• 114(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-05-12, 19:35)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-12, 08:20)epicfail Wrote: Thanks for the update....but now de submenu and the shutdown menu open the same time...like Simograndi stated before.oO

And the indicators on showcase view are not readable....

The submenu/shutdown menu issue is fixed in next update.

The indicators show up fine on my setup. Maybe you played with the color settings ? Skin Settings --> Media Library views --> Watched indicators --> set your color settings
If the color settings are fine and you still have the issue, please share a screenshot with me of the issue.

I´ve made 3 Screenshots....

My Settings:

The Bug:

Other Views are working

Hey Buddy! first off, I love your skin! its sweet af! Just one little niggle that may be an issue with my understanding.

I'm trying to configure the backgrounds to go off a special:// directory. I change the background on kodi, then go to the settings.xml file change c:/users/me/appdata/roaming/kodi/ to special:// save, run kodi but it doesn't work. Ive done this on other skins and its worked fine. am I in the right place for your skin?

cheers pal
(2016-05-12, 21:17)oattes Wrote: Here is an updated set of aspect ration media for the classic flags....

Thanks for your efforts !
It will be included in next skin update
(2016-05-12, 21:21)oattes Wrote: The issue with the logo floating above the 'small' details panel still appears to be present..... or is this a 'feature' ;-)

Fixed in next update
(2016-05-12, 21:36)lamobius Wrote: bug: video episodes cach does not updated with refreshed new content (reloading skin, restarting kodi , refreshing widgets)
Having issue with episodes are not refreshing when using widget but content on the Home screen seems refreshing properly.
I installed and configured kodi 16.1 and Tiatan 3.6.59 yesterday. The content that been puled true the widgets looks right compering with specific video add-on directly.

You're talkimg about widgets and content on your homescreen.
Widgets = content on your homescreen....

Widgets on your homescreen will auto refresh for LIBRARY CONTENT ONLY.
If you're using addons, you could try to enable the force refresh option for widgets (skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts --> widgets section)
(2016-05-12, 21:59)loggio Wrote: Bug:
Skin helper service- pvr manual artwork lookup no longer working for google. Doesn't display a list of images to choose.

Just fixed it, available in next update
(2016-05-12, 22:15)Dr_IT Wrote: After upgrading Kodi to 16.1 and as such skin update to 3.6.59 i have noticed some issues.
I tested latest beta 3.6.62 and 2 of the 3 issues are now fixed it seems (tags on movies and showcase missing list).
But the third issue is still in place. This concerns the submenu's which i have set to automatically show when home menu tile is selected. This is now very buggy, sometimes it shows automatically, but mostly not when selecting the different home tiles. When pressing down button it is shown...

Should be fixed in next beta update of the skin.
(2016-05-12, 22:34)Turgon Wrote: Yeah, that's what I've been doing. Just though there might be a way that I didn't know about. Is it a technical difficulty or just something you haven't looked at? And thanks for this amazing skin and the way you dedicate yourself to it.

Well, the current implementation of the netflix layouts differs from the widget setups on the other homescreens.
I can adjust it so it uses the same logic as for example the multirows in vertical home layout but that is not going to be backwards compatible so people will have to re-setup their widget rows...

(2016-05-12, 22:34)Turgon Wrote: By the way, regarding the problem with the persistent classification and star ratings on non library widgets, the latest update seems to fix the classification but the star rating still appears on every widget, even non video ones.

Hmm, I found one more glitch with music content, will fix that too.
(2016-05-13, 02:16)loggio Wrote: Bug:
I'm using confluence virtical home.
Background video Is being displayed on home screen even when video background is disabled.

Edit:
This is a side effect of the "mini guide " toggle.
When mini guide is enabled, background video is shown on the homescreen. When disabled, problem goes away.

I can't reproduce this one, did you perform any specific actions to make the issue appear ?
(2016-05-13, 19:18)ctomo Wrote: I'm trying to configure the backgrounds to go off a special:// directory. I change the background on kodi, then go to the settings.xml file change c:/users/me/appdata/roaming/kodi/ to special:// save, run kodi but it doesn't work. Ive done this on other skins and its worked fine. am I in the right place for your skin?

As of Kodi 16, skin settings do no longer get saved inside the settings.xml, instead they're stored inside addon-data\skinname\settings.xml
BTW: No need to configure the special paths because the skin does that already for you
(2016-05-14, 00:29)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-12, 21:36)lamobius Wrote: bug: video episodes cach does not updated with refreshed new content (reloading skin, restarting kodi , refreshing widgets)
Having issue with episodes are not refreshing when using widget but content on the Home screen seems refreshing properly.
I installed and configured kodi 16.1 and Tiatan 3.6.59 yesterday. The content that been puled true the widgets looks right compering with specific video add-on directly.

You're talkimg about widgets and content on your homescreen.
Widgets = content on your homescreen....

Widgets on your homescreen will auto refresh for LIBRARY CONTENT ONLY.
If you're using addons, you could try to enable the force refresh option for widgets (skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts --> widgets section)

I did refreshed content with all possible ways (widget refresh, skin reload and kodi reboot) the content on the home screen is refreshing but if it has episodes the episodes page is not refreshing (actually id did got refreshed with few hours delay compering to the going directly to video add-on, episodes page is properly refreshing )
(2016-05-14, 02:29)lamobius Wrote: I did refreshed content with all possible ways (widget refresh, skin reload and kodi reboot) the content on the home screen is refreshing but if it has episodes the episodes page is not refreshing (actually id did got refreshed with few hours delay compering to the going directly to video add-on, episodes page is properly refreshing )

In that case not a skin issue. Contact the author of the addon you're using please.
Another issue with episodes page , after few hours of playing with the skin and the content some episodes from the widget stop playing , If I go directly to the video add-on I have no problems. The only way I can fix it if I clean cache using "Kodimaster" maintenance tool .
(2016-05-14, 02:34)lamobius Wrote: Another issue with episodes page , after few hours of playing with the skin and the content some episodes from the widget stop playing , If I go directly to the video add-on I have no problems. The only way I can fix it if I clean cache using "Kodimaster" maintenance tool .

Please contact the addon author please, no support here for those addons.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Forum_rules
(2016-05-14, 02:37)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-14, 02:34)lamobius Wrote: Another issue with episodes page , after few hours of playing with the skin and the content some episodes from the widget stop playing , If I go directly to the video add-on I have no problems. The only way I can fix it if I clean cache using "Kodimaster" maintenance tool .

Please contact the addon author please, no support here for those addons.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Forum_rules

But I don't have any issues when I am using add-on directly. I have issues only when I am using widgets. If you are saying that all add-ons have to be compatible with the widgets than it is fine. Can you point me please to any docs where I can find add-ons - widgets technical information ?

I love your skin in vertical layout , had to do some skin code modifications to have 6x3 layout like amazone fire tv and now it looks perfect Smile

Thank you for your work..
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11