• 22(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
(2017-08-24, 14:31)Raitsa Wrote: lstar337, nice colours, good job but did Youtube loose duration infos with your mod?
No idea. I just changed two colours in the options and saved it as a theme. Rofl
Does anyone experience something like this??

first i already cached all artwork such a Posters, Logos, Fanarts, Discart, Banners of my video library on Kodi
and when i change the fanart slideshow on Skin Settings >> Artwork >> Background image type: Fanart Slideshow - TV Show Library
to
Background image type: Fanart Slideshow - Movie Library

So my internet is running upto 1MB/s after the slideshow changing and changing and changing
and if i turn-off my internet the Home screen is fine without internet..
..which i wanna say is the clearlogo and fanart is appears

so i turn it on again my internet and when the slideshow changing.. my internet running again upto 1MB/s after the slideshow sliding one by one.

And i'm not use unlimited internet and this is wasted my quota internet for what i didn't know what i downloading from KODI

EDIT:
i'd tried on another build kodi and still having this bug/problem
and maybe we having all
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
The home screen PVR widget doesn't show the "Next recording" text. I found out that it's caused by a wrong string id in Variables.xml.

Wrong id
Code:
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(home.status),pvr) + Pvr.HasTVTimer | Pvr.HasRadioTimer">$INFO[Pvr.NextRecordingTitle,$LOCALIZE[16157]: ]$INFO[Pvr.NextRecordingChannel, - ]</value>

Correct one
Code:
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(home.status),pvr) + Pvr.HasTVTimer | Pvr.HasRadioTimer">$INFO[Pvr.NextRecordingTitle,$LOCALIZE[19157]: ]$INFO[Pvr.NextRecordingChannel, - ]</value>
Kodi @ NVidia Shield Android TV, Asrock J3455-ITX (LibreELEC Server), Windows 10, and Nexus 7 (2013)
Jeroen, I have a few asks that you might consider...

1. Option to set a different image for each menu item (as is possible in reFocus).
2. Option to disable the pan-zoom fanart visual effect on the home screen but keep it for library views.
(These are basically just so I can create and use my own custom background images)

3. In the library, make keyboard letter presses jump to the corresponding section in the library.
4. In the paused status bar, find a way to incorporate the 'finish time' of the movie.

And a couple of visiual things:

1. The player controls menu might need a visual tweak to keep it in line with the home menu.
You may have done this on purpose, but the icons are not separated from the text with an inverse colour (does that even make sense?) like the home menu is.
Crude mockup of menu to illustrate what I mean:

2. (this is just my opinion) I hate the flashing clock. (sorry Confused )

Try not to work too hard, there is plenty of time to get things perfect. Wink
Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for fixing the changing skin bug

Thinking out of the box is the only way I can describe GRID, I wasn't too sure about this skin at first but it's slowly growing on me. Excellent work!!!!

I do hope you can fined time in the near future to integrate GRID skin into Next Aired, it's the only thing at the moment stopping me using it as my main skin Smile

I have one question for you, Can GRID display only the Artist fanart while playing music?

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
<snip>
Take it easy mate! Rome wasn't built in a day.
Ha Ha .................... Total /// rick ? lol
Hi Jeroen,

still on the "Watched" and "Unwatched" icons, there are inconsistancies between Movies and TV. The movie "Watched" icon is:

Whereas the TV show "Watched" icon is:

Can these be standarised? Also the season watched and complete series watched icons are a plain folder, can these be changed to match the episode watched icon? Would make it a bit easier to see where I am up to on some shows I havent watched in a while.

I feel this icon of those available in the skin would be better suited to "Watched", just a thought Big Grin

Thanks SJ
(2017-08-24, 11:35)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-24, 11:25)VikkiXavier Wrote: @Jeroen - Do you know if it possible to watch the trailer within the custom videowindow control parameters, rather than directly in full screen?
Possible, but no plans for it, sorry.

Can you please give a hint on which xml file I should look through to implement it. I will try and work it out myself Smile
Can anyone tell me how can I enable this option?

