• 124(current)
Req Titan skin feature requests
PCM Audiocodecs:

In classic you have 5 different flags, in color 2 flags, and in large 3 flags.

All my nfo's have "PCM". Can you add the missing flags in color and large?

Thanks
Thank you very much!

(2016-08-14, 14:37)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-08-11, 20:51)_BJ1 Wrote: I'm the author of the TV Widget 'German Telecast Offers'. This addon use dynamic list content. You can that easily implement in your skin with
Fantastic, exactly what I meant with my comments.
I've just implemented it in the skin. Available in next skin update.
(2016-08-14, 15:39)pünktchen Wrote: Yes, this way most Titan themes are doing it, because the buttons themselves already have a focused color.
A seperate focused text color looks just ugly. But that would explain it. Anyway it would be nice to have an option for spin controls.

Will be fixed in next update.
Hi, first of all... I've just setup this theme, and I already love it! Thanks, Marcel (of zal ik zeggen; bedankt, NLer toch?).

One thing I came across, I've set Titan home screen with Titan Tiles -> 1 row of big tiles. I only have 2 shortcuts (Movies and Series). Titan, however, is using 3 tiles, but as I only have 2 shortcuts, it shows the following: Movies - Series - Movies.
I have set position to 1, so Series is the default one.

Is it possible to have Titan only show those 2 shortcuts; Series and Movies?

Thank you!

EDIT: I also noticed Kodi/Titan doesn't automatically select the first item in the movie/series list, therefore it shows an (sorry) ugly icon with a big arrow. I also see this arrow when I hover over the '...' item. Is it possible to make it automatically select my first movie/serie, so that it will show the art and info immediately?
(2016-08-15, 09:30)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-08-14, 15:39)pünktchen Wrote: Yes, this way most Titan themes are doing it, because the buttons themselves already have a focused color.
A seperate focused text color looks just ugly. But that would explain it. Anyway it would be nice to have an option for spin controls.

Will be fixed in next update.
Found the option. Thank you!
(2016-08-16, 00:32)MichaelW1998 Wrote: Hi, first of all... I've just setup this theme, and I already love it! Thanks, Marcel (of zal ik zeggen; bedankt, NLer toch?).

One thing I came across, I've set Titan home screen with Titan Tiles -> 1 row of big tiles. I only have 2 shortcuts (Movies and Series). Titan, however, is using 3 tiles, but as I only have 2 shortcuts, it shows the following: Movies - Series - Movies.
I have set position to 1, so Series is the default one.

Is it possible to have Titan only show those 2 shortcuts; Series and Movies?

Thank you!

EDIT: I also noticed Kodi/Titan doesn't automatically select the first item in the movie/series list, therefore it shows an (sorry) ugly icon with a big arrow. I also see this arrow when I hover over the '...' item. Is it possible to make it automatically select my first movie/serie, so that it will show the art and info immediately?

Graag gedaan ;-)

1) That's a side effect if you set the "fixed focus" option. If you disable that one it will only show 2 tiles.

2) That is a Kodi setting: Settings --> Appearance --> File lists --> Show parent folder items --> disable
(2016-08-16, 13:24)marcelveldt Wrote: Graag gedaan ;-)

1) That's a side effect if you set the "fixed focus" option. If you disable that one it will only show 2 tiles.

2) That is a Kodi setting: Settings --> Appearance --> File lists --> Show parent folder items --> disable

Got it, thanks again! Keep up the good work Smile
(2016-08-14, 17:02)malvinas2 Wrote: Thank you very much!

(2016-08-14, 14:37)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-08-11, 20:51)_BJ1 Wrote: I'm the author of the TV Widget 'German Telecast Offers'. This addon use dynamic list content. You can that easily implement in your skin with
Fantastic, exactly what I meant with my comments.
I've just implemented it in the skin. Available in next skin update.
You need at least 'German Telecast Offers v 1.0.10' because I've taken some code adjustments for parameter passing. You'll find it on my repo, on Github or on my server - see signature here.
Does Titan support the script SportsCenter?
Found here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=216044

If not, I would LOVE this to be a feature

As well I think Marcvelt another thing we would all appreciate is a change log.
I know you work so hard on all your constant updates and am always curious what has been changed.
Im a frequent visitor to the main thread for the Jarvis edition but often I forget what previous posts what that you say will be fixed/updated/changed..Love trying out all your new work Smile

Thanks for the single greatest thing Kodi has to offer. Titan Smile
(2016-08-14, 12:09)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-08-07, 13:25)chisys Wrote: Is it possible to get the same widget style as like in the "Extended Universal Homescreen" for the "Horizontal and Tile Homescreens" ? I think it would fit to the skin and looking nice.

What do you mean with this ? The extended home screen has vertical widgets and a spotlight section. That won't fit in any horizontal view where the widget is outside the screen area or on the top. Maybe I don't understand it fully what you mean.

Will do a photoshop mockup and thanks for the integration of gto
Currently the footer background of the Spotlight widget when using the enhanced all-in-one homescreen is tied to the generel panel color.

Could the footer get an own setting? In some color themes I created, where I set a very transparent color for panels, the font on the spotlight widget is not clearly readable because of the wallpaper bg behind the widget footer.

Thanks!
(2016-08-18, 21:07)chisys Wrote: Will do a photoshop mockup and thanks for the integration of gto

The channel and time header is missing in the extended homescreen on the spotlight widget. Can you fix this?

ImageImage

Mentitioned mockup comes later
Have found out if you link "GTO" direct to the spotlight widget the channel-time-genre header want show up. If you link it to widget1 and leaving the spotlight widget blank, then it will work. Hope this helps.
Regarding the "Style for media/codec info":
* All the images related to the same video.

1) Large Icons Color:
A - "WEBRIP" is not mentioned here.
B - AC3 instead of Dolby Digital
Can you change it for this?
C - Can you change the Screen Aspect Ratio icons to more common types?
I put some suggestion below. I don't know the resolutions so adjust it)

4:3 = 1.33:1
16:9 = 1.78:1 *** Specific here there is incorrect icon. In other types I saw that it should be 16:9, but 16:9 should be 1.78:1 and not 1.85:1 which is not so common (or the problem is with the others so it is not 16:9, also I think I saw 1.78:1 sometimes, so I don’t know which is wrong here)
21:9 = 2.33:1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspect_ratio_(image)

The preferred:
Image Image Image

Or these:
Image Image Image

* If there is any additional resolution to find, please tell me and I will search for it also.

2) Large Icons

"WEBRIP" is not mentioned here.

3) Boxed Info

The word WEBRIP is cut here. (Also Dolbi Digital, but it's less necessary )

4) Textbased – Full Info

The word DOLBY D is cut here (but it's less necessary )

5) Classic

A - The language and the "WEBRIP" are not mentioned here.
B - It's too small, can you it bigger? (Like in Boxed Info)

Thanks.
thanks for the changes
  • 124(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin feature requests4