• 211(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2017-03-11, 18:25)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-11, 13:06)Dennisreneholm Wrote: @Marcelveldt
Do you have more info other than "A few days, a couple of days"
I have this skin on my dads HTPC (at another lokation) which i can't really just install a beta version on, or downgrade the helper, so he's pretty handicapped with his movies and tv shows as it is now Tongue

Nope, sorry, I'm waiting for the Kodi devs to publish the skin on the repo...
Normally this happens very fast but now it's taken a little longer. Note that we're all volunteers doing this so sometimes it can take a little bit longer, maybe just because the person responsible for pushing the skin updates on the repo is busy with his personal life.

As far as I know only the advanced stuff is now broken in the stable skin version, the basics should still work.

I know that all the work is voluntairy and I greatly appricate it!
The basics work in Titan, but the way i have set it up, with the skin broken, you don't get into "Movies" when you press the "Movie" button, you just get the submenu, which does not have the "Movies" in it, I have edited it so it's only "New Movies" that is in the submenu.

He'll just have to wait until the Repo is updated Smile
Kodi is the best HTPC software i know.
I've been using it since Dharma<3

@Marcelveldt
First, thank you for your wonderful work with Titan. It has made my Kodi Experience a lot more organized and enjoyable.
I have been having an issue for a while that no one else seems to have. I use 16.1 Jarvis with Titan. I use the netflix 2 layout and create custom widget shortcuts to movie categories and things. My problem is, i have shortcuts to categories in Exodus, and my shortcuts to movies dont work. I can click a shortcut to a TV show on the main page and its takes me to the episodes,stream links then it plays. My problem starts when im doing movies. For some reason, any shortcuts to movies will bring up the streams, and it will either say no streams available, or it will bring up the streams and when i choose one, it never loads. it just goes back to the movie menu. I have to manually go into the Exodus app to find my movie and start it like that. Any ideas why my movie shortcuts dont work but TV shows do? Im also using Kodi on a fire stick if that matters. Let me know if you need more info.
(2017-03-11, 19:31)marcelveldt Wrote: Also I'll look if I can improve the tvshow/movie detection as most of your issues were related to tvshows being scraped as the movie with the same name.

I noticed the new prompt asking if the manual refresh is a movie or tv show. Thanks. That helps.
Not a big deal but since most recordings are tv shows, could you make the default be tv shows instead of movies?

Also, I don't know if this happened with this update or not but the thumbnail on the pvr episode listings is now missing. Just shows the default generic icon. This is on the simple pvr list for the episodes. On the groups the thumbnail is there.
Regarding the Video Info Dialog, 2 issues:
1) BUG: The "Finish at.." show the current time instead of the finish time relates to the current time.
screenshot: https://s11.postimg.org/51hwsdjrn/screenshot002.png
2) It seems that the underneath screen is unlock, so when you click on some place in the video info dialog, it actually activate the item which placed in the back. Can you fix this?
When using vertical tiles and having the enable square sub menu on, the submenu disappears when having large widget area set. This has only happened since the last update

Thanks
Roy
When using vertical tiles and having the enable square sub menu on, the submenu disappears when having large widget area set. This has only happened since the last update

Thanks
Roy
(2017-03-11, 23:46)martinjh99 Wrote: Got Titan set up the way I want it to look on my Rasp Pi setup - How do I backup the settings on the Pi so I can copy and restore on my laptop?

1. Skin Settings --> Backup and Restore --> Manage backups --> Settings --> Choose a path to your liking to store backups, default is in the addon_data.
2. Create a skin backup in that same section and store the backup file on external media or nas.
3. On your other machines, just restore that previously created backup, also in Skin Settings --> backup and restore.
(2017-03-12, 14:56)VMCosco Wrote: "Next Airing Episodes" doesn't appear to be working. Nothing is being shown in the widget on home screen. I have removed the widget. Restarted. Added the widget and no change.

