• 10(current)
Solved 64bit XBMC
(2017-04-17, 10:18)Rechi Wrote:
(2017-04-17, 02:54)Gracus Wrote: Could it be possible to have a new 64 bits test build with the latest leia changes?

Had started a test build yesterday, before you requested.
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/win64..._win64.exe

Thanks!

Was not showing up when I posted
Moanbag is in da place!
Hi,

Just try to use the youtube addon and saw that inputstream.adaptive had not been installed by kodi

Thought it was my mistake but finally saw it was not included in the kodi installer

Remove for good or need to be updated before being included in test build?
Moanbag is in da place!
With the addition of 4k video a 64bit version seems more likely, people with dedicated GPU really wont need it as skinning isn't that advanced in Kodi but people with on board graphics may benefit, loading most resources into ram first just seems more beneficial.
(2017-05-02, 11:58)Gracus Wrote: Just try to use the youtube addon and saw that inputstream.adaptive had not been installed by kodi

inputstream.adaptive currently doesn't compile for 64 Bit. If you need it you have to use the 32 Bit version.
(2017-05-02, 13:45)Rechi Wrote:
(2017-05-02, 11:58)Gracus Wrote: Just try to use the youtube addon and saw that inputstream.adaptive had not been installed by kodi

inputstream.adaptive currently doesn't compile for 64 Bit. If you need it you have to use the 32 Bit version.

Thanks for your answer!

Can wait for it to be "updated"
Moanbag is in da place!
Just wanted to know as it create an issue with an addon I use: is it normal that the script.module.pil folder has no content except an addon.xml file?

Think I already got this issue with the 32 Bit version but I'm not really sure...
Moanbag is in da place!
yes. pil ships with the core application, same as the python interpreter, as it 's a built thing. it's supposed to just be glue in there. you will find the dll in kodi-install-dir/system/python.
(2017-05-05, 13:18)ironic_monkey Wrote: yes. pil ships with python, it's supposed to just be glue in there.

Thanks!

Was just trying to find why I got "Error Contents: No module named PIL.Image" with an addon I use
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-05-05, 13:09)Gracus Wrote: Just wanted to know as it create an issue with an addon I use: is it normal that the script.module.pil folder has no content except an addon.xml file?

Think I already got this issue with the 32 Bit version but I'm not really sure...

script.module.pil isn't available yet on windows x64.
(2017-05-05, 13:24)Rechi Wrote:
(2017-05-05, 13:09)Gracus Wrote: Just wanted to know as it create an issue with an addon I use: is it normal that the script.module.pil folder has no content except an addon.xml file?

script.module.pil isn't available yet on windows x64.

Will try to see if I got the same issue with kodi 32 Bits
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-04-17, 10:18)Rechi Wrote:
(2017-04-17, 02:54)Gracus Wrote: Could it be possible to have a new 64 bits test build with the latest leia changes?

Had started a test build yesterday, before you requested.
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/win64..._win64.exe

link is dead
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Just use the latest version from http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/win64/
Just want to congratulate those of the kodi team that work on those 64bits test builds

It's a really good work

Except one or two coming from addons that do not compile yet (inputstream, pil) , I do not see any issue for my kodi usage

Seems to be as stable as the 32bits nightlies

Thanks
Moanbag is in da place!
I've been using it for a few days, working fine for me but I have only played local video, nothing else yet. Haven't tried Titan skin because it won't load due to version. I need to mod the version and test

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Request has been solved
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/win64/

Thanks to Paxxi and Rechi for doing all this work.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
64bit XBMC0