• 82(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-03-12, 04:29)HumanGoing Wrote: Hey, just thought I should report a couple of small issues I've been having. This is using the 3.7.52 update. There seems to be a slight bug involving the "use submenu as widget" option. I'm using the vertical home menu, and this problem only appears to occur on the very first home menu item. When I use the submenu as a widget in the first widget position, it won't load at all. The label for the widget appears, but none of the submenu items load up. This also seems to happen when use the submenu as widget as the last widget in a series (like, if you are using 4 widgets and you use the submenu as the 4th widget). If you use the submenu as widget in the middle, it works just fine (like if you have 4 widgets and the submenu is the 3rd). Again, this issue only seems to affect the first home menu item.
Strange, I can't reproduce this bug. This can be caused by some old/corrupted stuff in your shortcuts if you migrated from a previous version of Kodi but I'm not sure. Can you try to reset your shortcuts to defaults ? Note to make a backup first (skin settings --> backup&restore) so you can easily go back.

(2017-03-12, 04:29)HumanGoing Wrote: I've also noticed that if I use the "multiple widgets, single row" layout and am using 5 or more widgets, when you scroll down to the 5th one, all of widgets will immediately scroll off screen and I have to scroll back up to get them to come back.
Issue reproduced and fixed. Availble in next version.

(2017-03-12, 04:29)HumanGoing Wrote: Finally, I've also noticed a problem if you choose to align your widgets to the right and are using the "square submenu" option. If you choose to turn off submenus in the homescreen layout options (so that the submenu doesn't pop up when you press the right key on a home menu item), but you have the option to "enable square submenu" turned on, most of the square submenu will render off screen. You can still select items from the square submenu, but only the first two items will be visible with the rest rendering off screen to the right. Using the left alignment works fine though.

The bug is actually that the square submenu is available even if you disabled all submenus. I will fix that.
The issue you're seeing is because you disabled all submenus, the logic is gone than.
(2017-03-12, 16:45)lopezdaz Wrote: Skin Setting>Change Action: When right arrow to Page-Down, focus moves to Page-Down appropriately however, automatically focus reverts from Page-Down to Item-Down after first iteration of down-arrow on keyboard on Mac and remote using Fire TV.
Thanks for the catch, this will be fixed in next update.
BTW: Next time refer to scrollbar as I had a hard time figuring out what you meant with "Page down".

(2017-03-12, 16:45)lopezdaz Wrote: When in using Big List view, right cursor jumps to Page-Down as appropriate, but focus is then latched in Page-Down mode; cannot left cursor back to Item-Down mode. Escape or Backspace to exit.

Will also be fixed in next update
This is strange. I just upgraded to the beta version 3.7.52, and the option to add homescreen widgets is missing. Is this feature removed? It used to be at the top of Homescreen layout in settings...now I can't add any widget rows. What do I do?
Noticed widget issue of movie widget showing up on music screen even though no widgets are selected for that screen.
When in netflix v2 style. If I'm using the non continuous format. If I remove the widgets from settings and move the cursor to settings then press the right arrow there is a blank screen which makes sense because there are no wodgets, but it will get stuck on this blank screen. I'm unable to bring up the left menue again.

Also if in the non continuous format, is there any way to program some of the menu items so that if there are no widgets the homescreen would not change when this items are selected in the menu. Ie. If I were to select the settings option I wish the home screen would remain on the last item that had widgets programmed into them. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks!!
(2017-03-11, 21:22)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-11, 00:25)teedo42 Wrote: 1.The spotlight widget no longer rotates.
2. In the settings widget column, there is a battery low widget but my HTPC is desktop.
3. Not sure if this is Kodi or skin related. I have an alarm clock error but no alarms enabled.

1. Please test with next update, I might have fixed it. The whole widget rotating is a terrible piece of code.
2. Will be fixed in next update.
3. Is related to the widgets rotating code. It uses alarm clocks for the rotation intervals. Let me know if the message is gone after next update. If not, try to grab a screenshot and/or log message about the error.

