• 85(current)
RetroPlayer Test Builds (updated for Nexus)
(2016-10-23, 22:38)Woerd88 Wrote: I did found a small bug: when i control kodi with the controller i don't get the navigation sounds.
When i use the keyboard to navigate the menu's i get a click.
Or is this by design?

Nope, this is a bug. I'll look into it, thanks for reporting.
I'm trying to get lrusak's libreelec build running, but when trying to install any of the game addons it's complaining that the dependency on game.libretro 1.0.0 cannot be satisfied. Have I installed something wrong?
(2016-10-26, 05:02)maruchan Wrote: I'm trying to get lrusak's libreelec build running, but when trying to install any of the game addons it's complaining that the dependency on game.libretro 1.0.0 cannot be satisfied. Have I installed something wrong?

Can you go to your add-ons and see if game.libretro (libretro compatibility) is enabled? If not then enable it.
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
Rebased on 17 beta 4, new builds are up!

(2016-10-26, 06:14)lrusak Wrote: Can you go to your add-ons and see if game.libretro (libretro compatibility) is enabled? If not then enable it.

Fixed that for you:

This was messing with my zero-configuration vibe, so now game.libretro is always enabled just-in-time.
(2016-10-26, 08:22)garbear Wrote: Rebased on 17 beta 4, new builds are up!

(2016-10-26, 06:14)lrusak Wrote: Can you go to your add-ons and see if game.libretro (libretro compatibility) is enabled? If not then enable it.

Fixed that for you:

This was messing with my zero-configuration vibe, so now game.libretro is always enabled just-in-time.

Thanks!

New LibreELEC builds based on 17 beta 4 are up!
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
Manually enabling it did work. Thanks for the quick response!
Thanks for new build.

In all these new builds, I cannot set music default folder, it doesnt change anything. Not sure if it s just me.

I think you could change vibration to small motor when notification pop up show. It will feel better, mostly when controllers are on a table.
From where can i download a raspbery pi 3 image of retroplayer?
Installed newest build. Xbox 360 controller doesnt work anymore.

Tried do deactivate and activate joystick support on kodi and says it cant because something is missing.
(2016-10-28, 01:03)trihy Wrote: In all these new builds, I cannot set music default folder, it doesnt change anything. Not sure if it s just me.

Is this a problem in non-RetroPlayer builds? if so, can you report this in the section for general bugs?

(2016-10-28, 01:03)trihy Wrote: I think you could change vibration to small motor when notification pop up show. It will feel better, mostly when controllers are on a table.

I'll change the vibration to only vibrate the small motor for 300ms.

(2016-10-28, 13:13)cati1985ro Wrote: From where can i download a raspbery pi 3 image of retroplayer?

Use the RPi 2 image. Kodi hasn't really been optimized for the RPi 3 yet (it's a work in progress)

(2016-10-28, 14:23)trihy Wrote: Installed newest build. Xbox 360 controller doesnt work anymore.

Tried do deactivate and activate joystick support on kodi and says it cant because something is missing.

Can you be more specific? what is missing? Can you post a debug log? there's not much I can do if you don't post a debug log.
(2016-10-28, 13:13)cati1985ro Wrote: From where can i download a raspbery pi 3 image of retroplayer?

Here, http://lrusak.libreelec.tv/retroplayer/L...c36907.tar
Having problems with audio on windows 10
Hello friends need help

I have a gamepad Logitech cordless rumblepad 2 not get set in version 7.90.007 of Libreelec. When I connect the command is recognized by the system and configuration controls lets me assign all buttons, analog stick, etc.

But then to return to the menu kodi triggers do not work, nor most of the buttons is as well not exist. Only it works crosshead two right buttons and analog sticks. The rest does not exist.

I tried to assign the keymap editor but when trying to assign these buttons is as if there were.

I do not know what else to do, it is curious that in the configuration menu commands to assign all the buttons recognizes that when pressed moves to the next.

What could I do to make Kodi recognize these buttons?

Forgive my English but I'm Spanish and I used the Google translator, I'm desperate, thank you very much.
(2016-10-28, 20:36)houdin24 Wrote: Having problems with audio on windows 10

Do the problems occur on Kodi 17 beta 4 without RetroPlayer? If so, you should seek help in general support. If not, I'll need a debug log.

(2016-10-28, 22:44)PetterES Wrote: But then to return to the menu kodi triggers do not work, nor most of the buttons is as well not exist. Only it works crosshead two right buttons and analog sticks. The rest does not exist.

What could I do to make Kodi recognize these buttons?

Please post a debug log: http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Submit_a_bu...#Debug_log - this should tell me what is happening to the button presses.
Thanks @garbear.

Tried a clean install. And xbox 360 controller is a no go. I dont get any notifications when controller is connected or disconnected. And doesnt work at all. kodi windows build.

I ll try to do a log.

---

On other side, still having problems with skin not focusing on kodi start and you cant select anything. I think it s a little rushed to be a beta 4.
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RetroPlayer Test Builds (updated for Nexus)16