• 334(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-05-27, 10:45)Mike_Doc Wrote: Regarding RCB if you can please give me examples, screenshots of the type of new views or what updates you would like to it then I can at aleast take a look?

Beautiful!
One Bug in the actually view is for example, that the logos doesnt show.

Rufoo has nice view for Advanced Luncher.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2023427

And tocinillo has try to update the RCB View for Madnox Mania a long time ago:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2034420
(2016-05-28, 10:46)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-05-27, 19:17)McButton Wrote: I also have 2 questions:

* Is there a way to edit the shutdown menu? I only need Suspend and Reboot. Last time, I had to edit them out, and it was a mess.
* What is the proper way to copy my skin from one box to another? I can get it to show up correctly for about 10 seconds then it flashes and goes back to default. Ideas?

Thanks!

you can try this for shutdown menu:

>>> DOWNLOAD HERE <<<

but you have to copy it everytime you update the skin

Thanks so much! It looks exactly like what I did previously...but I also don't know what I'm doing. Trial and error got me there. I'd rather have a copy from someone that knows what needs to be there. Keep up the great work.
(2016-05-29, 23:07)McButton Wrote:
(2016-05-28, 10:46)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-05-27, 19:17)McButton Wrote: I also have 2 questions:

* Is there a way to edit the shutdown menu? I only need Suspend and Reboot. Last time, I had to edit them out, and it was a mess.
* What is the proper way to copy my skin from one box to another? I can get it to show up correctly for about 10 seconds then it flashes and goes back to default. Ideas?

Thanks!

you can try this for shutdown menu:

>>> DOWNLOAD HERE <<<

but you have to copy it everytime you update the skin

Thanks so much! It looks exactly like what I did previously...but I also don't know what I'm doing. Trial and error got me there. I'd rather have a copy from someone that knows what needs to be there. Keep up the great work.
Hehe way too much credit buddy... My coding "skillz" are still wayyyy behind the other guys here... But i know madnox a bit by now... So i am happy if it works and when you are happy with it Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-05-28, 10:25)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-05-27, 19:17)McButton Wrote: * What is the proper way to copy my skin from one box to another? I can get it to show up correctly for about 10 seconds then it flashes and goes back to default. Ideas?

Skin Shortcuts FAQ: Copying menu to another system

Thanks a ton! I didn't know this was an option. Do I copy and paste the script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml from Madnox or do I copy the skinshortcuts userdata menu? I did both. I didn't see any direct directions. - Either way, it worked.
Odd that I can't just copy the skin settings over and have them run. I'd assume the whole reason for Jarvis to move them would be that. I do like that if Kodi errors off, my skin doesn't have to be re-configured at least.

I assume for KODI, I just use the old method of Putty & copy guisettings? Or, is there an easier way for that now too?
Hey guys I am running out of space on my android box after putting in all the trailers from my films, is there a lite version of madnox or is this just too big for my mxq8 box?
I think a "lite" version of Madnox would no longer make it Madnox. There are older Nox versions that look similar, but most of it will be broken and unsupported. Still, this is one of the heaviest skins available. As such, it gives you a ton of options.

If your box allows for some sort of hardware upgrade, you could do that. Otherwise, you can rely on your .nfo files to direct link which will give a "trailer" button" from the internet or don't link to anything and Nox will give you a "search trailer" button.

Since you have a low internal hd, you have to adjust as such to allow for image caches and saved files set by Kodi.

How often must you watch trailers anyway that you need each movie to have them? I have this problem (Chromebox), and general search works great.
Random issue: When I turn on my box with MadNox, at the startup, my source (plugged in HD to my Chromebox) now pops up asking if I want to Browse Video, Browse Music, etc. Any idea how to bypass that. I had this once before when I switched Nox versions, but I don't remember what the conflict was. It goes away when I hit the back space, but it's annoying to do that on each start.
----------------------
Figured it out. Nevermind. Smile
Hi guys, i have an issue since Kodi 16.0.
The Artwork refresh option after library update is not working anymore.
Someone have fix for this ?
Thanks in advance.
(2016-05-30, 01:02)ziggy231 Wrote: Hey guys I am running out of space on my android box after putting in all the trailers from my films, is there a lite version of madnox or is this just too big for my mxq8 box?

