• 134(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-06-14, 23:57)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 03:23)VMCosco Wrote: Artwork issue. I am running the latest release (not beta) with Emby for Kodi. All artwork is setup in Emby and saved in the artist and album folders.
In album view, the album disc art shows as expected. In the song view for an album it is blank. See the screen shots.
Also, the artist logo shows in album and song views and matches what I set up in Emby. The logo is different in the "Now Playing" screen. See the screen shot.

While in the songs view, press context menu --> music artwork --> press auto lookup.
Does that fix the issue ?
Also look at the music artwork settings (in that same context menu) and add your music folder there for the lookups.
Might be that emby messes with the paths and this it's not working. Remember to flush the cache after making changes.

The auto lookup worked on a per album basis. In the settings, I do have local artwork checked. Should I specify my root music folder there as well? There is no artwork in the root. It is all in the artist and album folders. I also flushed the cache and then pre-cached the artwork which seems to have helped.
(2016-06-17, 03:52)diedrichg Wrote: I'm seeing the clearlogo overlayed on the thumbs in Landscape view. I wouldn't mind the clearlogo if all that was displayed was the episode number and not the name of the show. (*chanting: More toggles, More toggles, More toggles!) Big Grin

Are you sure you updated to 3.6.70 ? This particular issue is something i fixed a few versions back
(2016-06-17, 15:25)VMCosco Wrote: The auto lookup worked on a per album basis. In the settings, I do have local artwork checked. Should I specify my root music folder there as well? There is no artwork in the root. It is all in the artist and album folders. I also flushed the cache and then pre-cached the artwork which seems to have helped.

So now it's fixed ? In that case probably some old leftover stuff in your cache. There have been a lot of improvements to the music artwork last couple of months
(2016-06-17, 19:06)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-17, 03:52)diedrichg Wrote: I'm seeing the clearlogo overlayed on the thumbs in Landscape view. I wouldn't mind the clearlogo if all that was displayed was the episode number and not the name of the show. (*chanting: More toggles, More toggles, More toggles!) Big Grin

Are you sure you updated to 3.6.70 ? This particular issue is something i fixed a few versions back
Positive it is 70.
(2016-06-17, 19:25)diedrichg Wrote:
(2016-06-17, 19:06)marcelveldt Wrote:

Positive it is 70.

Hmm, are you using normal library content or addonn content or plex or something ?
EDIT: Found the issue, will be fixed in next update.
(2016-06-17, 19:39)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-17, 19:25)diedrichg Wrote:
(2016-06-17, 19:06)marcelveldt Wrote: Are you sure you updated to 3.6.70 ? This particular issue is something i fixed a few versions back
Positive it is 70.

Hmm, are you using normal library content or addonn content or plex or something ?
EDIT: Found the issue, will be fixed in next update.
Emby
Fresh install again, now with only the beta installed with latest version, all is working again. Except for the smart shortcut things, but I gave up on that. So all with all (haha) it is all great again thanks to Marcel's new update :-)
What is this ?

ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Error while processing smart shortcuts for favourites - set disabled....
21:18:29 T:6476 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
21:18:29 T:6476 ERROR: File "C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\BackgroundsUpdater.py", line 617, in UpdateSmartShortCuts
21:18:29 T:6476 ERROR: if not "favorite."%count in self.smartShortcuts["allSmartShortcuts"]: self.smartShortcuts["allSmartShortcuts"].append("favorite."%count )
21:18:29 T:6476 ERROR: TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting
21:18:29 T:6476 NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> not all arguments converted during string formatting
And also 75% of my log is about deleting files from my music library, why does it want to do that, i had problems missing things from the labrary so i made all my library folders and files read only.

21:18:32 T:6476 ERROR: XFILE::CFile:Big Grinelete - Error deleting file D:\Music Library\Eagles\[1975] One Of These Nights\cdart.png
21:18:36 T:6812 ERROR: Previous line repeats 7 times.

Anyone?
v70
TV>View>Netflix

1. When I toggle the set focus option the Netflix view appears to "crash" to a default view
2. Switching on Use Large Thumbnail shows just a smaller view of the fan art background. Is this the intended effect? I was expecting to see a larger view of the episode thumbnail (from the tile below).
(2016-06-17, 21:13)jinux Wrote: Fresh install again, now with only the beta installed with latest version, all is working again. Except for the smart shortcut things, but I gave up on that. So all with all (haha) it is all great again thanks to Marcel's new update :-)

Like I already told you by PM there's another update coming up which will fix the smartshortcuts issue.
(2016-06-17, 21:53)jinux Wrote: 21:18:32 T:6476 ERROR: XFILE::CFile:Big Grinelete - Error deleting file D:\Music Library\Eagles\[1975] One Of These Nights\cdart.png

2 things to check:

1) Do you have any addons auto running that scrape your music artwork, like cdart manager or something like that ?

2) Did you enable the option to overwrite artwork in the skinhelper addon settings, in that case it's trying to overwrite your art with better quality but it can't.
(2016-06-18, 16:45)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-17, 21:53)jinux Wrote: 21:18:32 T:6476 ERROR: XFILE::CFile:Big Grinelete - Error deleting file D:\Music Library\Eagles\[1975] One Of These Nights\cdart.png

2 things to check:

1) Do you have any addons auto running that scrape your music artwork, like cdart manager or something like that ?

2) Did you enable the option to overwrite artwork in the skinhelper addon settings, in that case it's trying to overwrite your art with better quality but it can't.

No CD art manager, I do have enabled the skin helper add on for better quality. Aha, so now i know what to do, thanks Marcel.
Hi, Marcel. I wanted to know if is there any way the gif backgrounds last the full length of the gif. I happen to have this gif http://i.imgur.com/t0WXJkb.gifv as the JJ's tv show background. It works fine as you see here: http://i.imgur.com/J1w979s.png but it only 'plays' (not sure if it's the correct verb) the first frames, like 2 or 3 secs and then starts again, instead of going the full 15 seconds. I can't seem to find anything in the skin settings that changes it. I'm using the 6.70 update. Thanks in advance for your reply.
(2016-06-18, 17:57)alfio Wrote: Hi, Marcel. I wanted to know if is there any way the gif backgrounds last the full length of the gif. I happen to have this gif http://i.imgur.com/t0WXJkb.gifv as the JJ's tv show background. It works fine as you see here: http://i.imgur.com/J1w979s.png but it only 'plays' (not sure if it's the correct verb) the first frames, like 2 or 3 secs and then starts again, instead of going the full 15 seconds. I can't seem to find anything in the skin settings that changes it. I'm using the 6.70 update. Thanks in advance for your reply.

I *think* but I'm not sure it's a Kodi limitation. I just did some testing and noticed the same behaviour with your gif file.
Besides that, be aware that the gif files (every frame of it) need to be loaded in memory so it's probably not a very good idea to have this kind of full length gif files. Again, I'm not sure it's indeed a limitation but I strongly think it is.
  • 134(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11