• 359(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Using phone. Will be brief.

Schimi, Not updated on my repo yet. Waiting for Phil in regards to PR.

Mike, if new install do you have a keymap (wiki) with F5 added to it?

Latest Git version of skinshortcuts 1.0.10 RC1 should change those automatically.

AFK so will try to respond if I have time.

TTYL gents Big Grin
(2016-07-02, 18:39)Mike_Doc Wrote: As you know Mike, there is a lot of "old" code in Madnox, just wish I knew where it all was and I'd try and get rid of / replace it. the movieset solution is from Shednox days and one of a few things that still uses skin.info.service.

I'll add it to the list to try and totally replace skin.info.service with skin.helper.service to make one less addon requirement, but I know the last time I tried to replace info stuff with helper I couldn't get it to work but I probably got something wrong.

Also, does F5 - skin reload work for you on Krypron, I tried using this to test the movieset changes but nothing happened, but if I closed and opened Kodi then the changes took effect and I'm also getting a EIS error as well with the latest from GIT and Krypton Alpha, anyone else?

Works here ... did you edit/add the F5 command to your keymap folder ?
i have a keyboard.xml with this added:
Code:
<F2>Skin.ToggleDebug</F2>
<F3>ToggleDebug</F3>            
<F4>Skin.ToggleSetting(DebugGrid)</F4>
<F5>XBMC.ReloadSkin()</F5>
<F6>ToggleDirtyRegionVisualization</F6>

because of EIS - i just use the regular EIS from Krypton ... not the GIT... the EIS Git versions are tooo... well ... lets say ... more problems than solutions sometimes Wink - with all respect to PHIL !

I'm still getting videolibrary errors in my log, but it seems my shortcut-includes is still being built with it, but I had a shortcuts update happen while working, will force a menu rebuild and see if that fixes it as I know you have said playlists are working for you Schimi? Still not for me but that is down to videolibrary I would think.

you have to download the version from OLD BOBs Github Smile this old guy have his treasure hidden in his SUPERGRANPA Cave Wink
HERE THE MASTER

damn Mike was faster... but mine is more colorful Tongue
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
okay... movieset problems should be solved now ( i hope ^^ )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

@Krypton Squad
I pushed some collordiffuse files to git... have some time, so i do some of those "fixes"... but tbh... dont have much faith in it... some of the missing textures are always there ( mostly the contextmenu backrounds ) but a lot of images still dissapear - at least we can now force this problem - YEAH... yeah...well... jippee... Sad

I have some weird issues with Krypton Madnox. I guess it's because of the wrong or outdated plugins. Can someone please tell me which versions of

script.extendedinfo
script.skin.helper.service
script.skin.info.service
script.skinshortcuts
script.toolbox

do i have to use? Maybe if someone is so kind to post the links to the right version. I guess it is interesting for all testers so we use the same code base.
Are all plugins i mentioned still necessary?
Thanks a lot.
You are having weird problems as krypton is only just alpha and madnox krypton work is only just beginning.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
This is not the issue. The skin and Krypton is working fine so far but my movie collection views is broken. No matter which view i choose the collection name is missing but a year is shown.
Sometimes i have no movies in the collection or the wrong movies in a collection.
I followed the thread and it should solved in git. I have downloaded the latest git from aeon madnox krypton but still have this issues. So i guess i have the wrong responsible addons.
But there are many versions out. Sometimes at git sometime from other sources.
So please tell me which addons should i use.
(2016-07-04, 22:26)_Andy_ Wrote: I have some weird issues with Krypton Madnox. I guess it's because of the wrong or outdated plugins. Can someone please tell me which versions of

script.extendedinfo
script.skin.helper.service
script.skin.info.service
script.skinshortcuts
script.toolbox

do i have to use? Maybe if someone is so kind to post the links to the right version. I guess it is interesting for all testers so we use the same code base.
Are all plugins i mentioned still necessary?
Thanks a lot.

