• 289(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
x64 version doesn't run on win7 x64, x86 version is not worth the hassle for me.
haven't tried win10 yet.

before I continue, is there a current setup guide (not the wiki, that's from 2015, not wasting time reading that),
also, if I undestand correctly,
- pvr plugins and dvd are not working, or did I miss something? (again, a more recent guide?)
- how about remote key mappings, will a wmcremote work while rendering with madvr (it struggles in mpc-hc)?

Thx,
(2017-02-07, 23:08)yamcenutzer Wrote: x64 version doesn't run on win7 x64, x86 version is not worth the hassle for me.
haven't tried win10 yet.

before I continue, is there a current setup guide (not the wiki, that's from 2015, not wasting time reading that),
also, if I undestand correctly,
- pvr plugins and dvd are not working, or did I miss something? (again, a more recent guide?)
- how about remote key mappings, will a wmcremote work while rendering with madvr (it struggles in mpc-hc)?

Thx,

Try the guide in my signature.
I have try the x64 version and all works perfectly.
But it's normal that the setup install the files in Program (x86) dir?
then you probably got the x86 version,
for me it intalled in the correct folder, but doesn't work
(2017-02-07, 23:08)yamcenutzer Wrote: x64 version doesn't run on win7 x64, x86 version is not worth the hassle for me.
I'm sorry... what hassle?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2017-02-08, 00:12)yamcenutzer Wrote: then you probably got the x86 version,
for me it intalled in the correct folder, but doesn't work

Now it's OK...Before I have installed the x86 version Sad
Hi,

Thanks for the new build! Really nice!

Only I have 2 issues..

Biggest one is that external filters are nog working for me.. Im using dsplayer because I have a license for SVP (smooth video project) Normaly I choose ffdshow raw video filter to use SVP. But I cant get it to work..

Another one is that when I change a PVR channel, the stream Just stops and I have to enable a different channel manually. But everytime I try to change to another channel it stops.. For the record, Im not using dsplayer for PVR.

Does anyone have sugestions for this 2 issues?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk
(2017-02-08, 12:11)powermarcel10 Wrote: Another one is that when I change a PVR channel, the stream Just stops and I have to enable a different channel manually. But everytime I try to change to another channel it stops.. For the record, Im not using dsplayer for PVR.

Same here. I'm using dvbviewer with videoplayer. I was not sure if it's related to this build or a common problem in the final v17.

I have no solution so far, just wanted to confirm that you are not the only one with this problem.
To confirm the issue with PVR and DSPlayer build install the official build of Kodi 17 and try and if the error is the same make a bug report for the Kodi team. If they don't know the issue they can't fix.
(2017-02-08, 15:58)_Andy_ Wrote: To confirm the issue with PVR and DSPlayer build install the official build of Kodi 17 and try and if the error is the same make a bug report for the Kodi team. If they don't know the issue they can't fix.

Just tested vanilla kodi and there channel switching works. So it belongs in this thread.
(2017-02-08, 13:35)Slurm Wrote:
(2017-02-08, 12:11)powermarcel10 Wrote: Another one is that when I change a PVR channel, the stream Just stops and I have to enable a different channel manually. But everytime I try to change to another channel it stops.. For the record, Im not using dsplayer for PVR.

Same here. I'm using dvbviewer with videoplayer. I was not sure if it's related to this build or a common problem in the final v17.

I have no solution so far, just wanted to confirm that you are not the only one with this problem.

Only MediaPortal, Argus TV and NextPVR are supported.
(2017-02-08, 12:11)powermarcel10 Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for the new build! Really nice!

Only I have 2 issues..

Biggest one is that external filters are nog working for me.. Im using dsplayer because I have a license for SVP (smooth video project) Normaly I choose ffdshow raw video filter to use SVP. But I cant get it to work..

Another one is that when I change a PVR channel, the stream Just stops and I have to enable a different channel manually. But everytime I try to change to another channel it stops.. For the record, Im not using dsplayer for PVR.

Does anyone have sugestions for this 2 issues?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

Did you try adding an extra external filter to the internal filters?
(2017-02-08, 19:27)Warner306 Wrote:
(2017-02-08, 13:35)Slurm Wrote:

The problem is, that I'm not using DSPlayer for pvr and it has worked with all previous versions.
(2017-02-08, 19:50)Slurm Wrote:
(2017-02-08, 19:27)Warner306 Wrote:
(2017-02-08, 13:35)Slurm Wrote: Same here. I'm using dvbviewer with videoplayer. I was not sure if it's related to this build or a common problem in the final v17.

The problem is, that I'm not using DSPlayer for pvr and it has worked with all previous versions.

You didn't add rtsp and http to VideoPlayer merits, perhaps?
(2017-02-08, 17:11)Slurm Wrote:
(2017-02-08, 15:58)_Andy_ Wrote: To confirm the issue with PVR and DSPlayer build install the official build of Kodi 17 and try and if the error is the same make a bug report for the Kodi team. If they don't know the issue they can't fix.

Just tested vanilla kodi and there channel switching works. So it belongs in this thread.

my bad,

it should never happen that DSPlayer creates problems in VideoPlayer, I never wrote a line of code for the PVR because I don't have the possibility to test this part

anyway I think that I figured out where is the problem, but you have to test this fix to have a confirmation before to update the releases at first page

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7jjrkoxrpu...VR_x86.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yvd1b9zfv5...VR_x64.rar
  • 289(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47