• 127(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-06-01, 14:38)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-30, 21:27)mattyspurs76 Wrote: I really like clear art and character art and im trying to make them show as often as possible. Menus looks great. Wondered, I've seen on aeon madnox or aeon nox pages for different widget views such as disc art and character art, would this be possible in titan at some point? Also, when playing a film or tv show I've seen videos of people pausing or bringing a menu up and clearart /character show up on the pause screen but I can never get it to on mine. Is it possible at all with titan. Sorry, few silly little things but this skin is perfect

Skin settings --> General skin settings --> Prefer ClearArt images over landscape images --> ENABLE (set your widget layout to landscape)

Skin settings --> Playback & OSD --> Show clearart at top-right if OSD active --. ENABLE

Make sure that you have clearart scraped in your kodi db with artwork downloader.

Thanks, forgot about this post otherwise id have got back sooner. 9am at work now so ill def look into it tonight when i get home from work.
(2016-06-01, 15:53)marcelveldt Wrote: episode thumbs will be fixed in next update.
PVR logos on widgets should be fixed in current beta (landscape layout).

Thanks! Anyway I'm sorry but the PVR logos bug is still there, as either with Landscape or Squared widget it's cropped and some logo is always missing a part... Can you just use the logic to resize to biggest dimension instead of cropping? This way they'd always look good
The PVR progress bar doesn't show the correct percentage. First I thought this was an issue with DVBLink but it works fine when using other skins.

As you can see in the screenshot it's at 100%, but should be 30%.

You can see it in motion here: http://recordit.co/lCjccmhipQ
in Titan skin..I cannot configure IPTV Simple PVR Client, I go to pvr addons and try to click configure icon under iptv simple pvr but nothing happened/configuration page doesn't show..If i change skin to Confluence skin then configure icon work and i can configure IPTV simple...is this a bug or there is any special setting to enable it?
Hi,
I have another problem. In the PVR screen (timeline view) I get no fanart/picture/ etc. If I select one entry I can start the search for artwork by hand. It finds some picture belonging to the film or series that was selected. Once I move to another entry and then go back the pictures are already gone.
Any idea what went wrong?
Hello

I have gone the weather icons. only in this skin.

Could you help me?
Greetings,
Have a look at: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2341308

(2016-06-03, 00:43)Jake404 Wrote: The PVR progress bar doesn't show the correct percentage. First I thought this was an issue with DVBLink but it works fine when using other skins.

You can see it in motion here: http://recordit.co/lCjccmhipQ
Thank you malvinas2, now it looks like it should except the cache part in the progress bar is now gone... but I can live with that. Looks like it's a layering issue in the skin.
(2016-06-02, 04:25)capcase Wrote: A dumb question, how do i bring the bottom menu bar (video/ tv shows/ settings...) back? Particular in android . It drives me nuts, i tried swipe up, swipe down. None of them worked.

Please explain a little more about your setup...

- what device ? tablet ?, tv with remote ?
- with "bottom menu bar", do you mean the submenu ?
- What setting do you have set as your homescreen layout ?

Take a look at the skin settings --> homescreen layout, there are some specific options there for the submenu.
(2016-06-02, 14:39)Simograndi Wrote: Thanks! Anyway I'm sorry but the PVR logos bug is still there, as either with Landscape or Squared widget it's cropped and some logo is always missing a part... Can you just use the logic to resize to biggest dimension instead of cropping? This way they'd always look good

Sorry, my mistake, it's fixed in NEXT skin update not in the current ;-)
I'm finishing a few things and then I'll publish a new beta, maybe also a new stable later this weekend.
(2016-06-03, 00:43)Jake404 Wrote: The PVR progress bar doesn't show the correct percentage. First I thought this was an issue with DVBLink but it works fine when using other skins.

In that case something is wrong with your color settings for the progress bar.
These are the default settings:

OSD progress bar background color --> None
OSD progress bar border color --> white
OSD progress bar color --> mainblue
OSD progress bar buffer cache color --> white

In your case my best guess is that you've set a background color for the progress bar the same as the buffer cache color.
(2016-06-03, 12:36)carbmc Wrote: in Titan skin..I cannot configure IPTV Simple PVR Client, I go to pvr addons and try to click configure icon under iptv simple pvr but nothing happened/configuration page doesn't show..If i change skin to Confluence skin then configure icon work and i can configure IPTV simple...is this a bug or there is any special setting to enable it?

Probably not skin related as the settings dialog for addons is Kodi builtin stuff.
It's working fine on myend: settings --> addons --> My addons --> PVR Clients --> PVr IPTV Simple Clients --> Configure
The dialog pop ups as expected.
(2016-06-03, 14:02)JF100 Wrote: I have another problem. In the PVR screen (timeline view) I get no fanart/picture/ etc. If I select one entry I can start the search for artwork by hand. It finds some picture belonging to the film or series that was selected. Once I move to another entry and then go back the pictures are already gone.
Any idea what went wrong?

Can you please install the latest version of the skin helper service as a test ?

http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...1.0.95.zip

Just download and install by zip.
(2016-06-03, 15:10)Saed Wrote: I have gone the weather icons. only in this skin.

Skin settings --> General Skin settings --> section advanced --> Set weather icons logo resource addon.
(2016-06-03, 20:53)marcelveldt Wrote:

In that case something is wrong with your color settings for the progress bar.
These are the default settings:

OSD progress bar background color --> None
OSD progress bar border color --> white
OSD progress bar color --> mainblue
OSD progress bar buffer cache color --> white

In your case my best guess is that you've set a background color for the progress bar the same as the buffer cache color.

Those are exactly the same settings I had when it didn't work. After malvinas2's reply I changed the buffer cache color to none and the blue came back but the cache level is not visible (for obvious reasons).
  • 127(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11