• 121(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-05-23, 13:41)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-21, 13:16)epicfail Wrote: Looked through all views...and yes, it only happens on showcase view.
Yes only the episode count indicator....watched state and progress info shows fine.
No modifications from my side....dont have the knowledge for this.
And yes...latest beta.
I´m using smart playlists for my tv shows...one for kids shows and one for me and my wife, if that could be the error....what i didnt think.

Does it also happen if you just navigate to the normal TV Shows section ? So, not using a smart playlist.

Yes, bug is the same.
(2016-05-21, 14:07)oattes Wrote: Here's a small configuration UI bug (I think):
Note: if you (re)set the home screen to 'Modern Low Horizontal Home' the setting is apparently retained until a restart of Kodi. At all times, the home screen is actually 'Modern Low Horizontal Home' regardless of how the settings appear on the configuration UI.

Thanks for the catch, will be fixed in next skin update
(2016-05-21, 14:29)Caesium Wrote: I can't see a filter for "hide watched" in the sideblade menu for PVR Recordings (but it is there for library views, movies/tv etc) - is this just an omission that could be fixed or is it not possible? Thanks Smile

Kodi doesn't have a "hide watched" filter for TV recordings.
(2016-05-23, 14:09)marcelveldt Wrote: Kodi doesn't have a "hide watched" filter for TV recordings.

Damn, thats annoying. I notice that the official Kodi app for iOS can do it, so maybe I'll have a dig and see how they're doing it. Thanks for the reply all the same Smile
(2016-05-21, 14:48)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Hi there I have just moved back to this skin and I am hoping you can help me with an issue I am seeing with images. The first issue is that when I scroll through my list of movies I get, for about a second, a flash of what the image was from the menu screen, for example I have my movies background set to show a random image and let's say it is showing an image from Star Wars, when I then go into my list of movies and scroll through them I will get, for about a second, the image from Star Wars for every movie in my library - Is there a setting to change or something please?
Did you perhaps enable extrafanart ? In that case it takes a little while to retrieve the images (depending on system speed etc.) which could result in the behaviour you're seeing. What you could do in this case, is disable the behaviour that the menu background is carried over to the section itself. Skin settings --> Background settings --> Apply the per-shortcut background to homescreen only --> set enabled.

(2016-05-21, 14:48)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Also if I go into the Extended Info view the background image would again be Star Wars (based on it being the image that was randomly showing from the home screen) and I do not get the background image of the movie I am viewing with Extended Info unless I scroll through the options at the bottom - Refresh, Trailer etc.

That was actually a bug, thanks for noticing. Will be fixed in next skin update.

(2016-05-21, 14:48)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Oh and one other thing is there anyway to add a command to the pull out menu? I would love to add Trakt as a command so that I could sync the library if I wanted to whilst in TV Shows etc.

You can install so called "context menu addons" to extend the commands in your context menu.

Settings --> Add-ons --> Install from repository --> Kodi add-on repository --> Context menus
There are several options available for trakt, just pick one to your liking.
(2016-05-23, 12:21)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-19, 21:38)storm119 Wrote: Any chances we can get zoom in/out effect on homescreen (widgets)...?

Next beta (later today or tomorrow) will contain a setting to enable the zoom effect on widgets.
Thank you....Wink
(2016-05-23, 13:30)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-20, 03:21)loggio Wrote: Google lookups for PVR artwork is broken again...

Working fine on my end. Maybe you've hit Google's search limit ?
Try to do a image search in your browser

Definitely on the latest beta, Google search working fine in browser.. Just not working in kodi.
Someone was reporting this in skin helper forum also.

Edit*

Never mind... I download from git and installed, now is working. The version from your beta repo isn't working. I thought they were the same, apparently not.

Cheers.
(2016-05-23, 14:31)loggio Wrote: Never mind... I download from git and installed, now is working. The version from your beta repo isn't working. I thought they were the same, apparently not.

In that case I probably forgot to post a new version on the repo Angel
Will do later today. Did you manually overwrite the files from Git btw ? Do not install the zip from git because that will result in a doubled addon
@marcelveldt BigNoid found a camera bug for labels in ShowCase style views. It looks like it is the same thing that epicfail is reporting. His workaround was adding a slight rotatey animation like this.
(2016-05-23, 15:27)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-23, 14:31)loggio Wrote: Never mind... I download from git and installed, now is working. The version from your beta repo isn't working. I thought they were the same, apparently not.

In that case I probably forgot to post a new version on the repo Angel
Will do later today. Did you manually overwrite the files from Git btw ? Do not install the zip from git because that will result in a doubled addon

Yep. Deleted the old

Oh by the way, watch a video and open up the video options screen, move across to the scroll bar... You'll get stuck on it!

Lol
(2016-05-23, 18:56)mikesilvo164 Wrote: @marcelveldt BigNoid found a camera bug for labels in ShowCase style views. It looks like it is the same thing that epicfail is reporting. His workaround was adding a slight rotatey animation

Worth a shot. Thanks mike!
(2016-05-23, 20:47)loggio Wrote: Oh by the way, watch a video and open up the video options screen, move across to the scroll bar... You'll get stuck on it!

Thanks, just fixed it.
(2016-05-24, 00:37)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-23, 18:56)mikesilvo164 Wrote: @marcelveldt BigNoid found a camera bug for labels in ShowCase style views. It looks like it is the same thing that epicfail is reporting. His workaround was adding a slight rotatey animation

Worth a shot. Thanks mike!

Wooohooo bug is fixed with new Beta and Skin Helper Version....thanks a lot marcelveldt and mikesilvo164
(2016-05-23, 12:21)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-19, 21:38)storm119 Wrote: Any chances we can get zoom in/out effect on homescreen (widgets)...?

Next beta (later today or tomorrow) will contain a setting to enable the zoom effect on widgets.
I'd just updated mine to beta version 3.6.65 but i didn't see any option to enable it or this option not yet implement...?

Thank you
Hi there, thanks so much for the replies to my questions the other day, really helpful. One thing that was useful in another skin was an auto-completion and list of suggested words when using the on screen keyboard. As I use a remote control it takes ages to type in some words - is there an app or something that I could add to Titan to have an auto-complete keyboard please? I see there is this on Github but it needs Skin support: plugin.program.autocompletion

No idea if that is what I need by the way........
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11