• 223(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
With the new Premiership season starting on Friday, has anyone had any luck getting any games working on the replays/highlights pages?
You will need a login for nbc live gold which I'm sure the nbc addon doesn't support unless erack can wave his magic
Sorry you are wrong NBC gold only shows 130 games and is not apart of NBC Sports extra which will show the remaining games 250 of them
Anyone having any joy with tonights first premier league game that is on NBCSN? I am using the latest version and can play all streams other than this, it offers the different stream rates but when i select one it doesn't load.
See this post
Work is being done with inputstream.adaptive by peak3d that should hopefully get us around this issue. Until then we have to wait patiently.
Thanks erack for the update appreciate it
(2017-08-11, 19:20)eracknaphobia Wrote: See this post
Work is being done with inputstream.adaptive by peak3d that should hopefully get us around this issue. Until then we have to wait patiently.

I remember reading this a while back that they were testing different form of encryption but wasn't sure if this was still the case or only for certain games. Great to know a work around is already being looked in to though!

Much appreciated by myself and most on here I would imagine.
(2017-08-10, 12:11)Wishmaster Wrote: Sorry you are wrong NBC gold only shows 130 games and is not apart of NBC Sports extra which will show the remaining games 250 of them
(2017-08-10, 12:11)Wishmaster Wrote: Sorry you are wrong NBC gold only shows 130 games and is not apart of NBC Sports extra which will show the remaining games 250 of them

I assumed he was talking about links that don work which I thought would be the games shown exclusively to the nbc gold.
edit.
I watched the West Brom game this afternoon and it worked without a problem, all other games in blue
would not start. strange because the West Brom game was from NBC Gold!
(2017-08-11, 19:20)eracknaphobia Wrote: Work is being done with inputstream.adaptive by peak3d that should hopefully get us around this issue. Until then we have to wait patiently.

Will this address the issue of full functionality on the green titles, and the blue asking you to authorize the device (to no avail)?
Or have I got other issues? Presently, the NBC device authorization page is not functioning, so...
Anyone able to watch the Man United v West Ham game?/
(2017-08-13, 17:26)markeymark Wrote: Anyone able to watch the Man United v West Ham game?/
dont work here

but try Colorado classic, showing the match Wink
Both games on Sunday were shown on the Premier League match of the day and in the clear,
Its showing NBCSN sports live and still is !
  • 223(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13