• 13(current)
WIP Krypton Testing branch
(2016-09-26, 11:14)joethepartylion Wrote:
(2016-09-24, 22:25)bibi Wrote: Hi,

Just used the latest version quickly, here a few things i noticed :

- cant disable Radio Rds form home menu -> found
- cant use movies/series... libraries fanarts as backgroud image in the menu -> found but doenst seem to work
- cant display the codec overlay, even if i suspect its not a skin issue but more a key that i have to map on my remote.
- the background color of the shelf in the home menu is too dark, preventing from seing anything of tha backgroud picture
- no favori in the favori shelf home menu
- dsp audio plugin is missing in audio menu when yoy play a video

For the rest, great work as usual !

Bibi

Hi

Thanks for the feedback,

1. Default scraped Fanart is working for me, or are you talking about additional fanart e.g. ExtraFanart as that isn't part of the skin?
2. Codec overlay should work when you press the 'o' key
3. I'll have a look at the alpha level. I may add an option to have high\medium or low shelf position in vertical menu and high\medium position in horizontal menu
4. It seems to be an addon issue. The favourites.script isn't working properly as it isn't populating the properties that Amber needs so there's not anything I can do about that one for now.
5. I'll have a look at the DSP area but couldn't test before as every time i enabled dsp it crashed Kodi.

Thanks

4. This is fixed, it was my stupid typo, sorry for blaming someone elses script :-)
(2016-11-10, 18:17)joethepartylion Wrote: 4. This is fixed, it was my stupid typo, sorry for blaming someone elses script :-)

Funny, I saw the Favorites script was updating when I last launched Kodi. I expected to see the favorites bar, and was disappointed. Thanks for tracking it down.
Kodi nightly version: KodiSetup-20161028-dfe69e6-master
Amber skin: Krypton8 commit 734573f

Hi, I'm experiencing an issue with this skin: all shelves don't show correctly (all type of media libraries).
1) At Kodi's launch all shelves are not presents.
2) For example, if I go in one of the movie library and go back to the homescreen, its shelf shows up.
If I scroll in the homescreen menus and get back to the movie homescreen, the shelf isn't present anymore.

I've this problem since my first installation of Kodi 17 nightly 20160921-a8b701d / 2ndOctober2016 Krypton8 Amber skin.
I'm experiencing the same problem on 3 PC.

With the default Amber skin (downloaded/installed directly from the interface settings), there is no problem: the shelves appear correctly.

Thanks for your help.

Besides that, great job with the weather shelf, it's working like a charm!
thanks men, love your work and i use the skin Krypton
Imagejpg images all fields are empty Cool

Imageupload imagem dubble Cool

empty and dubbel please how can i fix it
Updated Krypton8 branch

24thNovember2016 - Show sub items for albums, artists, movie sets in infopanel, misc fixes and tweaks

Using nightly 20161124-30d4d28
(2016-11-24, 15:31)tomtomclub Wrote: all fields are empty

I think you must be running an older nightly as there has been some changes to include the Kodi privacy policy in that window so you'll need to upgrade Kodi for that window to look right.

(2016-11-24, 15:31)tomtomclub Wrote: all fields dubble

This is because LibreELEC calls includes using the Estuary include name, I have renamed the Background include to DefaultBackground in today's commits. Could you try the latest?
(2016-11-14, 17:42)massiliattak Wrote: Kodi nightly version: KodiSetup-20161028-dfe69e6-master
Amber skin: Krypton8 commit 734573f

Hi, I'm experiencing an issue with this skin: all shelves don't show correctly (all type of media libraries).
1) At Kodi's launch all shelves are not presents.
2) For example, if I go in one of the movie library and go back to the homescreen, its shelf shows up.
If I scroll in the homescreen menus and get back to the movie homescreen, the shelf isn't present anymore.

I've this problem since my first installation of Kodi 17 nightly 20160921-a8b701d / 2ndOctober2016 Krypton8 Amber skin.
I'm experiencing the same problem on 3 PC.

With the default Amber skin (downloaded/installed directly from the interface settings), there is no problem: the shelves appear correctly.

Thanks for your help.

Besides that, great job with the weather shelf, it's working like a charm!