(2017-08-24, 17:46)VikkiXavier Wrote: Can anyone tell me how can I enable this option?

you can see on this post #157
Ignore my false information.
(2017-08-24, 18:07)lstar337 Wrote: Ignore my false information.

the submenu blur
(2017-08-24, 13:37)ukmark62 Wrote: I'm using v1.1.2 and the minor issue with the infoline not showing (in list view only) for some episodes is still present. Not sure if you had addressed this in the fix notes for v1.1.1 or not but thought I'd let you know.
Hm, bugger. I did put in a fix (I was seeing the same issue for a particular show) and it solved it for me but I guess it doesn't cover every variable. I'll look into it.

(2017-08-24, 15:08)3500 Wrote: Does anyone experience something like this??
Can't think of any add-on I support to be pulling that much (or any actually) internet traffic really. The homescreen fanart is pulled in by fanart grabber and it only reads from the database.

(2017-08-24, 15:46)maxtherabbit Wrote: The home screen PVR widget doesn't show the "Next recording" text. I found out that it's caused by a wrong string id in Variables.xml.

Wrong id
Code:
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(home.status),pvr) + Pvr.HasTVTimer | Pvr.HasRadioTimer">$INFO[Pvr.NextRecordingTitle,$LOCALIZE[16157]: ]$INFO[Pvr.NextRecordingChannel, - ]</value>

Correct one
Code:
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(home.status),pvr) + Pvr.HasTVTimer | Pvr.HasRadioTimer">$INFO[Pvr.NextRecordingTitle,$LOCALIZE[19157]: ]$INFO[Pvr.NextRecordingChannel, - ]</value>
There's no difference?
https://www.diffchecker.com/Kk7BtIs9
Tongue

(2017-08-24, 16:07)lstar337 Wrote: 1. Option to set a different image for each menu item (as is possible in reFocus).
2. Option to disable the pan-zoom fanart visual effect on the home screen but keep it for library views.
1. Unlikely, sorry
2. Maybe

Quote:3. In the library, make keyboard letter presses jump to the corresponding section in the library.
Not possible, skins don't have this kind of control over key presses.

Quote:4. In the paused status bar, find a way to incorporate the 'finish time' of the movie.
Tried something like that before, didn't really work out that well. Maybe at some point.

Quote:2. (this is just my opinion) I hate the flashing clock. (sorry Confused )
Flashing is a big word for a slowly blinking clock Big Grin

Quote:Try not to work too hard, there is plenty of time to get things perfect. Wink
It's the only way I know.. I either run or stand still Smile

(2017-08-24, 16:19)Blurayx Wrote: Thinking out of the box is the only way I can describe GRID
That's definitely one of the things I go for, so that's good to hear Smile

Quote:I do hope you can fined time in the near future to integrate GRID skin into Next Aired, it's the only thing at the moment stopping me using it as my main skin Smile
To be totally honest, this being done in the near future isn't very likely. As said I want to concentrate on the core skin and only a handful of add-ons that are essential to me, of which nextaired is not one of.
It's a matter of setting priorities really. If anyone wants to take a stab at creating a Grid skin for NextAired I'd be happy to integrate it and to offer help and advice.

Quote:I have one question for you, Can GRID display only the Artist fanart while playing music?
You mean instead of the album art? No, the fanart is displayed at artist level, the album art at album and song level, which seems the most logical thing to me.

(2017-08-24, 17:10)SmithersJ0nes Wrote: still on the "Watched" and "Unwatched" icons, there are inconsistancies between Movies and TV. The movie "Watched" icon is:
There aren't any watched icons in Grid, only unwatched icons. Watched icons don't make sense to me (before you ask, see the faq). If there is no unwatched icon it will show an icon that either says something about what kind of item it is, or something else about that item (for instance whether an add-on is installed, enabled or recently updated, among other things).

(2017-08-24, 17:27)VikkiXavier Wrote: Can you please give a hint on which xml file I should look through to implement it. I will try and work it out myself Smile
It depends on where you want it Tongue Assuming that's the video information dialog, it's DialogVideoInfo.xml

(2017-08-24, 17:46)VikkiXavier Wrote: Can anyone tell me how can I enable this option?
These features are unavailable on Android due to missing pyhon modules.

One final note (not directed at anyone in particular) but please remember I am not taking feature requests, bug fixing is my only priority at the moment.

After the skin is released to the official repo I will start thinking about new features, but at that time getting the skin prepared for Leia will also be another priority.

Also, often times I simply just don't have an answer to questions like "are you going to add X or Y" because I don't know Smile

Cheers
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10