• 366(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Hi guys,

I am sorry to bring these bad news, but I think you all deserve to hear this.
On the 2nd of August, schimi2k passed away. I got this news by his close friend earlier today.

I'm truly shocked about the news about his passing. As a admin for fanart.tv, I've been working alongside schimi2k for a few years - sharing both laughs and frustration in several chat rooms.

As he was a active contributor for graphics on these forums, I believe you all deserve to hear this devestating news.
schimi2k will surely be missed on kodi.tv and fanart.tv.

Rest in peace, Christian.

Your friend,
zorensen
FANART.TV
The best source of high quality fan supplied artwork for your media collection.
(2016-08-04, 21:13)ArieS Wrote: This is with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes, that I come here to inform you that schimi2k has passed away on Aug. 2th.
He was 41 years old and an awesome guy.
I was with him pretty much every night in his IRC channel but since I have some out of town family over, I hadn't talked to him for almost 2 weeks and was looking forward to do so, tomorrow.
Now I will never be able to Sad

RIP Christian aka schimi2k aka schimster

He will be dearly missed and never forgotten Sad

Oh my God! ArieS, do you know what happened?

He will crtainly be missed and not forgotten. May God keep him in all His glory forever.
Shocked No

No words... Sad
Very sad news. Schimi was a gentleman and a scholar, and the Kodi forums shine a little less brightly for his loss. Sad Sad Sad
This place will seem a little empty as will fanart.tv, sorely missed man.
RIP schimi
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
This is devastating news to hear. My God, what a true gentleman he was. I didn't know him personally, but I worked with him on Shednox from start to finish. Life truly is nothing but a vapor. Sad

Does anyone know how he passed away?

Completely Shocked to say the least.

Shedrock
(2016-08-04, 21:44)shedrock Wrote: This is devastating news to hear. My God, what a true gentleman he was. I didn't know him personally, but I worked with him on Shednox from start to finish. Life truly is nothing but a vapor. Sad

Shedrock

Nothing has been confirmed, but it looks like his heart gave up No
He was found by his family.
FANART.TV
The best source of high quality fan supplied artwork for your media collection.
Oh my! One of my biggest fears.

This is so sad to hear. My heart truly breaks for his family. May his soul rest with God.

I have to pass this message on to my brother (Brimstone), not sure if he is aware. They were just communicating via email a few days ago regarding Madnox.

Thank you for the info zorensen.
I dont know what to say.. I'm Shocked NoSad
Very sad news indeed. Such a talented gentleman with a great sense of humor, surely will be missed.
this is terrible news.
Such a helpful person always there when u had a question (even stupid ones)
May his soul rest in peace and his family have the strength to bear the loss.
a great loss to this forum as well.
Regards,

PJ
(2016-08-04, 21:13)ArieS Wrote: This is with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes, that I come here to inform you that schimi2k has passed away on Aug. 2th.
I was with him pretty much every night in his IRC channel but since I have some out of town family over, I hadn't talked to him for almost 2 weeks and was looking forward to do so, tomorrow.

I am very sad and shocked to hear about his passing.
My thoughts are with his family and friends. He will truely be missed.
Schimi was always a gentleman and so nice and helpful.
RIP Schimi2k Sad Sad

What?
I'm shocked
Sad
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2016-08-04, 21:48)zorensen Wrote:
(2016-08-04, 21:44)shedrock Wrote: This is devastating news to hear. My God, what a true gentleman he was. I didn't know him personally, but I worked with him on Shednox from start to finish. Life truly is nothing but a vapor. Sad

Shedrock

Nothing has been confirmed, but it looks like his heart gave up No
He was found by his family.

Rest in peace my friend Sad
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Hi Everyone,

I've just found out about this awful tragedy and am simply lost for words, I've lost a close dear friend and my partner in crime in Madnox and send my utmost deepest sympathies to his family and friends.

As to what this means for Madnox right now I don't know but that is minor compared to the dreadful news.

I'm at a complete loss over this right now,

Rest in peace my dear friend,
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
  • 366(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39