• 195(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
Thanks for the great work.

I am using the Netflix style 2 layout. Movies load from the Exodus widgets I have set up. The widgets to open TV shows make the sound as if they were going to open, but they do nothing. What am I missing?
I updated to the latest version of titan and I am getting the error missing files in skin service helper please reinstall. Please help me fix this error. Thanks
I am getting this same error with the latest Titan. How can I fix the missing files error?
1) Regarding widgets:
a. Watched\Num of episodes indicators aren't shown in widgets (For example "Random Movies", "Random TV Shows")
- In libraries it does show.
Screenshot: https://s24.postimg.org/lr8lrbgut/screenshot008.png

b. Internal addons items which add to the Favorites doesn't have background in the Favorites widgets, it shows black background.
My suggestion: Show the addon fanart for them or use the Global Background setting or use the thumbnail image as background for them (I'm preferring the first one, or you can make it as a choice for the user)

c. Regarding the option of "Use as widget". I use it in one of my addons, but there is mismatch with the title.
While in the addon the title is written like this (Date + Title):
https://s24.postimg.org/m1xeaowx1/screenshot011.png
In the widget it written like this: (Part of the text, the date, is not shown there)
https://s24.postimg.org/p7i00wfj9/screenshot005.png

d. Can you add arrows (right/left/both) indication for widget to show that they have additional items?
(Like you did with the Main Menu items and for the addon information buttons)
Screenshot (For example): https://s30.postimg.org/jw5meqwo1/screenshot017.png

2) [Request] In File Manager, please make the text to be rolling (Currently it's just cut)
Screenshot: https://s23.postimg.org/6w9of90sr/screenshot006.png

3) [Bug] In Trakt addon settings the text is overlay.
Screenshot: https://s29.postimg.org/fbizgbtev/screenshot007.png

4) Regarding the view modes: Thumbs and Big Panel Wall (and maybe it relates also to the others)
Why in Thumbs each focused item is also enlarged, while in Big Panel Wall it isn't?
Is the enlarging should be on both?

5) Bug: There is something strange with the video info screen regarding the Trailer/YouTube Trailer/YouTube Videos buttons.
Sometimes they are missing, sometimes after pressing they are disappearing again. something isn't stable about them.
I am having an issue...

I just installed your skin and began setting it up. The problem is when I am watching something and hit pause and then back to go back to the skin there is a giant "Now Playing" bar on top that cuts off a bunch of the skin elements. How do I disable this bar so I can see the skin instead?
All of a sudden lately, my views have been acting all weird. It used to be that I would go into the Movies section, select a view for that, and it would stick. Go into a collection in my Movies, select a view for that, and it would apply to all. Same for TV shows as a whole, the seasons lists for every show (the same view applied to all), and the episodes list. So lately it seems like every movie collection has its own view, and seems like random TV shows are changing their settings on me without my doing anything.

So, no problem there, I decide I'll use Forced Views since that's what it's for.  Except when using forced views, it turns out that there is a split-second flash of the default view before it switches to my chosen view.  I don't know if its new because I've never used that option before, but any chance that is fixable?
(2016-12-05, 17:23)storm119 Wrote: 1- I'm using Netflix style homemenu layout 2. Imo the menu seems bigger to me in vertical layout (see ss attached). How do i set the fonts/layout size...couldn't find anywhere inside the skins settings..?. Could you point me to which .xml file control this...?. FYI this behaviour only happen since the last 2-3 updates...before that the menu just look fine.

2- Previously before you reconstruct the skins...on the home screen i can access the menu by pressing the left arrow key button (remote control) and on the menu header you can find on top there is a power icon but with the latest skins i no longer can access the menu via the left arrow key beside that the power icon also disappear from the menu...to get to the menu i need to press and hold the menu key on the remote control and to access to power/reboot/quit i need to open the menu and press the left key arrow...how one can change this behaviour...?.

3- The OSD/Info doesn't go away/dismiss even you set to dismiss on certain amount of time on the setting osd playback...to dismiss one need to press the back button key on remote.

1 + 2 --> Will be fixed in next update. There will be an option to enable that larger menu but by default it will be the smaller one (like it was before).

