Never had similar issue before.
(2016-04-20, 16:17)whiteghost Wrote: in Mimic 2.xx while in showcase view of my videos I could see the MPAA rating right there, now since the 3.4.x update this seems to be missing and I have to use the game controller to go to movie info just to see the rating. this was handy when determining what movies I could play when my kiddo was awake without having to take so many steps with the controller. to clarify, I tend to use the remote stick and there is no button to get into the movie info page with the stick that I can see. so its a pita now.

star ratings are useless to me, I'd rather see the MPAA rating if possible. can this be added back in an future update?

any thoughts on this? thanks
Everyone has a different preference, will take a look but not sure if I'll change it.
(2016-04-21, 10:38)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2016-04-19, 17:44)braz Wrote:

Thanks for the hint braz!

Can you just please clarify what you mean by "overlay control"? Do you refer to a specific .xml file?

Alex
Make a copy of the overlay control that you hid for that view (in IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml) and resize/reposition it to fit where you'd like.
(2016-04-22, 07:07)FahadSalim Wrote: Hi,

First of all I like how lightweight the skin is. It runs really smooth on my firestick.

I was fiddling with the views in the video library and I want to add the BigFan view to it.

I have added the xml to 1080i along with edits in MyVideoNav.xml and includes.xml, yet it doesn't show up.

Is there anything I am missing?

EDIT: I edited custom_1118_ViewtypeMenu.xml and now it shows up on the list but when i click it, it goes to the list view. This is how it looks like in the xml
Code:
<item>
                    <description>BigFan</description>
                        <label>BigFan</label>
                        <onclick>Container.SetViewMode(591)</onclick>
                        <visible>Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)</visible>
                    </item>

If anyone can check it for me I am posting the link here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9i59mm...BigFan.xml

This is a mod made by Vaikin and is used in Aeon Nox: S!lvo

Another question is that I am missing the option of selecting a infoline (its greyed out)

Take a look at the screenshot:

I am using Jarvis 16 RC2 and everything is updated as of this moment.

Thanks
There's something missing from your view it its reverting to List view. Not sure when I'll have time to take a look as I'm spending most of my time on the Krypton version.

The infolines option is enabled when you have the header turned on (Skin Settings > Home window > Show header).
(2016-04-22, 12:04)akashi Wrote: I am using version 3.4.1 on Jarvis and have the problem shown on this screenshot. The Codec Information is not properly displayed.

Any fix for this?

Thanks.
Which font option are you using? Will take a look at the Jarvis version, but FYI, the codec dialog is gone in Kodi 17 Krypton.
(2016-04-22, 14:27)talisel Wrote:
(2016-04-18, 01:42)braz Wrote:
(2016-04-17, 12:49)talisel Wrote: Few comments/issues about the last version:

A. TV Shows -> List View: suddenly some of the TV shows have an horizontal poster. That's look good on the small thumbnail on the left side, but not good at all on the big poster on the right side (The poster layout is vertical, therefore it simply cut the horizontal poster).

B. In settings, Thumbnail View -> Addons are no longer displayed. Only in List View.

C. When viewing TV shows episodes in list view, is it possible to have resolution/format icon next to each episode name (right next to the score)?

Thanks,
Tal.
A. Why do some of your TV shows have horizontal thumbnails? Shouldn't they be posters?
B. I removed addons when I switched to Thumbnail view for settings, since the Addon Browser is not a settings category. I've since added a List option that includes addons, will take another look. No guarantees on adding addons to the Thumbnail view though.
C. I won't be adding any more details in the list, but I might add media flags under the episode thumbnail.

About question A - I don't know, All of my TV shows have vertical posters. Even those where I have the problem (if I open the TV show information page, I see the correct poster).
It seems that for few of the TV shows, the skin choose to display the horizontal thumbnail on the list view, instead the vertical "normal" poster.

I have this issue, starting of version 3.4.1. Never had similar issue before.
I'm guessing your TV shows are coming from addons? I fixed this issue for some addons, but maybe it didn't work for all of them. Let me know which addon you're using and I'll test it.
(2016-04-23, 06:29)braz Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 12:04)akashi Wrote: I am using version 3.4.1 on Jarvis and have the problem shown on this screenshot. The Codec Information is not properly displayed.

Any fix for this?

Thanks.
Which font option are you using? Will take a look at the Jarvis version, but FYI, the codec dialog is gone in Kodi 17 Krypton.

I just checked, the font was on skin default. I tired changing to different fonts and found only Arial was showing the entire information.

Its not a big issue really.

Thanks for your help.
(2016-04-23, 17:13)akashi Wrote:
(2016-04-23, 06:29)braz Wrote:

Any fix for this?

Thanks.

I just checked, the font was on skin default. I tired changing to different fonts and found only Arial was showing the entire information.

Its not a big issue really.

Thanks for your help.
Can't replicate the issue here, the codec dialog is displaying correctly. Not sure what's causing the issue for you.
Hey Braz.
Is it possible if one infolabel is missing to replace it with another? Or if its missing to align the other ones in its place?
Is there a particular condition I have to use?
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 3.x for Jarvis3