• 37(current)
Release Netflix style next up notification
I'll go over it again, I probably missed something.
OpenElec isn't a add-on,
To keep it simple every add-on not from the official repro isn't allowed (not completely true but it keeps it simple)
So if this add-on isn't working while you're using one of the banned add-ons you can't report your issues here.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
I always get a crash to desktop between episodes with "exception caught on main loop." I am using Aeon Nox Silvo on Windows 10 and I have the Display random unwatched notification turned off.
Nextup isn't working for on pc or android, any ideas why?
Not without a full Debug Log (wiki),
It's working here great on 2 RPi and a HTPC in the living room.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Working fine for me on android - krypton alpha
Yeah I cant get this to work for Windows or Google Nexus player. I have tried every option and work around I can think of.
Without a debug log as mentioned above I cannot provide any support. The addon is working as it should for me and many others. My current test devices include windows 10 and LibreElec on both Kodi Jarvis and Krypton Alpha. Bear in mind strm files are not supported.
Give me a few. ill post one.
Kodi Log

Ok here you go.
(2016-08-18, 22:08)CplVex Wrote: Kodi Log

Ok here you go.

A few things, can you turn off debug logging for Kodi but instead go to the addon settings (it is under my addons/services) and re-upload. Perhaps more importantly I see references to a banned addon in your log, I will not provide any support for banned addons usage with my addon I'm afraid. If that was by accident, post again but assure the banned addon is removed first. Thanks
FYI - i'm running last nights - nightly and the latest version of the addon - and with debugging in the add on turned on - I get no log messages from the addon - it just appears not to run at all - on windows 10 x64 latest krypton nightly and latest addon - I have verified that it is enable even reinstalled it no go. Not at my computer right now so I can't send you the logs but can later I suggest you test it yourself if you have a Windows system to do so.

PS - skin is latest titan beta for krypton
Im new to this. I can turn off debugging easily. As for re-uploading I had to copy it into a folder first. The Kodi log uploader doesnt work anymore. As for banned addons I havent installed anything other than a build. Can you tell me what it is?
(2016-08-18, 22:25)mgonzales Wrote: FYI - i'm running last nights - nightly and the latest version of the addon - and with debugging in the add on turned on - I get no log messages from the addon - it just appears not to run at all - on windows 10 x64 latest krypton nightly and latest addon - I have verified that it is enable even reinstalled it no go. Not at my computer right now so I can't send you the logs but can later I suggest you test it yourself if you have a Windows system to do so.

Thanks, I'm going to hold off testing latest nightlies as the point of them is they could have breaking codein them. Using either Jarvis 16.1 or Krypton Alpha 3 I have not experienced any issues. Once krypton hits beta stage though and if your still having issues please let me know and I'll start investigating.
(2016-08-18, 22:29)CplVex Wrote: Im new to this. I can turn off debugging easily. As for re-uploading I had to copy it into a folder first. The Kodi log uploader doesnt work anymore. As for banned addons I havent installed anything other than a build. Can you tell me what it is?

I'm not allowed to speak about it but have a look here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons your banned addon begins with an E!

As your new to this I'd advise you to do a bit of googling and look at the link I posted above, those addons are banned for a good reason.

My guess is that your expecting this addon to work with media you do not actually have in your own library, that I'm afraid is not possible.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix style next up notification7