• 7(current)
Release [Public Preview Krypton] Lucid (aka. "Lucid-minimal" aka. "PreLucid" aka. aka.)
Photo 
(2016-10-30, 05:55)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: Improved Settings Window

Now its possible to manage and download your vavoret Addons right from the "Settings" area. You can also search for your vavoret Addon.

here's a Screen

(I see if i can do a vid which better shows whats now possible, or how the whole Addon handling stuff works now in Lucid, within the next view Days (Maybe week).

Regards.

Was wondering if you could add or consider modifying these sections
Pic 1) Multi image BG on Home, would like option to keep multi image on home
Pic 2 )Multi image on & fanart off (i would like multi image disabled in views)
Pic 3 )Would like an option here to choose default fanart (my plain black color aka your default blue here)
Pic 4) Example of my changed default BG to Black and disabled fanarts

watch gallery

This is basically the only thing keeping me from using this skin fulltime

Also I noticed some of my fanart has been replaced with fanart that I didn't choose.
For example I have downloaded fanart for all my films tv shows etc but the poster art has been replaced on some videos with my chosen poster art only available to view on the info screen.
Example below.
Pic 1) the modified poster
Pic 2) my original choice and default poster on other skins
watch gallery
@nicki365

First off all, Thanks for these Screenshots. Its nice to See how the Skin is setup, and how it looks on someone elses Kodi.

(2016-11-26, 11:10)nicki365 Wrote: Was wondering if you could add or consider modifying these sections
Pic 3 )Would like an option here to choose default fanart (my plain black color aka your default blue here)

Thanks for the Requests

Hope i understand everything right.

but.. Sorry its No to all of them, but your free to do your own mod. (You can copy the Skinfolder in your Addon Folder and give it a new "ID" (addon.xml).)
You'll finde the Sideblade (sidemenu in Views) in "IncludesSideblade.xml" there you can add the options you like. (i.e. setting to show a custom Image, which overlays the default BG.)

(2016-11-26, 11:10)nicki365 Wrote: Also I noticed some of my fanart has been replaced with fanart that I didn't choose.
For example I have downloaded fanart for all my films tv shows etc but the poster art has been replaced on some videos with my chosen poster art only available to view on the info screen.
Example below.

Thats strange, did you maybe run the "Artworkdownloader" (Addon)? if so, the Artwork downloaded by this Addon may replace the "default" Artwork.
(2016-11-26, 22:24)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: @nicki365

First off all, Thanks for these Screenshots. Its nice to See how the Skin is setup, and how it looks on someone elses Kodi.

(2016-11-26, 11:10)nicki365 Wrote: Was wondering if you could add or consider modifying these sections

Thanks for the Requests

Hope i understand everything right.

but.. Sorry its No to all of them, but your free to do your own mod. (You can copy the Skinfolder in your Addon Folder and give it a new "ID" (addon.xml).)
You'll finde the Sideblade (sidemenu in Views) in "IncludesSideblade.xml" there you can add the options you like. (i.e. setting to show a custom Image, which overlays the default BG.)

Okay thanks for the info on how to change things,I love this skin and will just change those options.

(2016-11-26, 11:10)nicki365 Wrote: Also I noticed some of my fanart has been replaced with fanart that I didn't choose.
Example below.

Thats strange, did you maybe run the "Artworkdownloader" (Addon)? if so, the Artwork downloaded by this Addon may replace the "default" Artwork.

I'll check it out and see if I did that.Thanks again for the skin and your reply
Just a small teaser

watch gallery

----

EDIT: (Thought i do an Edit instead of a new Post)

Just another Teaser (some smal changes in the Weather section)

watch gallery
Some Experiments with blured BG-Fanart:

without blur:

with blur:

---
in some views i like it more in some less, but may could be probably a nice addition (as a Setting) we'll see ...

watch gallery
“Krypton” ? Thank you
(2017-01-23, 06:31)shvecov2112 Wrote: “Krypton” ? Thank you

"as soon as im ready" - thank u.
Did some Netflixstyle Views

Not jet shure where to use it (New Skin, or as additional Views in this Skin, or just "visible" if a Addon like "Netflixbmc" is installed.) - thought i share the Screens anyway..

how ever, here the Screens:

watch gallery
"Hidden Feature" - Colors

There was always a "Hidden Feature" that if you choose a Color from the "Colors"-Folder as Background, that the Fanart-BG in Views will adapt this BG Color.

Now i added some new Colors to choose from and playaround with the trancparency of the Fanart to match the new colors.

Here is what it Looks like now:

Screens:

-------

blue and grey BG Color examples:
watch gallery
I don't use rss, I can remove the bottom bar?
(2017-01-24, 06:01)shvecov2112 Wrote: I don't use rss, can I remove the bottom bar?

In the already released Jarvis version -> No

In the upcomming Krypton version -> Yes
Thumbs Up 
(2017-01-23, 18:53)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: Did some Netflixstyle Views

Not jet shure where to use it (New Skin, or as additional Views in this Skin, or just "visible" if a Addon like "Netflixbmc" is installed.) - thought i share the Screens anyway..

how ever, here the Screens:

watch gallery

wooow i like it add it in Krypton version but with option for poster also Blush
Thanx!
Unfortunately I upgraded to Krypton so am unable to enjoy using this skin for now but the screenshots are beautiful, love the colours option
Absolutely love the Netflix style views, keep up the great work buddy, can you make a vertical menu without the black bar please
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Public Preview Krypton] Lucid (aka. "Lucid-minimal" aka. "PreLucid" aka. aka.)4