The TvDB is down atm, been like that for a couple of days. That's why the widget isn't working.
(2017-03-12, 15:46)lviperz Wrote: I might have spoken too soon. Seems that after letting spmc run for a while the pvr tile thumbnail returns to the default pic and the background stops displaying. I'm not sure yet as to hong long after startup this happens or what might trigger it, but the only way I've found to get the images back is to exit spmc and start it up again.
Sounds like something is crashing. Please have a look at your kodi log once the issue occurs. There might be one or more serious errors there.
Please provide me those error(s) and/or the Kodi logfile.

(2017-03-12, 15:46)lviperz Wrote: I also noticed when viewing the episode list of a tv show (not pvr) the extra fanart displayed is wrong after a period of time. The first image for the show is correct but when it rotates to the extra fanart I wold sometimes get the image that was displayed on the home screen background when I entered the tv shows list.
Hmmm, does it happen for all shows or just some of them. Can you have a look if those shows should actually have extrafanart ?

(2017-03-12, 15:46)lviperz Wrote: Yes, I do mean the normal recordings list. Since that is a kodi function, can you change the list of shows to be the episode name and not the show name? In confluence the episode list of a tv show group will have the Show Name with the Episode Name in parenthesis. It would be great if the episodes could be listed like tv shows with the SxxExx and episode name format. But that may not be possible since Mythtv does not store it's files in a standard kodi format.

I'll see what I can do once I start working on restructuring the tags throughout the skin.
(2017-03-13, 09:23)Dennisreneholm Wrote: I know that all the work is voluntairy and I greatly appricate it!
The basics work in Titan, but the way i have set it up, with the skin broken, you don't get into "Movies" when you press the "Movie" button, you just get the submenu, which does not have the "Movies" in it, I have edited it so it's only "New Movies" that is in the submenu.

Skin settings --> Homescreen layout --> Open/focus submenu at click on mainmenu item --> DISABLE
That should fix the issue
(2017-03-13, 20:21)phil3187 Wrote: @Marcelveldt
First, thank you for your wonderful work with Titan. It has made my Kodi Experience a lot more organized and enjoyable.
I have been having an issue for a while that no one else seems to have. I use 16.1 Jarvis with Titan. I use the netflix 2 layout and create custom widget shortcuts to movie categories and things. My problem is, i have shortcuts to categories in Exodus, and my shortcuts to movies dont work. I can click a shortcut to a TV show on the main page and its takes me to the episodes,stream links then it plays. My problem starts when im doing movies. For some reason, any shortcuts to movies will bring up the streams, and it will either say no streams available, or it will bring up the streams and when i choose one, it never loads. it just goes back to the movie menu. I have to manually go into the Exodus app to find my movie and start it like that. Any ideas why my movie shortcuts dont work but TV shows do? Im also using Kodi on a fire stick if that matters. Let me know if you need more info.

I'm sorry I can't help you. You're asking support for a banned (illegal!) addon here.
(2017-03-13, 22:01)lviperz Wrote: I noticed the new prompt asking if the manual refresh is a movie or tv show. Thanks. That helps.
Not a big deal but since most recordings are tv shows, could you make the default be tv shows instead of movies?

Also, I don't know if this happened with this update or not but the thumbnail on the pvr episode listings is now missing. Just shows the default generic icon. This is on the simple pvr list for the episodes. On the groups the thumbnail is there.

1. It already prefers tvshow over movie. Try it with a auto lookup to see if that is indeed true.

2. The episode thumb is actually provided by mythtv. I can imagine that once you disabled mythv's artwork feature itself, it also disabled the episode thumb. Somehow you should be able to enable the episode thumb and not the fanart in mythtv. Don't know if that is possible though.
Why it is still showing for the groups is a cache thing I guess.
(3.6.119)

(2017-03-10, 17:49)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 18:10)burekas Wrote: a) Lower the widget doesn't work as before.
The problem happens only in "Widget rows: Single Widget Large" (With the others it's ok)

Lowering will now only work with a single row of widgets. Had to remove some code that was too buggy or overcomplicated, sorry.
Can you make it possible also for the others in the future?
I will glad if you will add it to your TO-DO list.

Currently I know about 2 situations that the lowering doesn't work:
* Widget rows: Single Widget Large
* Widget rows: Multiple widgets (With only 1 widget. When there are more than 1 it seems that it works)

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: b) Why when choosing "Widget rows: Single Widget Large" the squares/landscapes items are arranged in columns and not by rows as before? Where can I change it to be by rows as before?
Should be fixed already in latest update.
Thanks.
Can you still make it as an option also?

I prefer not to, it's another overcomplication. Vertical scroll makes the most sense with vertical widgets.
I didn't mean to add vertical scroll, but like it was in the bug for example it was arranged in columns of 3 items in a column.
But it's kind of a request, I don't insist on this.

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: e) It seems that you expanded the gap between the widgets or increased the widget size. So in some menu items there is now vertical scroll bar which isn't looking nice. ("Widget rows: Multiple Widgets" )
There is still not equal gaps, small difference - OCD thing Smile
* Gap 1 is a little bigger then 2.

Please test with next update, I've adjusted it all a bit.
I don't see a significant change since before.
before: https://s8.postimg.org/w2l8swwv9/05a.png
after: https://s8.postimg.org/v1l03sfvp/05b.png

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: f) Set background as widget fanart for main menu item - doesn't work.
The background is changing only when I focus on the widget.
I want that the background will follow a specific widget even when standing on the main menu item (As before)
Or by widget when you stand in it, by the focused item.
Fixed in next update, like I said before.

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: And regarding your comment, why?
I have always used it until now.
For example the constellation is like this: https://s10.postimg.org/nv930mc2x/screenshot026_c.png
So I want the background will be by widget 2 as default (Like it was previously)
Can you bring it back please?
No, I can't bring it back, sorry It will now auto select the first visible widget for the mainmenu item.
If there is something that I really want from all the list here, this is it.
This is one of the features that I liked in Titan.
Would you please consider it and make an effort and add this to your TO-DO list and bringing back this option of "Set background as widget ## fanart" instead of taking the first one?
I'll be thankful.
(It doesn't look good if I put the "Single box" at the top when there are 3 widgets)

** And by the way, when I move to an items in the main menu, and its background set to be as widget fanart, it usually don't show the widget fanart until the next changing (when there is rotation)

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: g) It seems that the single box design has changed, so there is no gap between the info text to the frame of the widget.
Will be fixed in next update
But again, OCD thing, can you reduce the border of the text in more one or two pixels ? Smile
It happens because of the fact you use a different font. In some cases the layout just doesn't match 100% for that.
I will try to adjust it without breaking it but no guarantees. Please check in next update.
Now it's couple of pixels less, but it's because I'm using Hebrew.
This is in low priority.

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: h) [bug] There is annoying vertical line in the single box layout.
Should be fixed in next update.
You fixed it with the single box, but now it happens with "landscape small" layout.
Screenshot: https://s18.postimg.org/newxdnqrt/01b.png

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: j) Sometimes when moving between items fanarts in the widgets, there are flickers of the global background.

Can you try to better describe when that happens as I can't reproduce.
I stand on the widget, and moving each time to the next item in the widget.
The correct behavior should be that I see the fanart of each item.
But what happens is that sometimes the Global fanart is shown for a half second and then switch to the next widget item fanart.
(2017-03-14, 01:50)burekas Wrote: Regarding the Video Info Dialog, 2 issues:
1) BUG: The "Finish at.." show the current time instead of the finish time relates to the current time.
screenshot: https://s11.postimg.org/51hwsdjrn/screenshot002.png
2) It seems that the underneath screen is unlock, so when you click on some place in the video info dialog, it actually activate the item which placed in the back. Can you fix this?

1) Fixed in next update.
2) Fixed in next update
(2017-03-14, 22:48)borenson Wrote: When using vertical tiles and having the enable square sub menu on, the submenu disappears when having large widget area set. This has only happened since the last update

It's been like this for a few weeks now... The submenu is in the same panel (area) as the widgets to have a maximum amount of space for the widgets.
I can try to place it outside but that will make the widgets panel smaller.
  • 211(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11