• 133(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-06-15, 21:35)Moadeeb Wrote: I realize some posters are still talking about the 3.6.69 update hours after the 3.6.70 has been released. Am I the only one who received it?
Beta 3.6.70 seemed to arrive UK time late afternoon today.
No update for 'stable' received so far though ?
(2016-06-15, 21:39)Pipsqueak Wrote:
(2016-06-15, 21:35)Moadeeb Wrote: I realize some posters are still talking about the 3.6.69 update hours after the 3.6.70 has been released. Am I the only one who received it?
Beta 3.6.70 seemed to arrive UK time late afternoon today.

I'm not seeing an update for the stable release
Hi marcel, I've just tested the new beta .70 and it's almost perfect, all issues so far fixed thanks! It gonna be a great stable release Smile

A little thing: for the PVR widget crop issue, it is fixed for the standard widget (thanks again), but still no for the "PVR Channels (with artwork)" one, please give it a look for the next one
Hi marcel, I've just tested the new beta .70 and it's almost perfect, all issues so far fixed thanks! It gonna be a great stable release Smile

A little thing: for the PVR widget crop issue, it is fixed for the standard widget (thanks again), but still no for the "PVR Channels (with artwork)" one, please give it a look for the next one
Hey, Marcel.
Just updated to .70 and the home page looks great with the large thumbnail in Netflix 2 view. Background Fanart is gone.
However, the duplication still occurs on the TV Series page when Netflix view is active. Can you fix this one, too?
Much appreciated!
TV Show Large Thumbnail and Fanart Overlapping
hello ! everyone I am new to the site , glad to be here , a question for marcel , is it possible to add more view options for movies/tv into the titan skin , I have a couple of ideas, also the xml's but don't know how to add them to skin ? could I get some advice please , or maybe you would like them and just add them into titan skin ,
(2016-06-15, 17:07)jinux Wrote: Haha, i will try to make a video, because, i select the favorites as smart shortcuts, then it says, possibly the system has to restart. then afdter restart i come back and it is deselected again. But it is difficult to write it down so i will make a video of it. Also in the log, i do not know for what words to look for. I tried searching in the log for shortcut, smart, favorite, but cannot find anyting. Video will come, installing flashback player as i type.

Well, if it disables again after reboot something is definitely wrong.
Can you send me your kodi logfile ? You may send it my PM, no problem.
(2016-06-15, 19:41)Hardax Wrote: When browsing your movie library and also in the preplay screen would it be possible to add somewhere near the media flags perhaps something that indicates the end time of the movie? Estuary Mod has this while browsing the library and also on the preplay screen in the corner. It shows the duration of the movie and also at what time the movie would be ending.

Will be added in next skin update to the details pane (on views which have that) and the info dialog.

Kodi only checks for updates every X period. You may have pressed the "check updates" button or restarted Kodi after the update was available. Also note that I'm using a CDN service for the beta repo (provided by Emby) which is distributed across several mirrors around the world so there's a chance some regions have the update a bit realier than others.
(2016-06-15, 21:39)Pipsqueak Wrote: Beta 3.6.70 seemed to arrive UK time late afternoon today.

I did not yet send the request to the Kodi devs to update. If there are no more bugs reported today I'll request the stable update tonight.
(2016-06-15, 23:49)PhoenixWebTV Wrote: Just updated to .70 and the home page looks great with the large thumbnail in Netflix 2 view. Background Fanart is gone.
However, the duplication still occurs on the TV Series page when Netflix view is active. Can you fix this one, too?

Fixed in next update, thanks.
(2016-06-16, 03:59)spook61 Wrote: hello ! everyone I am new to the site , glad to be here , a question for marcel , is it possible to add more view options for movies/tv into the titan skin , I have a couple of ideas, also the xml's but don't know how to add them to skin ? could I get some advice please , or maybe you would like them and just add them into titan skin ,

All ideas and contributions are always welcome. If you even have some xml code ready that's even better. You can share it with me through Github or just send me a PM with a link to the files. Thanks!
(2016-06-16, 22:16)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-15, 23:49)PhoenixWebTV Wrote: Just updated to .70 and the home page looks great with the large thumbnail in Netflix 2 view. Background Fanart is gone.

Fixed in next update, thanks.

Thank you so much!
(2016-06-15, 22:21)Simograndi Wrote: A little thing: for the PVR widget crop issue, it is fixed for the standard widget (thanks again), but still no for the "PVR Channels (with artwork)" one, please give it a look for the next one

Should also be fixed in next update, thanks
v70

I'm seeing the clearlogo overlayed on the thumbs in Landscape view. I wouldn't mind the clearlogo if all that was displayed was the episode number and not the name of the show. (*chanting: More toggles, More toggles, More toggles!) Big Grin

• 133(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11