• 9(current)
Kyra for Kodi 2
(2017-02-12, 19:05)stryjek4 Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 13:14)Ruk12345 Wrote: A MAJOR difference Kyra handles large libraries. The remote for Kodi does not Sad

Can you elaborate on this?

As much I would like to follow this discussion, would it be possible to continue this in the other thread Big Grin I think people will be confused when reading stuff about another app.Nod
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2017-02-12, 19:14)rschiks Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 19:05)stryjek4 Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 13:14)Ruk12345 Wrote: A MAJOR difference Kyra handles large libraries. The remote for Kodi does not Sad

Can you elaborate on this?

As much I would like to follow this discussion, would it be possible to continue this in the other thread Big Grin I think people will be confused when reading stuff about another app.Nod

OK, simply wanted to know how Kyra handles the huge libraries therefore I think this is the best thread to ask it? Smile
(2017-02-13, 09:02)stryjek4 Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 19:14)rschiks Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 19:05)stryjek4 Wrote: Can you elaborate on this?

OK, simply wanted to know how Kyra handles the huge libraries therefore I think this is the best thread to ask it? Smile

Then I misunderstood it. I read that Ruk12345 made a statement about your app not to be able to handle large libraries and you asked to explain this. For this it's better to ask it in your own thread.
If you have issues with your app handling large libraries and you want to know how I handle them, then you are right.Big Grin
I have made a start with the albums.

A question would this be an idea?

Yes that would be great to directly launch an album by clicking on it..

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
(2017-02-13, 19:02)rschiks Wrote: A question would this be an idea?

That looks really good Richard, could you also add an option to Play the album from the list? I din't see that was possible. Either that or when you get the info, have a button to Play the album in the info dialog. Better yet, and this is just another idea, you could press on the album to Play it from the album list (wall) or long press it to see the Info on the album. Thoughts?

Regards,

Bart
@bart, yep, those options still need to be added. Just like the add to queue button. Need to give it some thought on how to do everything exactly. I think a play button on the album cover looks to busy, especially when the userrating is there too on the top of the cover.
Richard,

You are right, a play button would look busy. That's whay I thought on normal press vs. long press, or a button in the info dialog.

Regards,

Bart
That'd improve accessibility by light years. (y) Kudos
(2017-02-14, 00:06)bsoriano Wrote: Richard,

You are right, a play button would look busy. That's whay I thought on normal press vs. long press, or a button in the info dialog.

Regards,

Bart

A play button will be in the info screen for sure. I will look into the long press option.
If you have installed, for example, the add-on CU LRC Lyrics, you have the option to save the lyrics in the same folder as the song itself (default is the add-on folder). If you save it in the same folder as the song, it will have the same name as the song, but with a .lrc extension.

If such a file exists it will be picked up to be displayed. Check out the screenshots:

One of the awesome features provided by theaudiodb.com is that you can add a link to a music video on YouTube. Below you can see some screenshots.

And because of that I am able to add another great feature. Playing the music video directly from the track info.

Check out this demo:

If you like this feature and you see some missing links from you favourite albums, create a free account on theaudiodb.com and add them. It will just take a few minutes.
This service is free, so if you want to support them consider a donation.
I have added the user rating option for the albums.

I came up with the following filter items for artists: years active, style and genre.
Are other filters also interesting?

• 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi 26