• 79(current)
Android Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use
Thanks... I was able to reproduce dropouts with 2D ISO's and DTS MA/X.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Does the latest beta resolve the occasional audio dropouts when playing music? I notice this at least about once per album and it occurs even with simple CD quality flac files. My music collection ist on a Samsung SSD connected via SATA so data throughput should definitively not be the issue.
(2017-01-09, 22:01)Skank Wrote:
(2017-01-09, 21:31)hdmkv Wrote: No word yet. Latest beta remains v1.2.8_Beta5 ... here are the key issues that remain that I'm aware of:
  • When you play a 3D MVC ISO in 2D, it doesn't switch the refresh rate. It plays at the refresh rate the GUI is set to
  • Audio dropouts with 2D ISO (haven't noticed w/MKV's) (reported by @OlivierQC)
  • MVC MKV's now play stutter-free, but 3D depth isn't quite on par with 3D ISO's of same movies (reported by @DaMacFunkin)
  • 3D MVC MKV's and Blu-ray .m2ts have a slight mis-scaling issue (reported @Zidoo beta forum)
  • A/V dropouts at 4K when Deep Color mode is enabled (reported by @wesk05)
  • Annoying typos and improper grammar in several places (settings, ZDMC)

Add dropouts with dts-hd tracks! Cracks in kodi menu too

I have "mine" DTS-HD dropouts cured with an advancedsettings.xml and cachemembuffsize like the RPi it does.
(2017-01-10, 11:30)querty1000 Wrote:
(2017-01-09, 22:01)Skank Wrote:
(2017-01-09, 21:31)hdmkv Wrote: No word yet. Latest beta remains v1.2.8_Beta5 ... here are the key issues that remain that I'm aware of:
  • When you play a 3D MVC ISO in 2D, it doesn't switch the refresh rate. It plays at the refresh rate the GUI is set to
  • Audio dropouts with 2D ISO (haven't noticed w/MKV's) (reported by @OlivierQC)
  • MVC MKV's now play stutter-free, but 3D depth isn't quite on par with 3D ISO's of same movies (reported by @DaMacFunkin)
  • 3D MVC MKV's and Blu-ray .m2ts have a slight mis-scaling issue (reported @Zidoo beta forum)
  • A/V dropouts at 4K when Deep Color mode is enabled (reported by @wesk05)
  • Annoying typos and improper grammar in several places (settings, ZDMC)

Add dropouts with dts-hd tracks! Cracks in kodi menu too

I have "mine" DTS-HD dropouts cured with an advancedsettings.xml and cachemembuffsize like the RPi it does.

็How did you do it?

I also have audio dropouts with some mkvs. (1.2.8 beta5). These dropouts can be fixed by pressing play/pause (>=) once then play again for some movies.
(2017-01-10, 03:40)OlivierQC Wrote:
(2017-01-09, 22:14)hdmkv Wrote: Dropouts in any container (MKV, ISO)? 2D and 3D? Can you elaborate so I can test and report as well? Thanks.

Hello hdmkv,

in my case,

I have both versions of ID4 resurgence, i watched the first 5 minutes

ISO 2D / dts hd audio dropout

ISO 3D/2D dts hd no audio dropout

see you

i have it with 3d iso also dts hd
Hello all,

If i remember correctly there was no such problem (audio dropout) with the previous FW.
Sony XBR65x930c, Onkyo tx-nr656, Focal Dome 7.1, Zidoo X20PRO, Egreat A11, Apple TV 4K/infuse PRO.

New firmware is up.

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/...ased.3904/
Thanks XtrordinarY,

what does mean :

Hdmi Deception for X9S

http://ota-cloudfront.zidoo.tv/X9S/OTA/a...or_x9s.apk
Sony XBR65x930c, Onkyo tx-nr656, Focal Dome 7.1, Zidoo X20PRO, Egreat A11, Apple TV 4K/infuse PRO.

Wink 
(2017-01-10, 14:47)OlivierQC Wrote: Thanks XtrordinarY,

what does mean :

Hdmi Deception for X9S

http://ota-cloudfront.zidoo.tv/X9S/OTA/a...or_x9s.apk

I have no idea Huh

I was wondering that myself since I'm not with the Zidoo team, I'm just a lurker on both this and zidoo forum. Big Grin But I saw that there was a new FW update so decided to post it here.
(2017-01-10, 11:42)tsainont Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 11:30)querty1000 Wrote:
(2017-01-09, 22:01)Skank Wrote: Add dropouts with dts-hd tracks! Cracks in kodi menu too

็How did you do it?

I also have audio dropouts with some mkvs. (1.2.8 beta5). These dropouts can be fixed by pressing play/pause (>=) once then play again for some movies.

http://kodi.wiki/view/advancedsettings.xml

create an advancedsettings.xml like this:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <network>
      <buffermode> 1 </buffermode>
      <readbufferfactor> 10 </readbufferfactor>
      <cachemembuffersize> 104857600 </cachemembuffersize>
  </network>
</advancedsettings>

you can also read here:
http://androidpcreview.com/fix-kodi-buff...ache/2611/
New firmware 1.2.9 for X9S has been released. Added onekey root application among other improves.
(2017-01-10, 14:39)OlivierQC Wrote: Hello all,

If i remember correctly there was no such problem (audio dropout) with the previous FW.

yes there was an audio problem
Hello shank,

did you try the new fw 1.2.9 ?

I truly hope all dts-hd problems are gone now. It was unwachable before.
Hope the "cracks" inside ZDMC kodi menu are gone too, cause those were harmful for your speakers !!

Thumbs up, nice job so far, hope it truly fixes the mentioned stuff
(2017-01-10, 16:53)OlivierQC Wrote: Hello shank,

did you try the new fw 1.2.9 ?

not yet, at work, the fastest i can is tomorrow Sad
did you?
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use8