3) This should already be fixed in the current beta version.
(2016-12-05, 18:17)burekas Wrote: Another issue regarding this, regarding the favourites items in the Favorites widget.
When I add an internal addon item to the favorites, it shows black as background.
Can you fix it so it will take the addon's fanart that it belongs to (Preferred option), or set it by the global background setting?

It should already do that, but only if the addon actually provides a fanart.jpg image. Please check in the addons folder if the addon has a fanart.jpg image.
(2016-12-06, 01:57)oattes Wrote: Progress, but not quite there yet. I see images for the widgets but they don't make any sense. When I search for artwork manually I see:
The program name and other details seems to be completely missing -- path problems? My recorded TV is on a file share.
Also, I don't see any option for random PVR backgrounds when setting the background for the shortcut. TV, Movies, Wall, etc. but no PVR.

These issues should be fixed in the current beta version. I fixed them last week (but I'm a bit behind with answering questions on the forums).
(2016-12-06, 09:31)amshpitz Wrote: Please, add one more option on the homescreen layout.
horizontal Titan tiles (row of small square tiles)

This is on my TODO list, will be added shortly
(2016-12-06, 18:41)Simograndi Wrote: - In main settings page, the "Appearance" icon (the new one I supplied you last time) seems corrupt, the generic "loading icon" is displayed. Let me know if there's something wrong in the file

Will be fixed in next update.

(2016-12-06, 18:41)Simograndi Wrote: - The Busy Circle selection window always displays a folder icon instead of the circle preview

Will be fixed in next update.

(2016-12-06, 18:41)Simograndi Wrote: - Using a different font, the choosen one isn't displayed in all fields, mostly all the right list of the skin settings. Using the "condensed" one the issue is more visible. As you can see condensed font on the left, default on the right

Yes, that won't be fixed. I had to use a workaround to display the colors at the right side of the buttons which was only possible with a unicode aware font so the buttons in skinsettings are set to the arial font.
Maybe one day I can come up with an alternative solution but for now it's like that.

(2016-12-06, 18:41)Simograndi Wrote: - The "system info widget" poster LY is still broken, showing landscape icons and then a lot of empty space between image and tag.
I've cropped the images so they would fit in the poster layout, available in next update.
Feel free to submit a PR to the skinicons resource addon if you have improvements:
https://github.com/marcelveldt/resource....cons.titan
(2016-12-06, 20:25)darkvader Wrote: I updated today skinhelper and titan beta and the problem still exists, when the movie starts its ok but when i opened later the osd panel the osd wasnt show up. I go to setting and set 3sec but the osd problem still exists. Can you look into this.

Please note that there are 2 different OSD panels in the Kodi world:

1) The OSD infopanel - showing info about the video and without the OSD buttons.
2) The OSD panel - partly similar to in the infopanel in Titan but it includes the OSD buttons (play, stop etc.)

What panel are you referring too ? There are settings for both panels in the skin settings:

1) Show the OSD infopanel automatically at playback start
2) Auto close the OSD (Buttons!) after x amount of time
(2016-12-08, 11:42)gloriousno1 Wrote: The skin wont allow me to create submenus anymore, or edit any submenus that already existed - the option is no longer there - not sure if i have to check a box or anything for this either. im using netflix 2 layout if that makes a difference.

Will be fixed in next update (later today)
(2016-12-10, 16:08)oattes Wrote: Small Item: The PVR widget for recent recordings sorts from oldest to newest. This is the opposite behaviour that it showed previously. I also think that it is much better to sort (as it previously did) from newest to oldest. Optional?

Curiouser and Curiouser, said Alice: the reverse sorting only seems to apply to recordings found when the skin is updated to the new beta. Recordings that occur after the upgrade sort as they occurred from newest to oldest....

You're right, I didnt notice that. Will be fixed in next update.
(2016-12-11, 12:42)vdb86 Wrote: If you go to Movie Library and press "I" in order to see movie information and then go back, select another movie and again press "I" the information you'll see is from the previous movie.
The plot and the title should be correct, but the rest of the information hasn't been refreshed and it takes from 10-30 seconds to refresh that information.

This should have been fixed in the last update of the skin.
  • 195(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11