• 39(current)
NBA International League Pass - Add-on
only 30fps stream.

on xbox the same.
(2016-10-26, 01:53)WHamilton Wrote: only 30fps stream.

on xbox the same.

Yea 60fps hasn't been working for me either, for both live and archived games.
apple tv too.

but last years games have 60fps.
The problem, that a live stream stops one minute after full hour is still there.
Hey guys I Am trying to get league pas to work on Kodi I've logged in and every time I try and watch a live game I get

"Failed to get video url are you logged in"

I can watch all the videos and archives but when I try watch live games always says that any suggestions ?
Hey, guys.

The official Android NBA app was updated for the new season and this time around you can actually watch live games and whatnot with it. Last season, I couldn't make it work on my Minix Neo, so I had to resort to Max's plugin. In fact, I watched the GSW-Spurs game this morning via the app and, except for one crash, it did the job quite well.

Hopefully, it will keep working and and we won't pester Max anymore. Smile Have fun watching the season, Max, you've earned it. Smile
(2016-10-26, 02:44)Southernz Wrote: Hey guys I Am trying to get league pas to work on Kodi I've logged in and every time I try and watch a live game I get

"Failed to get video url are you logged in"

I can watch all the videos and archives but when I try watch live games always says that any suggestions ?

Had same problem yesterday on my Philips android TV. All videos work, except for live game feeds. Live NBA TV feed also works.
well, they finally switched to an higher bitrate!

@maxgalbu replace 4500 to 6000

4500 i still available but it's only 30 fps now.

can't get away feed to work, i am not that good Big Grin
have you it edit at the script?
(2016-10-27, 02:14)WHamilton Wrote: have you it edit at the script?

small change in common.py

line 14 from 4500 to 6000
ok. But the text in the menu is still the old, but it seems working.

But and this ist big but.

The must Games look like 30fps- I found the Pelicans Game which is the only, that look and feel like 60fps.
I have a question about this.

I have always just gone to nba.com to watch league pass games.

Today I am looking to watch game on kodi but no LIVE games will play just gives me "error are you logged in messaged"

If I go to archived games they play fine even all 3 NBA games yesterday play fine anybody got any idea why this is? My location is Ontario Canada if it matters.
I'm also having issues getting this going.

Tonight I couldn't get a stream to go passed 2 to 10 minutes without freezing up during buffering. Even at only 540 quality I'm running into this issue. Last season I was able to get to at least half time @ 720 without having to restart the stream.

Also when watching NBA TV Live it seems to stop every 2 minutes, go back to the Kodi screen for a couple seconds and then resume playback.

Anyone else having these issues? It's not my internet because I can watch games on my phone through the NBA app on the highest quality setting no problem. And that's wirelessly, while my mxQ is hard wired directly to the modem. Also I had none of these issues last season through the Kodi app. Not sure why it's struggling so bad this season to start.
(2016-10-27, 04:02)Colts Wrote: I have a question about this.

I have always just gone to nba.com to watch league pass games.

Today I am looking to watch game on kodi but no LIVE games will play just gives me "error are you logged in messaged"

If I go to archived games they play fine even all 3 NBA games yesterday play fine anybody got any idea why this is? My location is Ontario Canada if it matters.

Could be blacked out. Are you using a VPN? I get that message if I have forgotten to load up the VPN
Hi Nba friends, i new for this forum, but i use Nba League Pass a lot of years with this amazing addon.

Someone try away feedHuh i always have error of login, i try with 0.83 and 2 modifications makes for Max this days and still error.

The bitrate/fps problem exists, i hope that 60fps comeback, because the quality is better.

Thanks!
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International League Pass - Add-on6