That depends.
if you are running realy just the basics, you can "clean up" the extras folder and backround folder too ( delete the stuff you dont need )
you shouldnt touch the 1080i folder and the media folder
and you can delete the theme folder too

but i would say to save all your trailer LOCAL on your android device is not realy the best idea Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-05-30, 06:41)guandms Wrote: Hi guys, i have an issue since Kodi 16.0.
The Artwork refresh option after library update is not working anymore.
Someone have fix for this ?
Thanks in advance.

i will test it ...

EDIT:
cant confirm it - when i search for new content of one of my sources artwork downloader will start direct after kodi is done with searching
tested here with 3 sources

maybe disable and enable again the setting in skinsettings... maybe something is wrong with your config file ... dont know - maybe someone else can crosscheck too ?

(2016-05-30, 08:57)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-05-30, 01:02)ziggy231 Wrote: Hey guys I am running out of space on my android box after putting in all the trailers from my films, is there a lite version of madnox or is this just too big for my mxq8 box?

That depends.
if you are running realy just the basics, you can "clean up" the extras folder and backround folder too ( delete the stuff you dont need )
you shouldnt touch the 1080i folder and the media folder
and you can delete the theme folder too

but i would say to save all your trailer LOCAL on your android device is not realy the best idea Wink

Thanks schimi2k

I do have a memory card slot on my box, can I save trailers there and somehow tell the box to access the trailers from here rather than locally..... not sure if you can ?
(2016-05-30, 09:29)ziggy231 Wrote: ...
Thanks schimi2k

I do have a memory card slot on my box, can I save trailers there and somehow tell the box to access the trailers from here rather than locally..... not sure if you can ?

i dont know your whole config - i have the trailer inside my movie folder on my server - dont know where you have your movies stored - and i would always prefered a "local" nfo/fanart collection managed by a mediamanager like EMBER or MEDIAELCH or any other working mediamanager - with this manager you can add youtube trailer links to the nfos realy easy

but i dont think that you can just put the trailer on your external card ... but i cant say it for sure - sorry

(2016-05-30, 09:42)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-05-30, 09:29)ziggy231 Wrote: ...
Thanks schimi2k

i dont know your whole config - i have the trailer inside my movie folder on my server - dont know where you have your movies stored - and i would always prefered a "local" nfo/fanart collection managed by a mediamanager like EMBER or MEDIAELCH or any other working mediamanager - with this manager you can add youtube trailer links to the nfos realy easy

but i dont think that you can just put the trailer on your external card ... but i cant say it for sure - sorry

Hi schimi2k

Yeah correct I also have my movie trailers stored on my android box in the same folder as my movies with all the artwork, hence why I am probably low on space and the reason I wanted to move them all to sd card, but looks like this will not be possible then....
why isn't sd card possible? you just add it as a source and assign it as movies and scrape it in surely?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-05-28, 11:09)Slipass Wrote:
(2016-05-27, 10:45)Mike_Doc Wrote: Regarding RCB if you can please give me examples, screenshots of the type of new views or what updates you would like to it then I can at aleast take a look?

Beautiful!
One Bug in the actually view is for example, that the logos doesnt show.

Rufoo has nice view for Advanced Luncher.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2023427

And tocinillo has try to update the RCB View for Madnox Mania a long time ago:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2034420

Hi Slipass,

The logo bugs, is the logo actually in the kodi db, i.e. if you check the artwork does clearlogo have a value? otherwise I guess you just have a logo.png in the relevant folder and as such that won't be displayed. I don't have those type of games so I can't check and see if I can possibly do anything?

Rufoss views are not available outside of Circus Sext Extended, I've chatted with Rufoo when he was just about to release those views and he expressed that they are not available for porting to another skin, I respect his wishes and as such at this time they cannot be included into Madnox.

I'll look into what tocinillo has done.

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
  • 334(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39