• 46(current)
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2016-05-24, 16:34)JackOh Wrote:
(2016-05-23, 20:25)Japgeisha Wrote: have tried using iOS app signer for th deb files ect......? if u did and it works let us know . thats why we call this testing

Yes, I have used the deb file in iOS App Signer and sideloaded the ipa file with iFunbox without this annoying provisioning problems.

but you still have to have dev account and use Xcode right ?and still have to loose kodi after 7 days if not paid account ?

thank you . I'm just trying to understand the process .
(2016-05-23, 13:14)JackOh Wrote: With the latest kodi-20160522-5e33e2b-yab-tvos.deb I cannot use YouTube addon. The channels and other places are not reachable. The search also not works. Anyone else with same issue?

using the first built and its working . sometimes its freezing or not displaying video exit and back again and it works .never tried the last built
(2016-05-23, 17:13)JackOh Wrote:
(2016-05-23, 16:52)DanTheMan827 Wrote: I can't say I normally go into Kodi to browse YouTube though when there's an official app available...

You are right. But some video addons require a working YouTube app.

Which version of the YouTube add-on are you using?

Bromix's old (and semi broken) one from the official repo, or this fork of it which is fixed, updated and actively maintained?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-05-24, 22:03)Japgeisha Wrote: but you still have to have dev account and use Xcode right ?and still have to loose kodi after 7 days if not paid account ?

thank you . I'm just trying to understand the process .

I am not really sure if I have to have a dev account. I think it is enough to create one project with Xcode then only using iFunbox for sideloading. Also I dont know if I will loose Kodi after 7 days. I will let you know after the 7 days.
on ipad not jailbroken, when i try to open a list xml with livestreampro this not work, can you help me?thanks
Hello, Im getting the following error and not sure how to fix this.

Unable to add App ID because the '10' App ID limit in '7' days has been exceeded. I've tried searching for a fix and found a post that says to use one of your old bundle IDs but I am not sure what they mean?
Running Krypton beta3 on ATV4 networked to Win7 PC using SMB shares.
You should use the same provisioning profile like that you have used before to sideload Kodi.

Try it with following steps:

1. Go to Xcode Preferences
2. Go to Accounts
3. Select the Apple ID on the left
4. Mark Team name
5. Klick "View Details..."
6. Under Provisioning Profiles list click on "Download All"

Now you see all Provisioning Profiles that you have used with your Apple ID. I have deleted some of them and used the same Bundle Identifier for my App that I used for Kodi before.
wrong thread sorry.
(2016-05-26, 13:46)JackOh Wrote: You should use the same provisioning profile like that you have used before to sideload Kodi.

Try it with following steps:

1. Go to Xcode Preferences
2. Go to Accounts
3. Select the Apple ID on the left
4. Mark Team name
5. Klick "View Details..."
6. Under Provisioning Profiles list click on "Download All"

Now you see all Provisioning Profiles that you have used with your Apple ID. I have deleted some of them and used the same Bundle Identifier for my App that I used for Kodi before.

Thanks JackOh for the tip, worked well and I was able to update Kodi on my iPad. Bugger its only for 7 days.
Running Krypton beta3 on ATV4 networked to Win7 PC using SMB shares.
(2015-11-02, 18:19)kendof Wrote: Excellent.
Installed on iPhone 6 and iPad.

How do you manage to install on 2 different devices using Xcode?
(2016-05-21, 00:12)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-05-21, 00:09)AbRASiON Wrote: Well I thought I wasn't stung by the stupid 7 day limit but sadly I was. It seemed to go a little over 7 days (There's no way that a file I signed at 9:50am, took over 2 hours to load on to the ipad, yet it was still working several hours later)

Pretty gross Apple, is there a solution yet which doesn't involve hacking the ipad? I was just starting to get used to Kodi on it too.

The only ways to get longer than 7 days is a paid account or jailbroken device...

Hi Dan,

Question, how many times I can install Kodi if I paid for the developer's account?

Does anyone know? My work place my co-workers trying to buy 58 Apple TV4s.

Thanks,
Kim
(2016-05-31, 05:21)KimKnott Wrote: Hi Dan,

Question, how many times I can install Kodi if I paid for the developer's account?

Thanks,
Kim

I get the feeling you're doing something you're not supposed to be doing. Either way, you're not going to get help here for that kind of thing. If you are going to do some kind of bulk business, even if it's just for friends, you need to figure things out yourself. Kodi via Xcode is far more a hobby for techy users than it is a way to get normal people into Kodi. There are other platforms for that. These threads on the forum aren't meant to support some guy doing a bulk 58-box install.
where each install is useless after 1 year in addition...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2016-05-31, 05:56)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2016-05-31, 05:21)KimKnott Wrote: Hi Dan,

Thanks,
Kim

I get the feeling you're doing something you're not supposed to be doing. Either way, you're not going to get help here for that kind of thing. If you are going to do some kind of bulk business, even if it's just for friends, you need to figure things out yourself. Kodi via Xcode is far more a hobby for techy users than it is a way to get normal people into Kodi. There are other platforms for that. These threads on the forum aren't meant to support some guy doing a bulk 58-box install.

So according to your feeling, we all spend $99 x 58 = $5742 for the developers accounts?
All co-workers getting it together and buy lottery pool as well as cutting cable in our household is a business?
you can have 100/device
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8