Marcel,

All issues are the same after update.

Also, I am unable to change to animated fanart in media library. The animated posters work fine but fanart wont change. I use panel details.

Thanks
(2017-03-13, 00:57)marcelveldt Wrote: Strange, I can't reproduce this bug. This can be caused by some old/corrupted stuff in your shortcuts if you migrated from a previous version of Kodi but I'm not sure. Can you try to reset your shortcuts to defaults ? Note to make a backup first (skin settings --> backup&restore) so you can easily go back.

You were right, after I reset my shorcuts and manually redid them, the problem disappeared. However, when I tried resetting my shortcuts and restoring the backup, the problem reappeared. But I'm pretty sure you are right and the issue was on my end.

(2017-03-13, 00:57)marcelveldt Wrote: Issue reproduced and fixed. Availble in next version.

Great!

(2017-03-13, 00:57)marcelveldt Wrote: The bug is actually that the square submenu is available even if you disabled all submenus. I will fix that.
The issue you're seeing is because you disabled all submenus, the logic is gone than.

I figured it had something to do with that. That was actually intentional on my part. I had wanted to use the square submenu on some home menu items, but I wanted both submenu pop up and square submenu disabled for one of them. That was my attempt at a solution.

I had one more question, when you are using the square submenu option, it partially shifts up when you scroll down a widget and becomes partially obscured. Is it at all possible to have the square submenus stay stationary when you scroll down a widget?
(2017-03-10, 23:03)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-09, 00:42)eengert Wrote: Can you help me with creating a skin backup on Apple TV 4? I can't get it to work. In skin backup settings, it doesn't give me many options for location to save the backups. I seem to be limited to being inside the Kodi app folder on the drive.

The only locations that will show up in that browse dialog are file locations that are added to the Kodi filemanager.
So first open Kodi filemanager (by default it's an entry on the Settings's submenu) and add some locations there

I don't think that's true. I have many file locations setup in the file manager, but none of them show up as options in the backup settings. It only lets me choose folders within the Kodi app folder - I can't back out any farther than that on the Apple TV.

Is there anything else to be done, or is this a limitation of tvOS that will make it impossible to do skin backups on an ATV?
(2017-03-07, 21:40)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-07, 02:42)brazen1 Wrote: Titan backup and screenshot link in your PM.

Thanks, I was able to reproduce. Fixed in next update.

Fixed Big Grin THANK YOU.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2017-03-12, 17:26)KevinSartori Wrote: - I noticed that once I chose a color theme, I couldn't figure out how to revert to the default color theme. I ended up resetting the skin to get it back. In my case, I'd like there to be no background overlay texture or color diffuse because I like the fanart to be clear and unobscured. Once I started playing with color themes, I couldn't achieve this and couldn't figure out how to bring back the default theme that allowed for the non-diffused fanart.
The "Default Titan Blue" theme is the default theme which is also applied when you reset the skin to defaults.
For the background diffuse, see the Skin Settings --> Background. Just set the background overlay to None.

(2017-03-12, 17:26)KevinSartori Wrote: - Is there a way to add Party Mode to the Music sub-menu?
No, but I just added that. Available in the next beta in the shortcuts options.

(2017-03-12, 17:26)KevinSartori Wrote: - No matter what I do, I can't get Conditional Fanart to appear for Weather. Under General Skin Settings --> Select Weather Fanart, I have Weather Fanart - Multi. However, under Configure Shortcuts --> Edit Menu Shortcuts, I don't know what to set under Weather to get the Conditional Weather Fanart to appear on the main menu.
Hmm, strange you're right. It's missing in the list with available backgrounds somehow.
I will fix this in next beta update.

(2017-03-12, 17:26)KevinSartori Wrote: - Previously, I'd been alternating between Aeon MQ7 and Madnox, both excellent skins in their own right. One thing that they offer that Titan does not is support for the Artist Slideshow addon. In searching through the forum, I discovered that Titan doesn't support the add-on. I there any possibility that support could be added? It's a really cool feature to not only be able to see artist images for music from the library, but also from radio streams. Please reconsider adding Artist Slideshow as an option!

Well, You are right that the skin does not use the Artist Slideshow addon. It does however do provide artist slideshow possibilities and it's using my own helper adons for that. The skin uses the "artwork and metadata module" to grab extended music artwork, not only for the library but also for addons, including radio. By default it should be enabled. Please check it in the skin settings --> Playback & OSD --> Enable artist slideshow when playing music.
(2017-03-12, 19:40)PX80 Wrote: Well with .52 i dont recieve the error anylonger but it doesnt load any fanart, its ask me to point to the animated picutre which i dont have.

Trying to use the Artwork Downloader i get the error "NO valid library item selected"

I know there is a huge fanbase, does Titan Skin load any animated fanart? and if so, from which websites does it take it?

First of all, it sounds to me like you're trying to use these features on non-library content so there's your answer.
Try to use it again on content in your library.

And yes, the skin does load the animated artwork but only if available. You should also know that I'm the author of the addon that actually grabs the animated artwork from the animated art database so Titan will definitely support it ;-)

It uses the IMDB ID to match entries with the database. In your case I guess the IMDB ID is not available.
Please conform my first question if you're using this with regular library content and not with some 3th party (possibly banned) addon.
(2017-03-13, 00:46)brazen1 Wrote: I thought this was a very good suggestion. I didn't even know the setting existed. I just tried unchecking every view except horizontal, the only one I use. I went to browse the library. It won't budge until the drive(s) spin -up. I can hear the drive spinning up while it's stalled. Once the drive has spun-up, I can navigate..... until I come upon a title that resides on another drive that has not spun up yet. Once it too spins up, I can resume navigating until I come upon yet another drive containing that metadata and have to wait again. Attempting to navigate by holding down the scroll results in a crash every time. Again, I don't know if it's just my system or if this is prevalent for everyone.

I'm not 100% sure how it works exactly but my best guess is that it's trying to grab something from the disk.
Most definitely it will be the artwork but it shouldn't do that because that is cached locally.
Something is off either in the skin code or in your specific setup and I'd like to work with you to sort it out.
Are you available for some debugging ? In that case I will send you some special test versions of the skin and some actions to perform in order to sort out where the issue is.
(2017-03-13, 01:48)axion Wrote: This is strange. I just upgraded to the beta version 3.7.52, and the option to add homescreen widgets is missing. Is this feature removed? It used to be at the top of Homescreen layout in settings...now I can't add any widget rows. What do I do?

It's now the same for every homescreen layout... Skin settings --> Configure shortcuts --> Widgets
(2017-03-13, 02:06)Tennyten Wrote: Noticed widget issue of movie widget showing up on music screen even though no widgets are selected for that screen.

Some users report strange issues after upgrading their shortcuts from a previous Jarvis set-up.
Best to make a skinbackup (to be safe) and reset the shortcuts to defaults to remove the historic leftovers.
(2017-03-13, 04:56)stravic Wrote: When in netflix v2 style. If I'm using the non continuous format. If I remove the widgets from settings and move the cursor to settings then press the right arrow there is a blank screen which makes sense because there are no wodgets, but it will get stuck on this blank screen. I'm unable to bring up the left menue again.
This should be fixed in next update. Please confirm.

(2017-03-13, 04:56)stravic Wrote: Also if in the non continuous format, is there any way to program some of the menu items so that if there are no widgets the homescreen would not change when this items are selected in the menu. Ie. If I were to select the settings option I wish the home screen would remain on the last item that had widgets programmed into them. Hope this makes sense.

Sorry, that is possible. The widgets are either attached to a mainmenu item or not attached at all. They can't be attached to multiple mainmenu items.
The workaround is to simply copy the widgets from the previous menu to that empty spot. It's maybe not as nice but it does the trick.
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6