• 391(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-10-31, 16:57)Mike_Doc Wrote: activating Extended glow show make the following 2 images visible in the home bar:

home/homemenu_back_glow.png
views/showcase_glow.png

so, try views/showcase_glow.png and see if it is the issue.

even when i remove home/homemenu_back_glow.png it is still there somehow.bu when i remove views/showcase_glow.png the full screenoverlay glow effect is removed. I do not understand how that is even possible haha.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Hey, Mike.
Using latest Krypton nightly and Madnox from git.

Was wondering if you could point me to where I might change the color for this. Just hard to read.

The alphabet scroll bar isn't working for me now. I have script.module.simplecache installed. Is there another that I may be missing.

Also, is there a way to get rid of widget labels other than deleting the label then add a space?

Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-11-01, 20:57)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi flowerpot,

I've setup a new portable install of Jarvis, got the lastet from GITHUB and installed all addons under help and it is fine for me on Win10.

Can you check your addons folder and see if you have more than one folder for madnox as this can cause problems_ other than that I can't reproduce any of your issues at the moment.

hi many thanks for your reply ,i have uninstalled kodi gone to %appdata% to make sure kodi folder has gone , reinstalled kodi and your skin i have done a video of the issue we have with 3d shelf right we dont understand why we are getting this problem we have tried aeon nox and aeon mq7 as well but your skin seems to be ideal for what we would like on kodi thanks again for your help and advice ,

Hello. Could you please tell, where to get Madnox for Krypton? Thank you.
Hi flowerpot,

Ok, lets try and start with hopefully an easy one, case in Shelf3DR. Can you check for directory /media/views/shelf3dr - you should 48 items in the folder?

Can you play one of the films without a case and then skip forward a couple of mins and then stop it and see if afterwards the film now has a case in the view?

What is you source for these films?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-11-02, 15:26)P1zdat1y Wrote: Hello. Could you please tell, where to get Madnox for Krypton? Thank you.

You can get it here: https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeon.madnox

Use the krypton branch.

If you clone this into your addons folder, please remember to enable it (addons that are not installed from zip or a repo are disabled by default in Krypton). You can do so by going to Settings, Addons, My Addons, All, and there look for Aeon MadNox, press Enter and choose Enable from the menu. If you want to change to MadNox, you can then choose Use from the same nenu.

Regards,

Bart
Hi P1zdat1y,

same place post 1 tells you - right here

Thanks Bart ;-)
Hi flowerpot,

Think I just found your case issue in shelf 3DR folder, in the folder /media/views/shelf3DR can you please copy image 540p.png to 480p.png. It seems that for these cases we are missing one for Video resolution of 480 which your films look to be, can you setup 480p.png and see what happens. There is a b480p.png already but 480p.png is missing it seems, will have to check.
Thank you. Already done by myself. Just wanna try MVC build, but cant use Kodi with out this skin.
(2016-11-01, 23:17)WonkyDub Wrote:
(2016-10-31, 16:57)Mike_Doc Wrote: activating Extended glow show make the following 2 images visible in the home bar:

home/homemenu_back_glow.png
views/showcase_glow.png

so, try views/showcase_glow.png and see if it is the issue.

even when i remove home/homemenu_back_glow.png it is still there someho, but when i remove views/showcase_glow.png the full screen overlay glow effect is removed. I do not understand how that is even possible haha.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Hey, I have installed a fresh version of the skin to see if it was something I've done wrong in one of the xmls but I've moved the home/homemenu_back glow up in the home.xml and found that there is actually another image being used to make the whole bar "glow" as seen here. I've also tried removing every .png that has to do with the home menu in home/ and still recieve the same results.

I have thought of a work around but i'm very new to code. would it be possible to activate the views/showcase_glow.png overlays when the 'set area color for home screen' customiser is activated to 'light' and not just 'extended'? i'm assuming i have to change this <visible> line of code in home.xml
Code:
<control type="image">
                <top>-150</top>
                <width>1920</width>
                <height>608</height>
                <texture flipy="true">views/showcase_glow.png</texture>
                <colordiffuse>$VAR[ColorDiffuseVar]</colordiffuse>
                <include>Animation_WindowFade200</include>
                <include>Animation_VisibleChange400</include>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="80" time="4000" pulse="true" condition="true">conditional</animation>
                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(ExtendedGlowMode)</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <top>622</top>
                <width>1920</width>
                <height>608</height>
                <texture>views/showcase_glow.png</texture>
                <colordiffuse>$VAR[ColorDiffuseVar]</colordiffuse>
                <include>Animation_WindowFade200</include>
                <include>Animation_VisibleChange400</include>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="80" time="4000" pulse="true" condition="true">conditional</animation>
                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(ExtendedGlowMode)</visible>
            </control>

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also.... Thanks for taking the time for such an amazing skin =)

Jay
(2016-11-02, 15:52)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi flowerpot,

Ok, lets try and start with hopefully an easy one, case in Shelf3DR. Can you check for directory /media/views/shelf3dr - you should 48 items in the folder?

Can you play one of the films without a case and then skip forward a couple of mins and then stop it and see if afterwards the film now has a case in the view?

What is you source for these films?

hi thanks for your reply there are 48 items in media/views/shelf3dr , i tried to play movie for 2 minutes and then looked at dvd case it is still the same so the front was not complete but when the case turns you get a full case thanks
(2016-11-02, 16:07)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi flowerpot,

Think I just found your case issue in shelf 3DR folder, in the folder /media/views/shelf3DR can you please copy image 540p.png to 480p.png. It seems that for these cases we are missing one for Video resolution of 480 which your films look to be, can you setup 480p.png and see what happens. There is a b480p.png already but 480p.png is missing it seems, will have to check.

hi thanks for your reply ok i looked in media/views/shelf3DR and found 540p.png but where is 480p.png? not sure how to setup 480p.png is it another folder as cannot see it . all of our movies are on a 5tb hard drive thanks
hi we seem to have sorted out the cases on shelf 3DR by making a copy of 540p.png then rename to 480p.png restarted kodi and we got all cases on shelf 3DR , but now i have a problem with discs on all views that support fake disc , just woundering if it is a resolution issue again the same as the cases on shelf 3DR , also was thinking should the cases move round on shelf 3d as they do on shelf 3d right , thanks for your help and advice

Question . is there a way i can get this skin with out using a computer, i use mobile devices and nvidia shields with no no way to copy the file and drop in the kodi folder. Any helps please and thank you
(2016-11-02, 20:23)djb719 Wrote: Question . is there a way i can get this skin with out using a computer, i use mobile devices and nvidia shields with no no way to copy the file and drop in the kodi folder. Any helps please and thank you

you can sideload google chrome onto the Nvidia shield and download it from there. Then use es file explorer to unzip the compressed folder then move the folder to the addon folder in kodi from there.
  • 391(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39