• 108(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
Same here - no widgets on home screen
(2016-05-07, 21:53)kbaudi Wrote: Same here - no widgets on home screen

I am working on a fix, update will arrive within a few hours
(2016-05-07, 03:10)oattes Wrote: (To my eyes, the rating textures are 1 pixel too low).

Thanks again for your contrubution!
(2016-05-07, 15:16)komplex Wrote: My widgets dont show up anymore, i know there was a change to the settings but i shouldnt result in this lol

The skinshortcuts script should update to version 1.0.9, that will fix the widgets issue
1.0.9 fixed it. Thank you.
Although 1.0.9 has fixed the no Widgets problem, if I choose the Multiple widgets option no widgets appears after the shortcuts menu loads for my Movies and TV Shows widgets. The Single Large poster options are fine and widgets load. Also I am unable to select the multiple widgets, multiple rows option. Someone else may have this problem and might be able to explain a bit better than me. I would like the widget to display the Movies or TV Shows posters over multiple rows, rather than one single row of posters. This problem only occurs for Movies and TV Shows, I even created a new TV Shows menu and still have the same problem. My other problem was my TV Shows menu not appearing on my main screen menu shortcuts, but appears in the customise shortcuts, so I had to recreate it as it also happened on my other Android Box.
(2016-05-08, 03:39)mhhinds Wrote: Although 1.0.9 has fixed the no Widgets problem, if I choose the Multiple widgets option no widgets appears after the shortcuts menu loads for my Movies and TV Shows widgets. The Single Large poster options are fine and widgets load. Also I am unable to select the multiple widgets, multiple rows option. Someone else may have this problem and might be able to explain a bit better than me. I would like the widget to display the Movies or TV Shows posters over multiple rows, rather than one single row of posters. This problem only occurs for Movies and TV Shows, I even created a new TV Shows menu and still have the same problem. My other problem was my TV Shows menu not appearing on my main screen menu shortcuts, but appears in the customise shortcuts, so I had to recreate it as it also happened on my other Android Box.

The setting for the multiple widget rows has moved. It was a global setting, now you can set it per-shortcut.
Skin Settings --> Configure shortcuts --> edit menu shortcuts --> Widgets --> Widget rows --> select multiple widgets
Bug:

Using large panel details view

Quite often the infopanel stops showing fanart and instead shows the poster art. Seems to happen after toggling settings on/off that require the windows to refresh etc...

Only way to fix it is to reboot kodi and it'll start showing the fanart in the infopanel again, like it should.
I just discovered your spotify addon, all I can say is holy crap & thank you very much. I've been hanging out for spotify integration for quite some time and this is the icing on the cake!

Keep up the great work. Truly amazing.
(2016-05-07, 12:17)Turgon Wrote:
(2016-05-06, 13:33)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-05, 10:07)Turgon Wrote: It seems that on the netflix 2 layout, star rating doesn't change after the first row (in my case, ongoing tv shows).

Did you check this in most recent skin version as I can't reproduce the issue ?

Ok. Just checked in the new .61 version and the problem is still there. But it has nothing to do with being ithe first row or not. Anything that is not in a video library gets by default a classification and a star rating equal to the last library item I checked. The imdb rating behaves well and disappears but those two stay permanently, even if they are meaningless.

So - to mention a legal addon - I have a row with shortcuts to the youtube music addon. All of them are showing "US-R" and "8.0".

The same thing happens with 'other' video addons. The widget show the correct info, plot, pic and imdb rating, but the wrong classification and star rating.

Also, I second the comments above me. View always defaults to logo.
Yup!...i can confirmed this behaviour (media/codec info below the plot on the left side = *US-R* + *Rating* ) doesn't change after the second row but the *Logo* + *IMDb rating* on the right side worked just fine.

