• 10(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
(2017-07-04, 20:43)islandtj Wrote: Mahalo @cmik, my wife is once again happy! Big mahalo for your efforts...

A request though, within your older versions, we were able to select in the settings section how many episodes (10, 20, 50) we could see and advance. This feature was very convenient when watching a show for the first time and having the ability to advance to the first shows/episodes easily for shows with over 150 episodes. Would you reactivate this feature?

Mahalo again.

This, it would be great to be able to select how many episodes we can see per page, if you want to watch a show from the beginning and there are scores of episodes then it takes ages each time you want to watch the next episode ... hopefully this can be added.
(2017-07-05, 16:49)bornokjudak Wrote: Hi cmik, thank you for the hard work on fixing the addon. Tried to play a few on-demand shows and they are now playing in HD.Much appreciated.
"a happy wife is a happy life".

One thing i've noticed though is for the TV Patrol Live, it's having an error message. I would like to try it again on the next live event but with my current timezone, I have to stay up late (around 3am). Not a big deal, but it's nice to watch live news when I can't sleep and staying up late.

The rest of Live shows (DZMM, ANC) are working though, so we can still use these to livestream TV patrol.

I'll try to check the corresponding error message for those scheduled live streams.
(2017-07-05, 06:34)khennz Wrote: hi cmik can i have a request from you? can you make the addon compatible to dragonbox? i tried install the tfc.tv its not working at all[emoji17]

Hi khennz,
Sorry. I don't have a dragonbox to test the compatibility. Have you checked the error message in your Kodi.log file?
(2017-07-05, 16:55)bolinao Wrote:
(2017-07-04, 20:43)islandtj Wrote: Mahalo @cmik, my wife is once again happy! Big mahalo for your efforts...

A request though, within your older versions, we were able to select in the settings section how many episodes (10, 20, 50) we could see and advance. This feature was very convenient when watching a show for the first time and having the ability to advance to the first shows/episodes easily for shows with over 150 episodes. Would you reactivate this feature?

Mahalo again.

This, it would be great to be able to select how many episodes we can see per page, if you want to watch a show from the beginning and there are scores of episodes then it takes ages each time you want to watch the next episode ... hopefully this can be added.

I keep that in mind for the next release Smile
(2017-07-05, 16:41)rjmac13 Wrote: i double check the link but it says couldnt retrieve directory info. i directly upload the link to my kodi firestick... it didnt work ..

No no, you can't just feed the URL straight to your kodi device,

You'll have to download it to your computer and transfer it either through USB stick or SSH, then install it from there.
(2017-07-05, 17:54)DavidAlcatraz Wrote:
(2017-07-05, 16:41)rjmac13 Wrote: i double check the link but it says couldnt retrieve directory info. i directly upload the link to my kodi firestick... it didnt work ..

No no, you can't just feed the URL straight to your kodi device,

You'll have to download it to your computer and transfer it either through USB stick or SSH, then install it from there.

Find the process used by other users :

(2017-06-24, 23:54)Scornil01 Wrote: Got it Working!!!! Thank you DarrenHill

for the super newbs (like myself) this was my process:

-Used the Downloader app from the amazon interface to download the zip to my Firestick. Was way faster to just copy and paste the link with the Fire TV remote app.

-Opened kodi > system > add-ons > install from zip > external > downloader > cmik repo

-install from repository> cmik repository>Tfc.tv

Thanks again Guys!!!
(2017-07-05, 17:10)cmik Wrote:
(2017-07-05, 16:55)bolinao Wrote:

Mahalo again.

Release version 0.0.63 is available with items per page option enabled. It is by default at 8.
Keep in mind that the larger the number of items you choose, the more time it will take to load. It is because TFC website loads 8 episodes per page, so we have to request each page to have more items.

Enjoy!
Hi Everyone, can someone Provide me cmik repo so i can install the tfc
on my Kodi on the ipad. Thanks!
did you read the first post?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I know this is redundant, but mahalo again @cmik for making the addon and experience better!

(2017-07-05, 23:41)cmik Wrote:
(2017-07-05, 17:10)cmik Wrote:
(2017-07-05, 16:55)bolinao Wrote: This, it would be great to be able to select how many episodes we can see per page, if you want to watch a show from the beginning and there are scores of episodes then it takes ages each time you want to watch the next episode ... hopefully this can be added.

Release version 0.0.63 is available with items per page option enabled. It is by default at 8.
Keep in mind that the larger the number of items you choose, the more time it will take to load. It is because TFC website loads 8 episodes per page, so we have to request each page to have more items.

Enjoy!
(2017-07-06, 00:13)Karellen Wrote: did you read the first post?

i did try those but its empty when i install them.
(2017-07-06, 00:55)sydwin20 Wrote:
(2017-07-06, 00:13)Karellen Wrote: did you read the first post?

i did try those but its empty when i install them.

Here's an alternative download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2tWiUX...sp=sharing

How is it empty? Could you describe how you do your installation?
Can someone tell me what to do, i am only getting 2 minutes preview
Hello...I might be the least knowledgeable here...but can someone tell me how I can install 0.58 or 0.59 to my Amazon firestick. I'm still at 0.44. Obviously everything doesn't seem to work now so I need to upgrade the addon thank you
(2017-07-06, 01:35)ckjcrc Wrote: Can someone tell me what to do, i am only getting 2 minutes preview
it says youre not logged into tfc.tv, you've you like log in as***** if i press yes it sys tfc.tv error but if i press no i'm only allowed 2 minutes viewing only. Can some help me pls
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10