• 153(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-08-07, 11:26)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-08-07, 06:19)jsnj Wrote: Updated to v3.6.79 and the bug persists. In the pic below, Rio Olympics (Tennis) should show a green icon indicating that it is enabled. The others are disabled. Even when I change the client actions to hide the disabled timers, none of the enabled show green icons like they used to. I`m using kodi v16.1, mythtv pvr client.

Hmmm, weird.. I tested it with my tvheadend backend and it's working flawlessly so I guess it's something PVR-backend related. It wouldn't be the first time that stuff behaves different between different PVR backends.

I will try if I can set-up mythtv and/or mediaportal as backends to test with. maybe I can find the issue.
To be continued...
The strange thing is the icons are showing in the tv guide, but not in the timers window! Unfortunately we cannot take Confluence as a reference, because it uses strings and not icons for timer states. But i'm afraid of installing other skins to check this because they often install lots of unwanted dependencies without asking.
My Skin, based on the Titan Skin

watch gallery

This movie doesn't show the audio flag and the studio flag is covered by a white circle EDIT: Atlas Entertainment

What file do I need to modify if I want to add all the rotten tomatoes images and ratings as well as metacritics to the strip on the bottom?

Another idea would be to put rotten tomatoes/metacritic to the left of the studio. What file to change if I want to the left of the studio

I would want to include them next to PG in this example, below is what I did in arctyc

watch gallery

Thanks
How do you change the background on a playlist? A couple of the ones I checked have Dexter....

Thanks
I have a problem since 3.6.79 regarding the Background setting.

All the time I used the option of "Random videos background (movie/show/musicvideo)" as Global Background.
When main item background in the homescreen set as None it shows the background as the Global Backdround.

Until this version this option of "Random videos background" shows me only fanarts of my Movis & TV Shows from my libraries.
But now it shows fanarts which I don't have in my libraries, I don't know where did they come from, and how to remove them.

* By the way, can you add an option of "Random videos background (movie/show)" - without musicvideos images?

Thanks.
Is it possible to insert a hyphen between Artist name and Song title ? (well, in fact 'blank hyphen blank' like ' - ') ?

watch gallery
In the tv-channel view as well as in the EPG view the mapping between channels and their logos sometimes gets wrong.
The logo left to the channels name is always correct, but the logo in the bottom right corner is wrong.
This happens not with every channel, I believe it changes with every start of Kodi which channel is affected. Furthermore, I've got the impression that the correct logo is displayed for a subsecond and then changes to the wrong logo.
(the logo in the OSD is always the right one and the problem exists since several months aka Versions of Titan and skinhelper).

watch gallery
Edit: Installed github, no issue

Repo:
I believe titan is using ombdapi to display top250, so more of a skinhelper issue than titan if that is the case

If the movie starts with a number, it is not identified as top250

12 Angry Men
12 Years a Slave
3 Idiots
8 1/2
2001 a space oddisey
the 400 blows

As well as if it starts with 1 letter:

A Beautiful Mind
A clockwork Orange
Need Help

I ve been trying to change includesfooter.xml row 161 to display rotten tomatoes and metacritic ratings with not a lot of success. I want to put it here so when I select studio and IMDb it shows this data also. I would also like for it to align to the right if data is not available (similar to what it does with studiio, rating, top250). Below is where I stand and the code I am using.

watch gallery

Code:
<!--Rotten Tomatoes-->
            <control type="image">
                <description>Rotten logo 59% or less</description>
                <right>900</right>
                <bottom>5</bottom>
                <width>60</width>
                <height>60</height>
                <texture>flags/rotten.png</texture>
                <visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesMeter), 0) + !IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesMeter), 59) + Container.Content(movies)</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <description>Tomato logo Between 60-74% only</description>
                <right>900</right>
                <bottom>5</bottom>
                <width>60</width>
                <height>60</height>
                <texture>flags/fresh.png</texture>
                <visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesMeter), 59) + !IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesMeter), 74)</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <description>Certified Fresh logo 75%+ only</description>
                <right>900</right>
                <bottom>5</bottom>
                <width>60</width>
                <height>60</height>
                <texture>flags/certified-fresh.png</texture>
                <visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesMeter), 74)</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <right>800</right>
                <bottom>5</bottom>
                <width>auto</width>
                <height>64</height>
                <font>bold54</font>
                <textcolor>White100</textcolor>
                <label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesMeter)]%</label>
                <visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesMeter), 0) + Container.Content(movies)</visible>
            </control>