(2016-04-28, 11:53)storm119 Wrote: 1- The new features brought on the new update seems pretty cool addition..i'm referring to the media/rating info (see screen below tagged with red circle) at the *HomeScreen Layout* but its also bring some GUI glitches. My suggestion make this as an *optional* (one can enable/disable) or the media/rating info need to *place* elsewhere probably at the bottom/top/right (see screen below with red rectangle tags) of the *Large widget* which content the video/movie info so its will give more *rooms* for widget layout rows...?

On the side note i already requested (make this an optional) that we can turn this features ON/Off...(see my own post quoted) ?.
...and i'm sorry to bring this thing up again...cheers Big Grin
(2016-05-08, 11:42)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-08, 03:39)mhhinds Wrote: Although 1.0.9 has fixed the no Widgets problem, if I choose the Multiple widgets option no widgets appears after the shortcuts menu loads for my Movies and TV Shows widgets. The Single Large poster options are fine and widgets load. Also I am unable to select the multiple widgets, multiple rows option. Someone else may have this problem and might be able to explain a bit better than me. I would like the widget to display the Movies or TV Shows posters over multiple rows, rather than one single row of posters. This problem only occurs for Movies and TV Shows, I even created a new TV Shows menu and still have the same problem. My other problem was my TV Shows menu not appearing on my main screen menu shortcuts, but appears in the customise shortcuts, so I had to recreate it as it also happened on my other Android Box.

The setting for the multiple widget rows has moved. It was a global setting, now you can set it per-shortcut.
Skin Settings --> Configure shortcuts --> edit menu shortcuts --> Widgets --> Widget rows --> select multiple widgets

Hi Marcel, I know about the changes and I am setting the widgets per shortcut and that is exactly what I am saying that using the Vertical Modern big layout I have 6 rows of Menus with Submenus. When the skin shortcuts updated, my TV Shows and Movies widgets weren't loading. My TV Show and Movies are getting information data from 2 sources, so I also have 2 rows of widgets. To solve the issue I had to set the Multiple Widgets option. Which then displays one row of widgets from one source.

Now, this is not a problem with the other 4 menus which are Sports, TV Guide, YouTube and Add on Browser.
For example, under Youtube Menu, I can set widgets for YouTube - Popular right now using single widget large which will fill the right side of the screen with various YouTube video widgets. Now If I set the option to Multiple widgets I get one single row of widgets from YouTube, which is fine.

If I try the above for my Movies and TV Shows, I select Muliple widgets which gives me one row of single widgets which are fine, but not what I want. So, I select Single widget large or Single widget hoping that it will display multiple widgets across the right of the menu. Well when the skin shortcuts laod my Movies widgets and TV Shows widgets are blank, but the other rows load fine. This has also happened affects my other Android box too, so it is not isolated.

Please give it a try yourself, create a Movie and TV Shows menu and set up the widgets and hopefully you will get the same issue. Thanks
Here are some photos to be aa bit more clear on what I mean.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9tvvx5knft5kui...3.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6ois63abt3dp4...4.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ode9l3umddj6xc...5.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uum7kexzlno5kl...6.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yflcy5mia1jp1q...7.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9t5hiw68w1luma...8.JPG?dl=0
Hi marcel, I found a little bug in the Netflix view under last beta (.61)

as you can see the "poster" image is used instead of the "landscape" one, and this happens only for movies linked to a TV show

Then I've isolated all missing strings to translate, I've made an archive for convenience:
Missing translations

Maybe I already asked, but is it possible to translate all color names? I know you take them for an external source

For the rest the skin is now rock solid well done Smile
Just wanted to say thank you for this gorgeous skin!

Bedankt Marcel Smile Je kan weer wat biertjes kopen. Big Grin
Anyone else missing some of their emby smart shortcuts with the latest beta? I have had to reconfigure the shortcuts to point to "emby tv" and "emby movies", instead of just "tv" and "movies". Also my photos shortcut has gone awol.

Edit: Oh and with smart shortcuts issue, the emby tv and emby movies the default widgets are only emby tv or emby movies, no next episodes, recently added, etc.
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11