• 19(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
(2017-08-23, 20:59)Jeroen Wrote: Not to turn this into a discussion about design, but I would say that’s a bit impetuous. If you’re talking about paragraphs sure, but for headers and short mostly separated blocks of text the claim doesn’t hold up. Also, the medium needs to be taken into account. Designing for print, web or other UX are fundamentally different things, and as such can have different "do’s and don’ts"

There would not be so many examples of use of capitalized text in UX if what you’re saying is true. And I’m not talking about small products & companies here Wink

And design != science Tongue I know some people want to approach it as such, and sure some things could be considered ‘wrong’ but to me the first rule of design is "don’t be afraid to break any rules" Smile I certainly do not believe consensus is necessarily always a good thing when it comes to design.

But...to answer your question Smile No, I don’t have any interest in adding an option for this, sorry. If someone wants this really bad, it’s extremely simple to mod/change in font.xml.

Fair enough. I respect your feeling on this and the last thing i want is a discussion on design. You have obviously a lot of experience in design. Smile
Anyhow, thanks for taking the time to respond to my post. Cool
Hi,

What an incredible good looking skin you have created, I'm really stunned by the clean and beautiful design and all the creative little details that you have put together in this masterpiece. You have set a new skinning standard. Wery well done and a huge thank you for sharing your work with us!

An issue I have noticed, when using the horizontal home menu, the widget description seems to be hidden behind the widgets. Any one else expiring this? And as have been pointed out earlier, the PVR guide background color for unknown genre could need some tweaking in order to fit with the overall color scheme. Otherwise it's perfect!

Cheers!
Excellent Skin, of the most beautiful, in android TV Nvidia Shield, the background of the widget comes out white, since I was talking about the subject, but I doubt if this is solved? Sorry for my poor english, I only speak spanish
(2017-08-23, 23:37)manuelriver36 Wrote: Excellent Skin, of the most beautiful, in android TV Nvidia Shield, the background of the widget comes out white, since I was talking about the subject, but I doubt if this is solved? Sorry for my poor english, I only speak spanish

Well if what you wrote is Spanish, I just discovered that I also speak and write Spanish. Wink
(2017-08-23, 23:37)manuelriver36 Wrote: Excellent Skin, of the most beautiful, in android TV Nvidia Shield, the background of the widget comes out white

+1
@Jeroen,

When I install Grid I can not change back to another skin. I've done two fresh installs, resulting in the same issue. using Kodi 17.4

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
Grid 1.1.1 on the repo, including:

- updated translations
- a fix for the white widget background color (I hope..it's late and I might have missed things Sleepy)
- fix for the search window popping up when choosing install from zip
- fix for list view infoline not showing for come episodes
- and more but i forgot Wink
(2017-08-24, 00:47)Blurayx Wrote: @Jeroen,

When I install Grid I can not change back to another skin. I've done two fresh installs, resulting in the same issue. using Kodi 17.4

Thanks

Confirmed and puzzled... Will look into it tomorrow Smile
Another glitch. Filter does not work. Can't search movies by Genre, Year, etc
One more. When I search a movie, it takes me to the next movie.

(2017-08-24, 01:14)Jeroen Wrote:

Thanks

Thanks Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
Code:
21:13:23.153 T:138757985360  NOTICE: script.module.youtube.dl: youtube_dl core version: 2017.07.09
21:13:23.282 T:138757985360 WARNING: Attempt to use invalid handle -1
21:13:23.362 T:138757985360   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: dlopen failed: library "./_imaging.so" not found
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py", line 134, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py", line 31, in __init__
                                                listitems = process.start_info_actions(info, self.params)
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/process.py", line 358, in start_info_actions
                                                name=params.get("name"))
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/WindowManager.py", line 77, in open_tvshow_info
                                                from dialogs.DialogTVShowInfo import DialogTVShowInfo
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/dialogs/DialogTVShowInfo.py", line 12, in <module>
                                                from kodi65 import imagetools
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.kodi65/lib/kodi65/imagetools.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                import PIL.Image
                                              File "/data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/script.module.pil/lib/PIL/Image.py", line 66, in <module>
                                                from PIL import _imaging as core
                                              File "/data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/script.module.pil/lib/PIL/_imaging.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                __bootstrap__()
                                              File "/data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/script.module.pil/lib/PIL/_imaging.py", line 6, in __bootstrap__
                                                imp.load_dynamic(__name__,__file__)
                                            ImportError: dlopen failed: library "./_imaging.so" not found
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
21:13:23.704 T:138757985360 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(16, /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py): the python script "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui10DialogBusyE
21:13:23.958 T:138594407504   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /

Always getting this when attempting to click anything under the widgets - like the "Popular TV Shows" widget you have set by default

NVIDIA Shield TV 2017 - fresh Kodi install....any ideas?

P.S. I love refocus. Used it for years Smile
Another - clicking "the defenders". Jeroen - can you confirm if a grid issue or an extendedscript issue? Never having this problem on Windows + Grid Skin

Code:
21:32:42.093 T:138092250192   ERROR: PlayMedia could not play media: plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=extendedtvinfo&&id=62127
21:32:42.143 T:138549355600   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: dlopen failed: library "./_imaging.so" not found
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py", line 134, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py", line 31, in __init__
                                                listitems = process.start_info_actions(info, self.params)
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/process.py", line 358, in start_info_actions
                                                name=params.get("name"))
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/WindowManager.py", line 77, in open_tvshow_info
                                                from dialogs.DialogTVShowInfo import DialogTVShowInfo
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/dialogs/DialogTVShowInfo.py", line 12, in <module>
                                                from kodi65 import imagetools
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.kodi65/lib/kodi65/imagetools.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                import PIL.Image
                                              File "/data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/script.module.pil/lib/PIL/Image.py", line 66, in <module>
                                                from PIL import _imaging as core
                                              File "/data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/script.module.pil/lib/PIL/_imaging.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                __bootstrap__()
                                              File "/data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/script.module.pil/lib/PIL/_imaging.py", line 6, in __bootstrap__
                                                imp.load_dynamic(__name__,__file__)
                                            ImportError: dlopen failed: library "./_imaging.so" not found
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
21:32:42.359 T:138549355600 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(9, /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py): the python script "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui10DialogBusyE
Search Result not showing a poster or thumb
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2017-08-24, 06:01)Blurayx Wrote:
(2017-08-24, 01:14)Jeroen Wrote:

Thanks

Thanks Smile

This issue should be fixed in 1.1.2, which is up now Smile
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10