• 65(current)
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
What repo do I need to install on Jarvis?
(2016-12-09, 01:54)hosko Wrote: What repo do I need to install on Jarvis?

You don't. You download it from Github and install it via zip.
oh it´s official release now... good

really like the skinners work

one of my favorite skins

Jarvis and Krypton have the same features?

will it be available on kodi repo? (i know to download zip from git Smile )

Thanks for one of the best skins in kodi
(2016-12-09, 06:51)Tazoz Wrote:
(2016-12-09, 01:54)hosko Wrote: What repo do I need to install on Jarvis?

You don't. You download it from Github and install it via zip.
But how? If I download the zip from github its only 4,5 MB. And Im not able to install it aswell..

Any idea?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk
Many of my movies and series are showing '1906' as year in Eminence. In the default skin or Confluence the year is correct, and the nfo also lists the correct year as far as I can see. When I manually refresh from internet the year is correct, but I'm not looking forward to refreshing hundreds of movies and shows. Does anyone have a clue where the 1906 comes from and how this can be fixed?

Also, I could be mistaken but I think I tried adjusting the subtitles yesterday and the dialog box is actually projected on top of the subtitles, so you can't see what you're doing. I'll check this again tonight to be sure, but this would make the function quite useless :-)
Kodi v17 "Krypton" Beta 6 running on Amazon Fire TV (2014) with FLIRC receiver.
I would like to share my setup and ask one or two questions if anyone can help because I'm not figuring it

watch gallery

All of this is possible with smartplaylists

the menus and widgets are all made with smartplaylists...

Menus: Movies, Movies Anime, Documentaries, Series, Series Anime, Music

Hubs: Documentaries, Directors (of docs), Studios, Countries, Year, Gender, Actors, Collections...

(asked a feature request long time ago, for retrieving more data for the hubs on smartplaylists options, like screenwriters (series, movies), record labels, producers (for music), you get the point).

I just use the iptv simple client for online radios, wich is awesome, but my question is, how do i change the picture of the hub, i couldn't figure it out and i was looking for that on kodi options or the skin and i couldnt quite get it.

Other thing is that now i use emby server, so all my fanart for movies and music comes (wich edited sometimes on the online dbs) from emby, i figured it out, but i could use more of the metadata and pictures from it, for example now the pictures of the directors appear, but i can no longer change the views, the option disappeared (dont know what i have done), but when i could change it for icons the directors picture only appeared on list option... and i would love to see also the studio logos, countries flags, gender icons like on emby...

i think some are features that must be implemented or im not getting it, others is lack of user knowledge, can someone help?

thanks.

sorry for the long post
Is it possible to modify the media flags to include the audio format ie dts, dts ma, dolby true hd etc
(2016-12-17, 02:53)hosko Wrote: Is it possible to modify the media flags to include the audio format ie dts, dts ma, dolby true hd etc

Yes it is, go to skin settings and i think you select it on extras hub... but it is possible, you just have to select that option.

edit... know im not sure, but you can choose to show media flags, but cause im not looking at kodi im not sure what shows up on media when you select, but it shows if it is sd blueray and the audio channels, i dont want to inform you wrongly.
Hi @norin, interessant you approach to display the radio stations, could you share your .m3u file? tks

PS: Pelo que pude verificar não existe opção para trocar as imagens no IPTV Simple Client, a alternativa poderia passar por criar um Hub com as varias rádios pois nos Hubs é possível associar uma imagem a cada item do Hub.
Ok, whats the resource needed for the optional colors?? I thought it was colorbox script, but i have that installed already.....

(2016-12-18, 05:03)Norin_Radd Wrote:
(2016-12-17, 02:53)hosko Wrote: Is it possible to modify the media flags to include the audio format ie dts, dts ma, dolby true hd etc

Yes it is, go to skin settings and i think you select it on extras hub... but it is possible, you just have to select that option.

edit... know im not sure, but you can choose to show media flags, but cause im not looking at kodi im not sure what shows up on media when you select, but it shows if it is sd blueray and the audio channels, i dont want to inform you wrongly.

It displays resolution and number of audio channels but not audio format. I would like to know if its DTS or DTS HD-MA which is available as media flags in Kodi just not in Eminence
Where are all all these color options missing in the Krypton versionHuh

Click on Colors, and make sure you have the option to 'enable individual tile colors'

on another note, your Categories section does not look right. are you sure you have the latest github version?
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2016-12-19, 01:38)locomot1f Wrote: Click on Colors, and make sure you have the option to 'enable individual tile colors'

on another note, your Categories section does not look right. are you sure you have the latest github version?

Thats a screenshot of the Eminence mod for Jarvis. This version has all of the color options that i highlighted in the above pic. The Krypton version is missing this whole section.
Hi,

I just switched to eminence skin and i really like it.

Why my menu tiles look like they are crossing each other ? I don't find the option to get a little space between them, like on the first post screenshots...

Thanx for your help !!

• 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]9