• 25(current)
v17 [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin
Running latest builds. Compiled one this morning as well. Still not displaying well Sad.
(2016-05-07, 08:16)mowgli80 Wrote: Running latest builds. Compiled one this morning as well. Still not displaying well Sad.

So your grabbing one of our builds or doing it yourself?
Also debug log please Wink
Thumbs Up 
Did a fresh checkout and recompiled. Works great now Big Grin
Thumbnails look strange in the shift view: different shapes and sizes. I want them to be the same. Also I dont like idea of vertical thumbnails.

phil65: in the info screen for movies/tvepisodes, could you add the file path for the item? Like in confluence, this is kind of essential when looking for wrongly scraped media.
Samsung ES7005 55" led tv - Denon AVR-3313 - NAD C275BEE - B&W DM683 - B&W HTM61 - B&W 686
Intel NUC D34010WYK - 128GB Crucial ssd, Built in IR Receiver
And a Logitech Harmony Touch to control it all. https://libreelec.tv
Retired: Asus EB1501P ION2 - OCZ Vertex 2 64gb ssd - Built in IR Receiver
Another thing, on info screen during playback. Could we rather default to metadata instead of plot? What most users look for when opening info is playback status(time left).
Samsung ES7005 55" led tv - Denon AVR-3313 - NAD C275BEE - B&W DM683 - B&W HTM61 - B&W 686
(2016-05-17, 18:53)newphreak Wrote: phil65: in the info screen for movies/tvepisodes, could you add the file path for the item? Like in confluence, this is kind of essential when looking for wrongly scraped media.

This is how we (family) currently do this as well. Happy if this is hidden away but being completely absent breaks this for us.

(2016-05-18, 14:24)newphreak Wrote: Another thing, on info screen during playback. Could we rather default to metadata instead of plot? What most users look for when opening info is playback status(time left).

People use this term a lot but for us this is a complete show stopper. For example "yes there is enough time to to watch Peppa Pig before school".
Having problems getting your TV shows recognized?

Try my extra TV show matching REGEX here
(2016-05-19, 09:47)xexe Wrote:
(2016-05-18, 14:24)newphreak Wrote: Another thing, on info screen during playback. Could we rather default to metadata instead of plot? What most users look for when opening info is playback status(time left).

People use this term a lot but for us this is a complete show stopper. For example "yes there is enough time to to watch Peppa Pig before school".

I personally recommend to make it selectable in the new skin. Then everybody is happy Angel
I missing an option to automatically turn off the video from displaying if I go to menu. Confluence have this option. This makes especially sence on RaspberryPi.

Please could you implement the same option in Estuary?

Not that I have a opinion about metadata or plot shown (although I would like to be able to only use one key on the remote to toggle between the screens), but independent of metadata or plot, you have the end time of what you are watching in the top right corner. So for that matter you don't need to look at the metadata screen. Current time and end time, fast and easy to determine if you have the time to watch something to the end.
(2016-05-19, 15:20)raptorjr Wrote:

Not that I have a opinion about metadata or plot shown (although I would like to be able to only use one key on the remote to toggle between the screens), but independent of metadata or plot, you have the end time of what you are watching in the top right corner. So for that matter you don't need to look at the metadata screen. Current time and end time, fast and easy to determine if you have the time to watch something to the end.

I have no absolutely clue how i missed that. I suppose i seen a time value where time has always been and continually ignored its actually new meaning. Thanks. I remove this one from my list as "solved".

I am hoping the raw filenames is solved just as easily.
Having problems getting your TV shows recognized?

Try my extra TV show matching REGEX here
hah, I didn't notice that neither before you pointed it out. Now I almost feel stupid. ALMOST.
But I want it still to be selectable, there are more things in metadata. It looks like I am a "nerd" ...
Make it remember last position maybe? Metadata or plot
Please make the "viewtype" "WideList" available even if the user has set Content type for a section.

I offen browse my media using the "Files section" and after setting "Content"/directory contains WideList is unavailable for that source.

The WideList has advantages to the "List" mode that is available when content has been set:

- Its wide and full filenames can be seen in the box.
- The icons differ for a file and a directory
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin9