• 122(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Hi Spoyser..
Since the 18th May update...I have few playlists in a superfolder and showing in a widget...and when I click on them they are not playing anymore both from widget and from superfolder itself...reverted back to previuos version of SF and they work again...they are all set to playmedia as always they have been..

Thanks for any help
(2016-05-20, 17:44)mariofenech Wrote: Hi Spoyser..
Since the 18th May update...I have few playlists in a superfolder and showing in a widget...and when I click on them they are not playing anymore both from widget and from superfolder itself...reverted back to previuos version of SF and they work again...they are all set to playmedia as always they have been..

Thanks for any help

Can you pm me your favourites.xml and I'll take a look
(2016-05-20, 17:47)spoyser Wrote:

Thanks for any help

Not sure how to copy xml file into msg so I copy/paste the contens in a PM
this is one of the favs in xml

<favourite name="Noddy In Toyland" thumb="/var/media/SANDISK 16G/Playlists Icons/noddy_and_friends_Wallpaper_5.jpg">PlayMedia(&quot;special://profile/playlists/video/Noddy In Toyland.m3u?sf_options=winID%3D10001%26_options_sf&quotWink</favourite>
(2016-05-20, 18:12)mariofenech Wrote:
(2016-05-20, 17:47)spoyser Wrote:

Thanks for any help

Not sure how to copy xml file into msg so I copy/paste the contens in a PM
this is one of the favs in xml

<favourite name="Noddy In Toyland" thumb="/var/media/SANDISK 16G/Playlists Icons/noddy_and_friends_Wallpaper_5.jpg">PlayMedia(&quot;special://profile/playlists/video/Noddy In Toyland.m3u?sf_options=winID%3D10001%26_options_sf&quotWink</favourite>

Can you post the contents of the m3u file too?
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:0,Noddy in Toyland Compilation 01.mp4
/var/media/sda1-usb-SanDisk_Cruzer_B/Liam/Noddy/Noddy in Toyland Compilation 01.mp4
#EXTINF:0,Noddy in Toyland Compilation 02.mp4
/var/media/sda1-usb-SanDisk_Cruzer_B/Liam/Noddy/Noddy in Toyland Compilation 02.mp4
#EXTINF:0,Noddy in Toyland Compilation 03.mp4
/var/media/sda1-usb-SanDisk_Cruzer_B/Liam/Noddy/Noddy in Toyland Compilation 03.mp4
(2016-05-20, 23:54)mariofenech Wrote: #EXTM3U
#EXTINF:0,Noddy in Toyland Compilation 01.mp4
/var/media/sda1-usb-SanDisk_Cruzer_B/Liam/Noddy/Noddy in Toyland Compilation 01.mp4
#EXTINF:0,Noddy in Toyland Compilation 02.mp4
/var/media/sda1-usb-SanDisk_Cruzer_B/Liam/Noddy/Noddy in Toyland Compilation 02.mp4
#EXTINF:0,Noddy in Toyland Compilation 03.mp4
/var/media/sda1-usb-SanDisk_Cruzer_B/Liam/Noddy/Noddy in Toyland Compilation 03.mp4

Cheers, I'll take a look and see what the problem is.

What does actually happen when you select the playlist?
Ok Spoyser...hope this will help you...this playlist and many more I have where added to the Super Folder before the 18th May update and they play flawlessly if I revert back to the previous version of SF..

I tryed to do the same process I done for my playlists...I created a playlist and added it to my playlists super folder and checked for any errors between the old playlists and the new one...I found out something strange is happening...Instead of the SF xml pointing to the location of the playlist it is pointing to something else that I m not sure what it might be...I m sure you ll know what is going on...this is what I got when adding a playlist to SF

<favourite name=tryhen.m3u"" thumb="">PlayMedia(&quot;?sf_options=meta%3Dcastandrole%253D%25255B%25255D%26winID%3D10001%26mode%3D1%26_options_sf&quotWink</favourite>

No idea what that castandrole is...

and this is same playlist added with old version of SF

<favourite name="tryhen.m3u" thumb="DefaultPlaylist.png">PlayMedia(&quot;special://profile/playlists/video/tryhen.m3u)&quotWink</favourite>

The problem is that even the older ones are not playing not only the new ones created with the updated SF..
(2016-05-21, 00:16)mariofenech Wrote: Ok Spoyser...hope this will help you...this playlist and many more I have where added to the Super Folder before the 18th May update and they play flawlessly if I revert back to the previous version of SF..

I tryed to do the same process I done for my playlists...I created a playlist and added it to my playlists super folder and checked for any errors between the old playlists and the new one...I found out something strange is happening...Instead of the SF xml pointing to the location of the playlist it is pointing to something else that I m not sure what it might be...I m sure you ll know what is going on...this is what I got when adding a playlist to SF

<favourite name=tryhen.m3u"" thumb="">PlayMedia(&quot;?sf_options=meta%3Dcastandrole%253D%25255B%25255D%26winID%3D10001%26mode%3D1%26_options_sf&quotWink</favourite>

<favourite name="tryhen.m3u" thumb="DefaultPlaylist.png">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;special://profile/playlists/video/tryhen.m3u&quot;,return)</favourite>

The problem is that even the older ones are not playing not only the new ones created with the updated SF..

Cheers for that, that might help.

They castandrole is part of the new metadata

Leave it with me

How are you adding the playlist to SF?
(2016-05-21, 00:18)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-05-21, 00:16)mariofenech Wrote: Ok Spoyser...hope this will help you...this playlist and many more I have where added to the Super Folder before the 18th May update and they play flawlessly if I revert back to the previous version of SF..

<favourite name="tryhen.m3u" thumb="DefaultPlaylist.png">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;special://profile/playlists/video/tryhen.m3u&quot;,return)</favourite>

Leave it with me

I m adding it from the new kodi context menu ..
(2016-05-21, 00:34)mariofenech Wrote:
(2016-05-21, 00:18)spoyser Wrote:

Leave it with me

I m adding it from the new kodi context menu ..the old key I had mapped to bring SF context menu is not working anymore...did you change the code for that?

Had you mapped your own key?
I was using this xbmc.runscript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)

Forget what I said about keymap..it's working ...
And nothing happens when I click on the playlists in the Super Folder...no errors...
(2016-05-21, 00:40)mariofenech Wrote: I was using this xbmc.runscript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)

Forget what I said about keymap..it's working ...

It is preferred to use

Code:
xbmc.runscript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/LaunchSFMenu.py)

As this bypasses the check that the menu is disabled or not in the SF settings (I think this is important when running profiles - its been a while since I wrote that bit LOL)
(2016-05-21, 00:45)mariofenech Wrote: And nothing happens when I click on the playlists in the Super Folder...no errors...

Okay found the first problem, a missing .

If you want to make the change find this line in player.py

Code:
return playlistplay(cmd)

and change to

Code:
return playlist.play(cmd)

That should fix playback of existing playlists.

With regards the other issue, can you confirm you have this in your advancedsettings.xml file:

Code:
<playlistasfolders>false</playlistasfolders>

At the moment I cannot replicate the second issue, so;
Can you describe exactly how you are adding the item to SF.
I need to know where in Kodi you are displaying the Playlist when you add it, then exactly what route you are taking to add it to SF, ie what menus you are clicking through.
Also what SF menu display settings you have set
And what playlist settings you have set in Kodi and in SF

In your previous post you showed this

Code:
<favourite name=tryhen.m3u"" thumb="">PlayMedia(&quot;?sf_options=meta%3Dcastandrole%253D%25255B%25255D%26winID%3D10001%26mode%3D1%26_options_sf&quot;)</favourite>

Did you type this or paste it, as there are errors in it that I don't think are even possible in SF (eg the "" after the name)
Hi Spoyser..I can confirm that you fixed both problems with that dot..Old playlists are playing properly now and when adding a new playlist xml is fine now and they are playing too...it just looks a little different in the code after the sf_options=

New=
sf_options=meta%3Dcastandrole%253D%25255B%25255D%2526label%253DBaby%252BTv.m3u%26winID%3D10001%26_options_sf&quotWink</favourite>

Old=
sf_options=winID%3D10001%26_options_sf&quotWink</favourite>

And thanks for reminding me I was supposed to change the keymap lol
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6