Glad you like the weather shelf. I'm not sure about the shelf issues, could you try the latest Kodi nightly? You could pastebin your log file and I can have a look but not sure if that will tell me much.
(2016-11-24, 18:16)joethepartylion Wrote: Updated Krypton8 branch

24thNovember2016 - Show sub items for albums, artists, movie sets in infopanel, misc fixes and tweaks

Using nightly 20161028-dfe69e6

https://github.com/joethepartylion/skin....5cff1846c7

working but system info still emptyCool

Imagefree image host still emptyCool

Imagescreen capture freeware fix now and, up en runningCool thanks
(2016-11-24, 21:22)tomtomclub Wrote: https://github.com/joethepartylion/skin....5cff1846c7

As my branch is based on the latest Kodi nightlies\changes you will have to wait for the next LibreELEC Alpha\Beta or run one of the latest LibreELEC nightlies for system info to work for you, these can be found here on if you are using a Pi

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=269814
(2016-11-25, 11:49)joethepartylion Wrote:
(2016-11-24, 21:22)tomtomclub Wrote: https://github.com/joethepartylion/skin....5cff1846c7

As my branch is based on the latest Kodi nightlies\changes you will have to wait for the next LibreELEC Alpha\Beta or run one of the latest LibreELEC nightlies for system info to work for you, these can be found here on if you are using a Pi

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=269814

thanks no props , i use LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-7.90.008 sorry no piCool

nice i see http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=269815 update now it work superCool Generic.x86_64 LibreELEC nightlies buld
your weather map is AWESOME

Imagescreen capture windows 7 happy ,happyCoolCool
(2016-11-24, 18:49)joethepartylion Wrote: Glad you like the weather shelf. I'm not sure about the shelf issues, could you try the latest Kodi nightly? You could pastebin your log file and I can have a look but not sure if that will tell me much.

Hello,
I've logged two kodi sessions:
- one with the default Amber skin, downloaded directly from Kodi (log filename: "Krypton-Default-Amber.log")
- the other with your Amber skin (log filename: "JTPL-Krypton8-Amber.log")

You should check:
- JTPL-Krypton8-Amber.log @ 15:58:22.276 to 15:58:22.299
- Krypton-Default-Amber.log @ 16:05:26.139 to 16:05:26.190

As you'll see, in the JTPL-Krypton8-Amber.log file, the database request starting with "CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took" has 0 items, for all categories and all the time this query appears.
In the Kryton-Default-Amber.log, the items number appear without any problem.

Is this related to my problem? I really don't know.

What I know is if I replace the "Includes_Shelf_Contents.xml" from your skin with the default skin's one, the shelves appear correctly.
I've also compared these two files, but there are too many modifications between them, maybe variables calls to other files, and I really don't know where to start, because I'm not a true expert.

You can find the original "Includes_Shelf_Contents.xml" file here.

Thank you.
Locks Good.

But in movie collection und music screen (albums) is there a way to sort the titles by year and not by name?
I have my complete video and Music content set to sort by year.
And scrolling when the list is to long (see screen).

Wink 
Hi,

First, thanks joethepartylion and all you other guys for your hard work on this Smile

I've been using Amber over various Kodi versions and am now testing out the latest version from Git on the newest nightly of Krypton.

I use Files rather than Movies, which has always worked great, but there seems to be a bit of a drastic change relating to the 'ICON' view of the Files level :

JARVIS :

KRYPTON :

I've changed default icons but they remain as these blocks in 'icon' view ......

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
(2016-11-27, 19:26)zenji2010 Wrote: Hi,

First, thanks joethepartylion and all you other guys for your hard work on this Smile

I've been using Amber over various Kodi versions and am now testing out the latest version from Git on the newest nightly of Krypton.

I use Files rather than Movies, which has always worked great, but there seems to be a bit of a drastic change relating to the 'ICON' view of the Files level :

I've changed default icons but they remain as these blocks in 'icon' view ......

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Thanks for the report, I hadn't thought about this use case. I did it like this as we had a very limited set of icons so it all looked quite bland to me but then I never specified any specific folder icons. I've now started to create some of the default icons so I'll revert this to look like the original Jarvis view shortly once more icons are ready.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton Testing branch1