1. I have installed MADNOX ( over ZIP ) - Like DOC say... we just have started to TRY ! bring it to krypton - we still have A LOT of dissapearing Textures ... and we update/Change stuff almost every Day !!!
2. I installed Silvos Repo 1.0.3 ( over Zip )
3. I got to SkinSettings of MADNOX and go to the HELP Page and install all addons from there ( will be installed over repo )
4. I download Skin.Shortcuts ( 1.0.10 ) from SUPERGRANDPAs BOB Git >>> H E R E ( Important for MainMenu Playlists )

my Moviesets are working...cases, discs... like on jarvis
if you have problems, try it with clean settings...

just for Info:

KODI KRYPTON IS EARLY ALPHA ( 2 ) !!!!
AND TEAM MADNOX IS JUST STARTED WITH WORKING ON IT !!!!! - no requests PLEASE ! - THX

Hi Mr. Magician

We no longer have the widget info option on widgets in the current Krypton GIT and I think I see it's from an update to remove KodiDevKit warnings? Is there any reason this needed to be removed? or can it be put back in? 1199 has been moved to the backup directory as well but I guess that was from removing all the "oninfo"s in termplate.xml in /shortcuts?

Mike.

P.S. would have sent it by PM but someone's inbox is full!!
P.P.S. would have raised it as an issue on GIT but can't seem to on the Krypton branch?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-07-05, 13:58)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Mr. Magician

We no longer have the widget info option on widgets in the current Krypton GIT and I think I see it's from an update to remove KodiDevKit warnings? Is there any reason this needed to be removed? or can it be put back in? 1199 has been moved to the backup directory as well but I guess that was from removing all the "oninfo"s in termplate.xml in /shortcuts?

Mike.

P.S. would have sent it by PM but someone's inbox is full!!
P.P.S. would have raised it as an issue on GIT but can't seem to on the Krypton branch?
OnInfo works differently than it does in Jarvis, it does not work on the home screen anymore. I think we should update the default info dialogs instead (DialogVideoInfo, DialogMusicInfo, ect...). Best bet would be to either add things as we notice (what widget are you using where it doesn't open any info?), try something like close dialog if window.isactive(home) and open 1199 if you really want to keep the old one, or add a different layout to the defaults that mimic the old widget info dialog.

P.S. Stupid PM's... Too much work Sad
P.P.S. I will have to take a look at the repository settings, not sure what you can't open issues... Huh
@schimi thank you for the instructions. After a complete fresh install (i did this before too) and followed your instructions the movie sets are working 99%. I have the correct disks and covers but the set name is still a year and not the collection name. I use a MySQL database and i did an upgrade to the new Kodi database from my Kodi 16 setup. I don't want to rescrape my complete collection. I have looked into the database and the collection names are ok.
So i guess my database is corrupt or a bug in Kodi 17. Thank you so far. I know this is all alpha so i'm not concerned or angry.

BTW. Maybe you can answer me a question. The set/collection name in the KodiFlix view is the variable an intern Kodi var or from a addon script?
@ Mike, I think issues on GitHub are open for business now... Hopefully Confused
Hmm. I thought sets are working but after a restart i still have wrong posters and wrong movies in sets. I guess it's really to early too many bugs. I will wait and try again.
Suggestion for very small Change:

Change Line 245 in Includes_viewtypes.xml from:

Code:
<ondown condition="!Control.IsVisible(500)">109</ondown>

to

Code:
<ondown condition="!Control.IsVisible(500)">PlayMedia($ESCINFO[ListItem.Trailer],1)</ondown>

This will very elegantly play the trailer of the movie in the main Movie info windows on second arrow down in Shift and Showcase View. (Now it only empties screen for backdrop)
This is a very easy way to play the trailer without any fuss, and it looks good, and it really doesn't replace any functionality.

PS! I could not figure out how to make it work if you go into a Set, since Ondown is not defined in set view.
Where can I get the Krypton version? Thanks!
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
  • 359(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39