• 21(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Yes, I have emby repo installed.

I uninstalled Titan beta and skin helper beta and reinstalled and everything is working now.

Thanks.
Hi Marcelveldt,

PVR Channels widget is broken, doesn't display anything.
PVR Channels (with artwork) works fine.

Also, when using the "titan tiles" homescreen with the "vertical" submenu, if "show arrows" is disabled the submenu appears out of alignment.
And, there is no option to change the text color of the virtical submenu on tiles. It's always black.

Cheers,
Loggio.
(2016-10-08, 15:57)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-10-08, 00:23)pünktchen Wrote: Yes, play a movie or episode from a widget and press stop.
Edit: don't forget to disable the "standard focus position" and enable "keep focus on widget" instead!

Inssue reproduced and fixed. Will upload new beta within an hour.

Thanks! This is fixed now, but unfortunately you've created another problem in enhanced home screen.
If you focus a widget on the right side, the spotlight widget only shows upscaled posters for movies and upscaled episode thumbs for series instead of fanart.
Also the header of the spotlight widget always shows the title of the last highlighted ride side widget, even if it is not focused.

watch gallery
(2016-10-09, 20:12)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-10-09, 18:47)spursgalea Wrote: Hi marcelveldt I have issue maby you can help and sorry if it's been cover before. I just installed kodi 17 and I am using the Netflix homescreen 2. The widgets I have setup are not responding. They are there but when I tap on them nothing happenen.i don't enter the section. Just not nothing happens. I use a nexus 7 and touch enabled can you help thanks

Did you install the beta version of the skin? The current version on kodi repo has some issues in krypton
Yes I also tried the kodi repo version and the same thing happens on both
(2016-10-09, 23:32)pünktchen Wrote: Thanks! This is fixed now, but unfortunately you've created another problem in enhanced home screen.
If you focus a widget on the right side, the spotlight widget only shows upscaled posters for movies and upscaled episode thumbs for series instead of fanart.
Also the header of the spotlight widget always shows the title of the last highlighted ride side widget, even if it is not focused.

I'm now uploading a new beta to the repo. Can you check with that version if it's fixed ?
(2016-10-10, 00:16)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-10-09, 23:32)pünktchen Wrote: Thanks! This is fixed now, but unfortunately you've created another problem in enhanced home screen.

I'm now uploading a new beta to the repo. Can you check with that version if it's fixed ?

Of course i will check it!
But it's not there yet. http://embydata.com/downloads/addons/xbm...yptonbeta/
Probably better to wait until your upload is finished, before changing the addon.xml Wink
(2016-10-08, 00:07)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-10-07, 11:04)DoXer Wrote: I've installed latest Kodi 17Beta and for the Titan-Skin the ZIP from here: http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...yptonbeta/

Please install the skin from the BETA REPO and not manually with ZIP.
In this case I fixed the issue in one of the helper scripts...

If you install the beta repo you'll automatically receive the dependencies for the skin.

In the filemanger of Kodi I added this: http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...yptonbeta/
Now I don't know how to continue. If I try to install via ADDONS it's only possible to select a ZIP, (3.7.26 - 3.7.28)

Any hints how to add the BETA Repo are welcome.
Ok, I was able to add the BETA REPO (now 3.7.29 is activ), but still have the alphabet issue. I enabled the Logs and maybe this is the problem.

PHP Code:
12:05:39 T:1292   ERRORPlayMedia could not play mediaplugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=alphabetletter&letter=G 

I tried to select the movies with the letter "G". Im using Kodi 17 BETA in portable mode.
Tried to install it from the emby repo and get this
PHP Code:
12:19:08 T:13836   ERRORADDONno available versions of skin.titan.kryptonbeta 
Cannot transition from 3.7.28 to 3.7.29 = update failed.
Uninstalled 3.7.28 and now unable to download 3.7.29 = installation failed.
Latest krypton nightly Sad

HELP!!
(2016-10-10, 12:09)DoXer Wrote: Ok, I was able to add the BETA REPO (now 3.7.29 is activ), but still have the alphabet issue. I enabled the Logs and maybe this is the problem.

Did the skinhelper service addon update to versiuon 1.0.112 ? The fix is in version 1.0.111 of that addon and you're most probablt still on version 1.0.110
It should auto update if you installed the Emby beta repo but the repo had some issues (again) so maybe it takes a little more time to receive the updates.

You may have to use the "look for updates" button in the sideblade menu of Settings --> Addons.
(2016-10-10, 15:03)Pipsqueak Wrote: Cannot transition from 3.7.28 to 3.7.29 = update failed.

Sorry my fault... I placed the new addon.xml but forgot the zip file itself Confused

Lesson to self: Do not update the skin when you're half asleep ;-)
(2016-10-10, 17:17)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-10-10, 15:03)Pipsqueak Wrote: Cannot transition from 3.7.28 to 3.7.29 = update failed.

Sorry my fault... I placed the new addon.xml but forgot the zip file itself Confused

Lesson to self: Do not update the skin when you're half asleep ;-)

All fine now Marcel, thank the lord for backups Wink
Still won't install from the beat repo lol
PHP Code:
17:48:05 T:2980   ERRORADDONno available versions of skin.titan.kryptonbeta 

Installs fine if i just use the zip from the repo, i installed an older version as well "skin.titan.kryptonbeta-3.7.27.zip" to see if it would update to the latest but it didnt. No idea why as other stuff from the repo installs fine just not this skin
(2016-10-10, 00:16)marcelveldt Wrote:

I'm sorry to say this, but now the spotlight widget is just empty. No image, no text - nothing!
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6