Big Brother Canada
Almost that time again, folks!
(2017-03-15, 05:42)portse Wrote: Almost that time again, folks!
lol I thought about this thread the other day, wondering if the addon would work again Smile

Thanks again btw.
(2017-03-15, 05:56)pete_ Wrote:
(2017-03-15, 05:42)portse Wrote: Almost that time again, folks!
lol I thought about this thread the other day, wondering if the addon would work again Smile

Thanks again btw.

Yup, looks like the streams are already up -- just blacked out for right now, of course Smile
Is this the actual show or just the live feeds? I can't figure out how to add this! Can someone help?
I can't figure out how to add this! Can someone help?
(2017-03-15, 22:42)kylapreston Wrote: Is this the actual show or just the live feeds? I can't figure out how to add this! Can someone help?
Asking once is enough man Smile

This is just for the live feeds.

It's simple...
Just download the file: https://github.com/portse/plugin.video.b...master.zip
Then inside Kodi, go to addons, install addon from zip, then visit where you saved the file and install. Done.
Please help.

Trying to watch the live feed of big brother canada on a amazon firetruck through kodi. I seen you zip address but I tried to enter it in fike.manager through kodi and it would not work . So i tried downloading it through es filer Explorer and once I entered the Url it github would say didn't find anything and would come up with a failed download.

Any help would be appreciated.
For those interested in auto updates of this addon, I'd encourage you to install my addon repository and then re-install this addon from there.

Cheers
I have your repo downloaded and I have the big brother live feeds but it won't work. Keeps saying error.
(2017-03-17, 06:16)Wikikingjay Wrote: I have your repo downloaded and I have the big brother live feeds but it won't work. Keeps saying error.

I would suggest you post logs of the errors you're seeing. Please see: http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
(2017-03-17, 06:11)portse Wrote: For those interested in auto updates of this addon, I'd encourage you to install my addon repository and then re-install this addon from there.

Cheers
I guess you've finally made it once you have a repo right? Smile

(2017-03-17, 06:16)Wikikingjay Wrote: I have your repo downloaded and I have the big brother live feeds but it won't work. Keeps saying error.
Or a screenshot. Stupid question, but you are in Canada right?
I'm trying to view it from the US. Will it not work if you are in the US?

I have your repo installed.
If the answer is no to the US question. Is there any way to watch it from the US on kodi?
(2017-03-17, 06:29)Wikikingjay Wrote: I'm trying to view it from the US. Will it not work if you are in the US?

I have your repo installed.

Can't say that I've tried it outside of Canada, but it likely is geo-locked.
Sucks. So prolly any bbviewer won't work?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Big Brother Canada1