• 398(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Is it possible to get the actual time in the PVR view?

(2016-12-10, 18:41)elee532 Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 03:29)elee532 Wrote:
Mike_Doc[align=justify' Wrote: 5' dateline='1480673571']
Select 'Seedyevil' option in music viz settings.

I don't see this option. Can you tell me where to find music viz settings?

Thank you!!

Bumping this. Thanks for any help!

You really can't find it Confused

SYSTEM >> Skin Settings >> Customizers >> Music Visualisation Setttings (3rd from bottom) >> Music Visualisation - press return to cycle through options until 'seedyevil'[/align]
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Don't know why I had such a hard time finding this. Embarrassing!! Thanks for your help!
(2016-12-12, 21:57)Slipass Wrote: Is it possible to get the actual time in the PVR view?

Is it possible to integrate the time view in the pvr view?
Today the font on my homescreen menu bar went haywire it is much larger and less bold... I deleted SPMC completely and did a fresh install and the font is still as described. Was there a change to the skin or is my system corrupt or something? I much prefer the smaller bolder script how can I get it back? Thanks for any advice
SkiNNER ReQuest

here'S my re-Quest ...Movie-Thumbs1-4 in Info screen Angel

This Image below is what i got in mind! it's just a concept Layout!

dude, we don't need the NSFW images
hi i am using windows 10 kodi jarvis 16.1 , trying this skin again but having problems with color picker script is it needed for this skin to run correctly as it seems that passion-xbmc is not working thanks for your advice
Hi, i have 4k movies, but the 4k cases doesent map with the movie in the showcase view.
Has anybody an idea?
Need i an extra filename the same as 3d movies?
(2016-12-27, 15:06)Slipass Wrote: Hi, i have 4k movies, but the 4k cases doesent map with the movie in the showcase view.
Has anybody an idea?
Need i an extra filename the same as 3d movies?

Ah ok, i need .4K
(2016-11-17, 13:28)zorg2000k Wrote:
(2016-11-17, 09:50)Mike_Doc Wrote: @ZorG, have you updated from GIT, I updated music to 10 stars and include user ratings recently. It may be possible I missed a view so if you do have latest from GIT then please let me know which view is still just 5 stars, thought I got them all!
Hi , WIll update tonight when I get home, thanks

Hi,

Updated now to latest GIT but still have issues with one location for music stars.

When selecting the artist to show the albums available the music stars in the bottom left do not show at present.

When you select the "i" button on the keyboard to show more info on the album it shows all the correct music info including the music stars.

One other thing I've noticed is that the music star track ratings are showing the IMDB icons as well rather that the music stars

Hoping you will be able to resolve as I am working on a new how to , to add music to Aeon Madnox in krypton once it goes to RC

Thanks for all your effort on this great skin
I can't seem to find how to remove a category from the main menu

There's no more option showing : main menu item customizer

See : https://www.dropbox.com/s/uthwjsx8susqg5...4.png?dl=0
What did the first option read?
(2016-12-31, 23:10)meowmoo Wrote: What did the first option read?
There's no remove option when you go through the first option.. I can modify the current list but can't remove anything..

Sent from my SM-G935W8
Im pretty sure there is one

Happy new Yeah, bzw Smile
  • 398(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39