• 12(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
Just wanted to share my experience, I have previously installed the version from nuodtayo, and since the addon was set to auto-update,
the addon is being updated automatically. As per the previous thread, I believe his version is also using the same addon name (or something like that) so it is overwriting whatever CMIK version I have installed.

So I have to uninstall nuodtayo's repo and tfc addon then install cmik's version.

Appreciate the effort from cmik and from nuodtayo as well. But is there a chance that you guys can work together?
I tried every possible way. Tfc is installed on mutiple devices.firestick, sony tv, android box but all shows are all 2minute preview please help
(2017-07-06, 22:24)capitanjose Wrote: I tried every possible way. Tfc is installed on mutiple devices.firestick, sony tv, android box but all shows are all 2minute preview please help

Have you tried removing old version of TFC and install cmik's version .62 , then remove your password, clear cache, reenter password again. Make sure your log in name and password are entered correctly, if not you will only getting preview.

You must be a PREMIUM subscriber to watch the whole shows.
I have tried everything.I have a premium account. pusong ligaw-latest episode 2 munites, the rest are 2 minutes, rest are whole shows, ikaw lang iibigin -whole shows, love to last are all fine. please help
(2017-07-07, 00:00)capitanjose Wrote: I have tried everything.I have a premium account. pusong ligaw-latest episode 2 munites, the rest are 2 minutes, rest are whole shows, ikaw lang iibigin -whole shows, love to last are all fine. please help

Sounds like your subscription has expired, but uninsall kodi, reboot your device, reinstall kodi and then reinstall the tfc addon.
I don't know if this is ok with cmik but I made it easier for firetv user to add the repo with out sideloading or downloading the repo manually.
File Manager >add source > http://archive.org/download/cmikrepo/
Video addon>Install from zip>
Install from repository >cmik repo>video addons>tfc
(2017-07-06, 22:24)capitanjose Wrote: I tried every possible way. Tfc is installed on mutiple devices.firestick, sony tv, android box but all shows are all 2minute preview please help

press addons,then video addons,press and hold TFC,click the information, press configure, on the right side press defaults, might have to re-enter your username and password
Thanks cmik. Now I can watch it on HD... For the live stream and other shows for replay, I use iwantv app on my mobile device then cast it on my mibox3 and it is also in HD...
cmik,

I'm just curious, do you run kodi and reinstall the addon every time you test/run or debug the addon? or do you use some kind of automation plugin on your IDE or elsewhere to make sure no errors or crashes will occur?
(2017-07-07, 07:12)ezekielishah Wrote: Thanks cmik. Now I can watch it on HD... For the live stream and other shows for replay, I use iwantv app on my mobile device then cast it on my mibox3 and it is also in HD...

Where are you located? I tried using iwantv but it's geo-locked and said it is only available in PH. I wanted to subscribe to VPN only for this but can't find any VPN with Philippines as server.
(2017-07-07, 22:51)bornokjudak Wrote:
(2017-07-07, 07:12)ezekielishah Wrote: Thanks cmik. Now I can watch it on HD... For the live stream and other shows for replay, I use iwantv app on my mobile device then cast it on my mibox3 and it is also in HD...

Where are you located? I tried using iwantv but it's geo-locked and said it is only available in PH. I wanted to subscribe to VPN only for this but can't find any VPN with Philippines as server.

I believe torguard.net have a Philippine server, although I am not sure if they still have it cause they've restricted their page so only members can view server status nowadays.
(2017-07-07, 22:51)bornokjudak Wrote:

Yah sorry, I forgot to mention that Im in the Philippines... I dont know if Torguard will work or maybe IPVanish...

if there is no really other option, then last resort is to subscribe to TFC VOD... Sad
@daflip

This thread is for CMIK's add-on.

The Nuod Tayo add-on has previously been banned... as you should well know.

As you have a banned add-on installed, you are no longer eligible for assistance and you post has been removed.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-08, 07:03)Karellen Wrote: @daflip

This thread is for CMIK's add-on.

The Nuod Tayo add-on has previously been banned... as you should well know.

As you have a banned add-on installed, you are no longer eligible for assistance and you post has been removed.

Then why did you post this:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2606725
@bolinao,

Sorry I am not following. That post you are referring me to... what does it have to do with me removing the post from daflip?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316837
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10