<control type="image">
                <description>Popcorn Logo</description>
                <right>600</right>
                <bottom>5</bottom>
                <width>60</width>
                <height>60</height>
                <texture>flags/popcorn.png</texture>
                <visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesAudienceMeter), 59)</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <description>Popcorn - Rotten Logo</description>
                <right>600</right>
                <bottom>5</bottom>
                <width>60</width>
                <height>60</height>
                <texture>flags/spilt.png</texture>
                <visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesAudienceMeter), 0) + !IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesAudienceMeter), 59) + Container.Content(movies)</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <right>400</right>
                <bottom>5</bottom>
                <width>auto</width>
                <height>64</height>
                <font>bold54</font>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <label fallback="19055">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesAudienceMeter)]%</label>
                <visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesAudienceMeter), 0) + Container.Content(movies)</visible>
            </control>
            <!--Metacritic-->
            <control type="image" description="button back">
                <right>200</right>
                <bottom>25</bottom>
                <width>60</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <texture border="5" colordiffuse="red">common/box.png</texture>
                <visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MetaCritic.Rating), 0) + !IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MetaCritic.Rating), 39) + Container.Content(movies)</visible>
            </control>
                <right>200</right>
                <bottom>25</bottom>
                <width>60</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <texture border="5" colordiffuse="yellow">common/box.png</texture>
                <visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MetaCritic.Rating), 39) + !IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MetaCritic.Rating), 60)</visible>
            </control>
                <right>200</right>
                <bottom>25</bottom>
                <width>60</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <texture border="5" colordiffuse="green">common/box.png</texture>
                <visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MetaCritic.Rating), 60)</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>-70</left>
                <width>auto</width>
                <height>64</height>
                <font>bold54</font>
                <label fallback="19055">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MetaCritic.Rating)]</label>
                <visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MetaCritic.Rating), 0) + Container.Content(movies)</visible>
            </control>
I came across a strange thing regarding widgets. I was just going to change a widget, so I pulled up the skin settings.

When I select default widgets from the menu, kodi opens chrome Huh.
Closing chrome brings me back to Kodi but also closes the dialog.
I can choose other widget settings just fine, but the one I want to use is under default widgets.

Could it be that an addon (k***anime) is corrupting the links? Chrome always opens this site http://k***anime.to/Anime/Berserk-2016

EDIT: could not find a solution but a clean reinstall of kodi did the job of course. Smile
Hi all

I have just a simple question i hope how do i get the black bgpanel in the normal netflix style home menu all the way to the top of the screen so the panel covers the full background what is behind it

Anybody Huh

Thanks in advance
(2016-08-07, 11:28)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-08-07, 09:28)Glyde62 Wrote: Not sure if this is a Titan Problem or a Emby Problem, The last few days when Shows/Movies finish
playing the delete option pops up, But it is not able to be selected to click on it.

That would be an Emby issue. I will take a look at it tomorrow.

Any idea what the could be causing the problem?
Its annoying having the delete dialog popup but not being able to select it.

Loaded a skin backup an the I am able to delete files again now
No idea what was causing it though
Hi there,
Is there a way to choose whether to have the footer shown or not on a per shortcut basis please? I ask as I like to have the footer info for Movies & TV Shows as it gives me the IMDB and Codec info etc however I also use Kodi to display my photographs and the footer is shown with the photo details and I ideally do not want that.

Or is there some simple setting somewhere that I have missed please?
Hi, Trakt addon is not working with titan skin (stable release) any more...is this a known problem and how can I fix...Appreciate your assistance.
(2016-08-07, 17:09)Edworld Wrote: What file do I need to modify if I want to add all the rotten tomatoes images and ratings as well as metacritics to the strip on the bottom?

That is actually a great idea. No need to modify the fiules yourself, I will include it in the skin.
Can you send me the icon files ?

The idea is to add an rotten tomatoes icon with the percentage as text and a metacritic icon with the percentage.
  • 153(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11