• 352(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-06-18, 13:20)pustekuchen Wrote: Hi Guys!

Got a question: when I chose a movie playlist with unseen movies (playcounter 0) and add this playlist as a widget it will be always sorted alphabetical in the widget view!!!

Even when I chose "added on..." this will be ignored, always and ever alphabetical.

Can somebody help please?

moin,
can you make a screenshot of your playlist setting and widget setting please... i guess its a bad playlist config Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Thank you AEON Madnox team! keep up the great work!
¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus and Omega, Aeon MQ 7 Nexus and Omega & Aeon MQ 8 Nexus and Omega Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.
(2016-06-18, 21:06)schimi2k Wrote:

Got a question: when I chose a movie playlist with unseen movies (playcounter 0) and add this playlist as a widget it will be always sorted alphabetical in the widget view!!!

Even when I chose "added on..." this will be ignored, always and ever alphabetical.

moin,
can you make a screenshot of your playlist setting and widget setting please... i guess its a bad playlist config Wink

Moin Schimi,

here are the settings.

Already tried different settings but always the same
(2016-06-20, 14:04)pustekuchen Wrote:
(2016-06-18, 21:06)schimi2k Wrote:

moin,

Moin Schimi,

here are the settings.

Already tried different settings but always the same

well, i use for my widgets also playlists and i have
"Abspielzähler weniger als 1" ( playcount less then 1 )
and order
"absteigend" ( descending ) ( also in widget settings ! )

when i check with your settings, it doesnt work for me too - when i choose my settings it work like a charm Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

My language skills are non existent so this is probably already the case, but ensure that Group by (Grupperien nach?) is set to Default and not None.
Hi !

I use Aeon Madnox which is great and powerful and i'd like to create a 7th custom menu: is it possible ?
Only 6 custom menu are available currently.

Thx !
(2016-06-20, 16:09)BobCratchett Wrote: My language skills are non existent so this is probably already the case, but ensure that Group by (Grupperien nach?) is set to Default and not None.

Bob you saved my day!
This was the magic hint now it works perfect!!!

Thank you so much
our super grandpa strikes again hehe
give him some free colgate tabs and some vitamins Wink

@ TEAM KRYPTON
cant open an issue on git Krypton - so i post it under normal madnox issue and to be sure also here
i am working on settings main menu... so HANDS OFF Smile hehe

EDIT: I think i am done for now...

@ TEAM KRYPTON (Sounds like the title for the next superhero movie to darken our cinemas)

First off, sorry I'm not joining you on your current journey, but I wish you all the best on it. (My free time is taken up with other projects at the moment).

Also, just a heads up because I know you guys will be the first to spot it - the next nightlies won't work properly with Skin Shortcuts (in that a number of menu items will be broken), and it will require version 1.0.10 or 2.0.0 (depending on whether it's easier to split Krypton support into a separate version) to fix. So, whilst you're so busy coding and testing, it may be worth hanging fire on the nightlies until I've got the script updated...

Now pass me my vitamins and it's Super Grandpa away - which will take half-an-hour with this zimmer frame Wink
Hi! I have been away for a while and there is a RC2 out already...wow. Let's check this shit out.
MADNOX + CUSTOM MEDIA FLAGS
I thought schimi fixed it....

Schimi look the black bar is back in town :p

schimi2k - I reinstalled both of my NUC devices one with OpenELEC and the other with LibreELEC, for both the "Update Artwork" after library update is not working ...
Maybe under windows this option is working, but like i told you , ever since Kodi 16.0 this option doesn't work for me...
Can you please check it out and fix it , thanks !
  • 352(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39