• 2(current)
Mod Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis
I can't get the Mpaa detailed icons to show, dont know why. Only regular (the ones which already come with the skin .xbt file)

I even tried extracting the mpaa colored directly onto media folder, nope.

Any ideas why?

on another note, is there a way to update all those ratings (cause they change over time) without rescrapping the ENTIRE library? Currently i can only update IMDB ratings with the Ratings Update Addon.
As you can see on your pictures, the middle imdb ratings on half the movies are dif. from the top right side ones (which via the above quoted addon, are the only ones updatable)
Not to mention rotten tomatoes
It's not your fault ofc, just asking, as I'm ignorant to skin implementation (for example, where are the rotten tomatoes ratings stored?) im currently using Universal Movie Scraper
Sad
(2016-08-28, 05:12)djhifi Wrote: I can't get the Mpaa detailed icons to show, dont know why. Only regular (the ones which already come with the skin .xbt file)

Any ideas why?

on another note, is there a way to update all those ratings (cause they change over time) without rescrapping the ENTIRE library? Currently i can only update IMDB ratings with the Ratings Update Addon.
As you can see on your pictures, the middle imdb ratings on half the movies are dif. from the top right side ones (which via the above quoted addon, are the only ones updatable)
It's not your fault ofc, just asking, as I'm ignorant to skin implementation (for example, where are the rotten tomatoes ratings stored?) im currently using Universal Movie Scraper
Sad

Did you select detailed icon and color using top menu buttons?
The mpaa folder must be put inside media/flags

For the rating, yes I know the pain of not being able to update, this issue is related to skin helper service
but there is a script for imdb update here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=167754

Is there anyway to update the actors images to all be the same size? I know MQ7 takes native image sizes across the board, but I was wondering if there was a way to make them consistent so they look cleaner?

Thanks!
How can i get audio language and subtitles to show in movie info screen
(2016-08-28, 10:31)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-08-28, 05:12)djhifi Wrote: I can't get the Mpaa detailed icons to show, dont know why. Only regular (the ones which already come with the skin .xbt file)

Any ideas why?

Sad

For the rating, yes I know the pain of not being able to update, this issue is related to skin helper service
but there is a script for imdb update here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=167754

Yes i did mate, don't know why it's not working. Can this be related with scraper options?

Regarding ratings, i already use ratings update addon (for imdb only) and already posted on skin helper thread about the rotten tomatoes and metacritic update, no one answered so far

btw, have you updated the files since yesterday?
(2016-08-28, 20:14)djhifi Wrote:
(2016-08-28, 10:31)DolGuldur Wrote:

Any ideas why?

Sad

Yes i did mate, don't know why it's not working. Can this be related with scraper options?

Regarding ratings, i already use ratings update addon (for imdb only) and already posted on skin helper thread about the rotten tomatoes and metacritic update, no one answered so far

Yes it could be scraper issue, to confirm download and install script library editor if not already, then go to a movie that has a rating of pg 13 for instance, click on edit data then choose mpaa the text should be similar to this

if still not working:
Redownload the files
replace again
double check folder structure AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7\media\flags\mpaa\colored or white
double check skin heper service
or if still no luck
create a new temporary user and start from scratch , it should work, mine is working perfect
@Dolguldor How can i get audio language and subtitles to show in movie info screen
(2016-08-29, 01:06)Firetv344 Wrote: @Dolguldor How can i get audio language and subtitles to show in movie info screen

You mean something like this
I will release it tomorrow, I'm tired as hell
ok
(2016-08-28, 21:31)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-08-28, 20:14)djhifi Wrote:
(2016-08-28, 10:31)DolGuldur Wrote: Did you select detailed icon and color using top menu buttons?

Yes it could be scraper issue, to confirm download and install script library editor if not already, then go to a movie that has a rating of pg 13 for instance, click on edit data then choose mpaa the text should be similar to this

if still not working:
Redownload the files
replace again
double check folder structure AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7\media\flags\mpaa\colored or white
double check skin heper service
or if still no luck
create a new temporary user and start from scratch , it should work, mine is working perfect

Did what you suggested, and it is like your picture...

EDIT: SOLVED

Solution, changing the file names to caps lock on the respective parts of the name, where it didnt match the database (you didnt put the correct file names and as i use openelec...it wasnt showing dunno why) i talked to Wanilton and he was right, windows disregards this, but Openelec does not.

Request:

Can you add "Tous Public" flag in the detailed compilation? As it's not there...it's not showing on lots of my frenc movies
(2016-08-29, 04:32)djhifi Wrote: EDIT: SOLVED

Solution, changing the file names to caps lock on the respective parts of the name, where it didnt match the database (you didnt put the correct file names and as i use openelec...it wasnt showing dunno why) i talked to Wanilton and he was right, windows disregards this, but Openelec does not.

djhifi Can you show me what you did exactly to make it compatible with Openelec , I'm not familiar with Openelec , but I want to know more about it, and maybe I want to switch to it in future

Quote:Request:

Can you add "Tous Public" flag in the detailed compilation? As it's not there...it's not showing on lots of my frenc movies
What do you mean by that, can you clarify a bit?
(2016-08-28, 16:23)win88ice2004 Wrote: Is there anyway to update the actors images to all be the same size? I know MQ7 takes native image sizes across the board, but I was wondering if there was a way to make them consistent so they look cleaner?

Thanks!

You mean stretch the images to be the same size, this is doable but it may distort the picture
(2016-08-29, 01:34)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-08-29, 01:06)Firetv344 Wrote: @Dolguldor How can i get audio language and subtitles to show in movie info screen

You mean something like this
I will release it tomorrow, I'm tired as hell

No....I'm talking the other view when you press the info button.....audio language and subtitles under duration....
You gotta take it easy....get some rest..
(2016-08-29, 11:31)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-08-29, 04:32)djhifi Wrote: EDIT: SOLVED

djhifi Can you show me what you did exactly to make it compatible with Openelec , I'm not familiar with Openelec , but I want to know more about it, and maybe I want to switch to it in future

Quote:Request:

What do you mean by that, can you clarify a bit?

I changed the file names in your zip to caps lock in the beginning, example:

rated nc-17.png to Rated NC-17.png
rated pg-13.png to Rated PG-13.png
etc

This did the trick.

NOTE: I didn't need to do this with ratings, just on the MPAA folder, ratings are good to go as they are.

"Tous Public" is a classification "All Audiences" from french movies. My MQ7 has that flag, but as your collection of MPAA's does not, it shows an empty rectangle on the info screen.

If you happen to have any french movie, look at the flag bar on the bottom, mq7 shows it as classification. Its blue (cant find it on the google :S )
Can someone be so kind as to give me the full path to the 1080i and media folders. Can't seem to find them. I'm on LibreElec.

Thanks
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis7