• 417(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Have you enabled skinhelper extra fanart, in the skin settings?
(2017-03-09, 01:13)bobrap Wrote:
(2017-03-08, 22:02)fidofido300 Wrote: Hi
Thanks For Your great Work

While setting up new KODI I realized that in the extras\AltIcons folder the folders are double which means there is 159.1 MB of double files.

\color defaulticons\ is same as \colordefaulticons\ etc

which folder can be deleted
Thanks

My \color defaulticons\ is empty except for the \color defaulticons\ folder which contains 847KB of data.

Sorry For The understanding English is my second language.
The following is the result of git clone directories

color defaulticons\ 847.4 k
colordefaulticons\ 847.4 k
color flags\ 18.8 MB
colorflags\ 18.8 MB
color studios\ 102.5 MB
colorstudios\ 102.5 MB
color tvguide icon\ 353.1 k
colortvguideicon\ 353.1 k
reloaded flags\ 13.5 M
reloadedflags\ 13.5 M
rounded languages\ 23.0 M
roundedlanguages\ 23.0 M

which translates to 159.1 MB excess duplicate files
So again which of them can be deleted whitout compromising scripts

Thanks
(2017-03-09, 19:13)meowmoo Wrote: Have you enabled skinhelper extra fanart, in the skin settings?

I did not know that was there as I saw them working in the Movie library and in the root of the TV library however after enabling there is no change still.
Hello, got a problem. I had this option in skin settings to show a random funart in maine menu:
But today I noticed, that funart is not shown. And when I enter the skin settings and try to change the option I see, that there is no such option I set anymore:
I didnt change anything and didnt install any new components. So what could happened?
HEY! I've been gone for a while so I like to download madnox to krypton, Is the skin still some kinda WIP or? tried to install it but no luck...any advice pls!?

SOLVED....GOsh I'm stupid. forget to enable the skin in settings......huoh!!!!
MADNOX + CUSTOM MEDIA FLAGS
(2017-03-10, 12:30)P1zdat1y Wrote: Hello, got a problem. I had this option in skin settings to show a random funart in maine menu:
But today I noticed, that funart is not shown. And when I enter the skin settings and try to change the option I see, that there is no such option I set anymore:
I didnt change anything and didnt install any new components. So what could happened?
You are missing skinhelper background
(2017-03-10, 13:57)Mika Kiviniitty Wrote: HEY! I've been gone for a while so I like to download madnox to krypton, Is the skin still some kinda WIP or? tried to install it but no luck...any advice pls!?

Its always wip Wink
You need to enabe it the addons
(2017-03-10, 14:16)meowmoo Wrote: You are missing skinhelper background

Thanks alot, it helped.
(2017-03-10, 14:18)meowmoo Wrote:
(2017-03-10, 13:57)Mika Kiviniitty Wrote: HEY! I've been gone for a while so I like to download madnox to krypton, Is the skin still some kinda WIP or? tried to install it but no luck...any advice pls!?

Its always wip Wink
You need to enabe it the addons

yeah thanks. figured it my own.....my device is way more slow to krypton and MADNOX....sad. Have to do some harware changes.....nice work while i was away on this site thou!!!
MADNOX + CUSTOM MEDIA FLAGS
Maybe a stupid question but for what purpose is the script.videoextras especially in Madnox? i have recently deleted the script and i didn't notice any difference in Madnox.

Can someone tell me an example in Madnox to see the purpose?
(2017-03-12, 00:38)_Andy_ Wrote: Maybe a stupid question but for what purpose is the script.videoextras especially in Madnox? i have recently deleted the script and i didn't notice any difference in Madnox.

Can someone tell me an example in Madnox to see the purpose?

ill try to explain..

Its like a way to have Movie extras like you would on a disc example missing scenes, alternate ending etc ..

You would have a EXTRA folder in your movie folder which then the script would pick up and display a extra link in movie information screen..
@Darkside thx for your explanation. As i don't use it i keep it deleted. THX.
pushed some news to git...

watch gallery

@ Mike, are we still pushing to Mike S, or should i start to pushing stuff to your lea git?
(2017-03-13, 22:33)meowmoo Wrote: pushed some news to git...

watch gallery

@ Mike, are we still pushing to Mike S, or should i start to pushing stuff to your lea git?

Hey

question it might be possible that the disc is more visible than it is now?
or explain where I can change that for myself.

thank you in advance
and delivered top job
@meowmoo,

Well we now need to be pushing to Krypton as that is the current release and Leia as that now exists so that the current skin and next version has our new work.

Perhaps speak to Mr. Silvo and maybe creating a Leia branch instead of a separate repo like I did may be better for merging in changes. I'm not that savvy with GITHUB and merging to know if it's easy for us to merge or make PR requests in Leia from Krypton.

Apologies but I probably made things for tiresome with the new repo rather than new branch!

P.S. what was your VAR problem in the end?

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
  • 417(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39